Tennis

Guest supa'Wanki

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KIM_SAYS:

What the...how do you remember that Kim? Even I don't remember that o_O!

The Mr. Rufus McGee?

Because I remember feeling oh so incredibly intelligent when I thought you were serious. Now it's pretty much imprinted in my brain. mistapooh=Mr. Rufus McGee. :lol:

I feel sorry for the boys team at my school. It's been raining every single match day.

Guest Incise Soul

I'm playing tennis for my High School right now. I hate playing singles because there's a lot of pressure but it's great to be the captain! It just sucks that you have to get out of your last period to go play the matches. I have to make up a lot of stuff for my Chemistry class =T It also takes a lot of time out of your social life and your homework time. Still, I LOVE TENNIS.

I used to love watching tennis when Sampris was still playing. Now, Federer is dominating and it's getting boring :0.

I play on the school team though! I have a match tommorow against this one school... They're supposed to be the best in the district. I'm playing as first doubles. I hope I win. Got any tips for me for improving my tennis serves? :D

Guest mistapooh

^For doubles...? Get it in =D My #1 at our school can serve 115 bombs, but I always draw the unforce error serving at 80-90 mph, same result less effort!

Guest supa'Wanki

cant wait till our season starts which is like... in 5 months, well.. all our senior players, which was like... 3/4 of our varsity left, so.. hope we make up for that.

Guest mistapooh

^Just think of it this way, if you are good enough to play in So-cal, you are at a pretty high level compared to some other places ^^.

Guest lilyphilia.

i love watching tennis!!here are some of my favorite players:

maria sharapova

andy roddick

roger federer

marat safin

daniela hantuchova

lindsay davenport

anastacia myskina

gaston gaudio

rafael nadal!!

yeah!!!

Guest xKrNbAbOx

im IN tennis. its soo much fun...except for running lines! anyone else do that? well we got a new coach this week so maybe we wont do that anymore. lol XD TENNIS KICKS @$$ :lol:

Guest Phizzle!

i ab-so-lute-ly love tennis<3

in fact, im going to play today with my cousins.

too bad my season ended (school team). it was very fun while it lasted. i can't wait til next yearrrr. my team should kick some bo0tay.

anyway, federer is my husband :]

Guest CAROLEMIDGET

i LOVEEE tennis =) my season is almost over :( we were 15-4 this yearrr (: ranked and going to individuals the day before halloween =)))

Archived