[drama 2007] Dal Ja's Spring [달자의 봄]

Guest ovette

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fivemagic

WOW! This thread just started recently and it is becoming a hot topic.

I am big fan of Chae Rim since All About Eve and Four Sisters.......glad to hear that she is coming out with a NEW drama for January 2007............can't wait to see it, although I won't be able to see it until it is out on DVD cause I live in the US, but I am very glad to see her again in Korean drama........it's really good to see her again after all these years.

Guest CindyW88

-------

New Casting of "Oh Dal Ja's Spring":

Lee Hyun Woo (이현우) will play the role Uhm Gi Jong (엄기중) who is the love rival of Lee Min Gi’s role Tae Bong (태봉). Uhm Gi Jong is the representative of importation of named brand merchandises. He is a man in 30s having important position against Tae Bong who is a young man in 20s.

dmz_01.jpg

Actress Lee Hye Young (이혜영) plays the role Sun Joo (선주), the rival of Dal Ja (played by Chae Rim).

200611290751382100_1.jpg

Actress Kim Young Ok (김영옥) plays Dal Ja’s mother.

a.jpg

Actress Kim Na Woon (김나운) plays a senior in the company where Dal Ja works.

193354.jpg

Source: http://www.kbs.co.kr/dmz/news/1427759_14820.html

==========

Profiles:

Lee Hyun Woo:

Born: March 6, 1967

School: KyungWon University; according to a fellow addict, Lee Hyun Woo attended high school in Wheaton, Maryland.

TV dramas: Wedded Bliss (Jin-hee); Sad Love Story (Jang-ho); The Marrying Kind (Ji-hoon); Attic Cat

He is a singer and actor.

Kim Young Ok:

Born: December 5, 1937

Family: married; has 1 son.

TV dramas: Bizarre Bunch (Ki-woong's grandmother); Tropical Nights in December (Hospice patient); More Beautiful Than a Flower (grandmother); Pearl Necklace (Ki-nam's grandmother); Bodyguard (Na-young's grandmother); Yellow Handkerchief (Grandmother Son); Trio (Bum-soo's grandmother); Loneliness (Yil-soon); Since We Met (Min-suk's grandmother); Splendid Days (grandmother); Her House (Tae-ju's grandmother)

Kim Na Woon

Born: May 11, 1970

School: Seoul Art Jr. College

TV dramas: Love & Ambition (Myong-ja); Lovers in Prague (Sang-hyun's aunt); My Sweetheart; Wedding Gift (Hyung-joo's wife); Yellow Handkerchief (Su-yon); Dating Now; Iceflower; Ladies of the Palace; Fox & Cotton Candy; Man of Autumn; More Than Love; Autumn Story; Fireworks; Trap of Youth; Cinderella (Joon-suk's sister)

Source: http://www.koreanwiz.org/actors.html

=======

I watched Lee Hyun Woo in the drama "Attic Cat" starring Kim Rae Won and Jung Da Bin. I really liked his role and performance in that drama. :)

=========

Guest devylann

wow!! is this like her first role coming back from doing chinese roles?? i cant remember! all i know is that i really like her!! she's sooo cute!! she's the cutest at crying!!!! lol

i think lee hyung woo is more fit for the role that kong hyeongjun.. that's good to know! :)

yey the casting is becoming more established.. can't wait for the other news :)

WOW! This thread just started recently and it is becoming a hot topic.

I am big fan of Chae Rim since All About Eve and Four Sisters.......glad to hear that she is coming out with a NEW drama for January 2007............can't wait to see it, although I won't be able to see it until it is out on DVD cause I live in the US, but I am very glad to see her again in Korean drama........it's really good to see her again after all these years.

even if you live in the States you could also watch it.. some good people upload the episodes though it's not subbed yet.. im still following up the different fansub teams on whose gonna sub this drama. or you could watch live streaming though it wouldnt be convenient to you since you're in a different time zone. if you have kbsworld you can catch this drama 1month after the pilot episode.. so maybe it'll start airing on January 31 :)

wow! wow! wow! i am so into this series!!! i love lee minki alot!! he is so talented and funny and cute!!! i can't wait for 2007!!! of course ... chae rim is a good actress too!!! i hope they will established a certain chemistry right away!! i know some here are afraid that this might not rate against 'goong s' ... hmmmm ... i think that if they make a good start of it ... most people will not likely let go of the series!! so aja aja minki oppa!! :)

Guest siwen_sally

um,Lee Hyun Woo I like his role in "Attic Cat" ,is that means he is the second leader aginst lee minki? but how about 공형진??Coz we saw news 2 days ago mentioned he will be the second male leader??Does there have news about reason???

Well, I read news mention the filming start 01/12,it is tommorrow.Hope to see new pics soon.

um,Lee Hyun Woo I like his role in "Attic Cat" ,is that means he is the second leader aginst lee minki? but how about 공형진??Coz we saw news 2 days ago mentioned he will be the second male leader??Does there have news about reason???

Well, I read news mention the filming start 01/12,it is tommorrow.Hope to see new pics soon.

yah, we need to clarify that just yet, coz the casts are not yet finalized as of now :)

So its Lee Hyun Woo instead of Gong Hyung Jin right?

I love Lee in the Singles Life..... coz he is so much better looking in Singles than in the drama with jangnara.

yah that was the news.. i agree he's better in single's life than story of a bright girl *wedding :)

I didn't trust that news from the beginning (thus if you looked at my first post mentioning him I wrote it wasn't confirmed) since it was quite odd that the article made a mistake of pointing out that it was his return to drama in 15 years when he did Alone in Love just earlier. And then the writer of the article made it out that Gong Hyung Jin was the lead while Lee Min Ki and Lee Hye Young were side characters...if Gong Hyung Jin was the lead why did the production team go to the point of casting Tae Bong's parents and also supposedly a sister to Tae Bong's father, as well as another elderly who's somehow connected to Tae Bong?

This might explain why the news on Gong Hyung Jin was only found on empas and I think naver? But the article was never found on Yahoo news. And it also looks like the article got deleted from several databases, likely for its inaccuracies?

Guest CindyW88

it has cleared up things.. so kong hyeonjin is not part of the drama.

ovette, my posting of the cast is based on the source of KBS, thus it is official. :)

According to the source, Lee Hyun woo plays the love rival of Lee Min Gi's role Tae Bong:

"기중(이현우 분)은 달자(채림 분)를 사이에 둔 태봉(이민기 분)의 연적으로 명품 브랜드 수입업체 대표" which means:

기중(이현우 분): Gi Jong (played by Lee Hyun Woo)

은 달자(채림 분)를 사이에 둔 태봉(이민기 분)의 연적으로: is between Dal Ja (played by Chae Rim) and his love rival Tae Bong (played by Lee Min Gi)

명품 브랜드 수입업체 대표: and is a representative of importation of named brand merchandises

Source: http://www.kbs.co.kr/dmz/news/1427759_14820.html

-----------

Anyone find it interesting that the pics of Chae Rim, LMK, Kim Na Woon, and Kim Young Ok were "taken" off the DMZ pages (the pics still exists in KBS' folders, but if you back to the DMZ articles, those pictures are gone w/ the exception of the group photo at the table where we have problems recognizing people)...it's as if they weren't supposed to show us those pictures yet...which reminds me when LMK had gotten the haircut for the Bong Ki role and throughout the rest of the Rainbow Romance episodes before RRLY began airing, he wore a beanie the entire time.

Guest *sayuri*

+Wow......Wow .....so many updates for the drama ..... Look like the second male lead is not Hyung Jin but another actor named Lee Hyun Woo. I saw Hyun Woo acted in the drama "Wedding", and he is not a bad actor. I'm looking forward to see im in "Oh Dal Ja Spring".

Count Down Continue:

34 more days till "THE DAY"... :w00t:

Guest CindyW88

+I don't know about you guys .... but I'm very excited for this drama to be release .... I probably going to watch it even without the subs.

Count Down Continue:

33 more days till "THE DAY"... :w00t:

Yup, I’m happy that CR resumes her career in Korea by leading this drama. The news of her comeback has attracted many attentions. :) Among all of the translated news reports that I posted on soompi’s homepage, the news report of CR’s new drama has already had more than 540 clicks/hits. Compared with other reports on the homepage, this number is quite high! :D

CR’s news at soompi’s homepage: http://soompi.com/?q=node&from=10

--------

Yup, I’m happy that CR resumes her career in Korea by leading this drama. The news of her comeback has attracted many attentions. Among all of the translated news reports that I posted on soompi’s homepage, the news report of CR’s new drama has already had more than 540 clicks/hits. Compared with other reports on the homepage, this number is quite high!

CR’s news at soompi’s homepage: http://soompi.com/?q=node&from=10

that's good to know.. at least we are assured of a great deal of support from viewers!! 526 reads?? that's a number!! im really happy for ChaeRim, people continue to be supportive of her :)

+I don't know about you guys .... but I'm very excited for this drama to be release .... I probably going to watch it even without the subs.

me too im over excited with this drama.. i'm counting down the days with you! :) yah, either im gonna catch the live streaming or download the raw episodes and watch even without subtitles. then ill also catch it i kbsworld and even looking forward to get my own dvd of this drama!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

edit: it's officially [A WEEK] since we started this thread.. im so happy that we already got 95 posts and a total of 3000 views! :)

Archived