What Did You Dream Of Today?

Guest iSayOink

Guest iSayOink

XD alot of u guys' dreams had to do with ur crushes XD

and actually, i had some of those before too. i think my last one was a year ago. O.o

in that dream, i was in art, and we were all cutting craft stuff. i was trying to cut this really long ribbon but when i tugged on it, it wouldn't come off! LOL so i looked at the other end and saw HIM holding it, also cutting it and wondering the same thing!!! LOL XDDD

we both laughed sheepishly.

wat an embarassing dream =_____=;;

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest swtaznangel

This wasn't really from last night but it was last week. I normally won't dream any dreams but last week's dream made me laugh.

I had a dream about saving a white horse named Capricorn, that I called my doggy, and I saved him in India.=p I'm friggin' serious too!!!!

Guest KuYA II

i dreamed last night that my cousin and i were kind of mad at each other about something. Today, I'm kind of mad at my cousin for ditching me, but my cousin doesn't know that *shrugs*.

weird eh? or just a coincidence (sp?) xD.

Guest pattycakess_x

okay so i dreamt.. that i was back on mission in peru and i saw my host family and stuff. and i reunited with everyone. and i was sad because my mom woke me up =[

Guest SophiaSan

okay this might be SUPER SUPER SUPER WEIRD

but...

i had a dream

that i went to like prom/homecoming

with Han Geng from SUJU

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i wish my dream would come true :(

I dreamed that I went out with a guy in my P.E. and orchestra. sooo weird. I mean I hardly notice him during school and stuff. never talked to him ever before. I just know he's there. anyway, in my dream I was doing community service at this garden place. and they had rides and stuff [randomm] and then I don't know what happened but I got into some awkward argument with him. then I went home and a few hours later I went back to the garden place with my aunt, uncle, and cousins. then he was getting off a ride and he saw me. then he came and grabbed my hand and ran. and it felt like really really nice holding his hand. so anyway. he was like "you're my girlfriend now." and I was like wtf. okay then. do then at school this girl found out. again, this girl I don't even talk to her in real life. she's just there. anyway she glared at me the whole time during class. so I whispered to my "boyfriend" and asked him "why is she staring at me?" and he was like "don't worry about it". so this girl she saw me whispering to him so then she whispered to her friend really loudly when he left "she thinks she's so cool". and I was so sad because of that. so the rest of my dream was like a drama. really really weird.

Guest iSayOink

This wasn't really from last night but it was last week. I normally won't dream any dreams but last week's dream made me laugh.

I had a dream about saving a white horse named Capricorn, that I called my doggy, and I saved him in India.=p I'm friggin' serious too!!!!

Hahahaa!!! XDD

That was mighty heroic! XD

i dreamed last night that my cousin and i were kind of mad at each other about something. Today, I'm kind of mad at my cousin for ditching me, but my cousin doesn't know that *shrugs*.

weird eh? or just a coincidence (sp?) xD.

XD haha yup. I had ones like these too~

and not even in dreams but whenever i watch a movie

the rest of that day, things revolve around it.

like if it was about agents after a medallion,

that day, people would randomly be talking about a medallion! LOL

okay so i dreamt.. that i was back on mission in peru and i saw my host family and stuff. and i reunited with everyone. and i was sad because my mom woke me up =[

Aw!! :(

okay this might be SUPER SUPER SUPER WEIRD

but...

i had a dream

that i went to like prom/homecoming

with Han Geng from SUJU

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i wish my dream would come true :(

AHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I remember seeing your 411 thread yesterday

and that picture of you and Han Geng!!

XDDDD you are so hilarious girl!!! XD

Gosh i never have dreams of celebs!!! > ,<

I dreamed that I went out with a guy in my P.E. and orchestra. sooo weird. I mean I hardly notice him during school and stuff. never talked to him ever before. I just know he's there. anyway, in my dream I was doing community service at this garden place. and they had rides and stuff [randomm] and then I don't know what happened but I got into some awkward argument with him. then I went home and a few hours later I went back to the garden place with my aunt, uncle, and cousins. then he was getting off a ride and he saw me. then he came and grabbed my hand and ran. and it felt like really really nice holding his hand. so anyway. he was like "you're my girlfriend now." and I was like wtf. okay then. do then at school this girl found out. again, this girl I don't even talk to her in real life. she's just there. anyway she glared at me the whole time during class. so I whispered to my "boyfriend" and asked him "why is she staring at me?" and he was like "don't worry about it". so this girl she saw me whispering to him so then she whispered to her friend really loudly when he left "she thinks she's so cool". and I was so sad because of that. so the rest of my dream was like a drama. really really weird.

WHOAAA!! ur dream is like a fanfic man!!!!! X] *squeal*

BattleCat: XD its ok there are nights like those

i dreamed that i found money

and when i woke up i thought i did..

then i became disappointed

LOL!! HAHAHAHA!!

I dream of "DOING IT" with my best friend... so weird...I don't have any more feelings for "THAT PERSON" ...but I was shocked when I woke up.

Guest LEFTOVER

I had a dream that I went out with this guy in my p.e. class. We were walking side by side until I spotted Big Bang. That was when I started going crazy, yelling, and all that crap. Since we were at school (me and the guy), I had my backpack with me so I took out post-it notes and a pen. I asked them for their numbers and they gave it to me. After socializing with Big Bang, I turned around to find that the guy ("my boyfriend") wasn't there anymore. So I went to look for him and I couldn't find him. :(

Guest Battle Cat

omg. i just had a dream that i was going to be executed. i was in some foreign country... they were going to hang me and i had like an hour to live.

when i woke up it took a while for it to hit me that it was a dream. i was so relieved. i was thinking about how we are so humane to use lethal injection. all the emotions i felt in my dream were real from the terror to the terror to... the terror. i mean i wouldn't feel much terror if i was to face the lethal injection. i mean i would but not as much as i would if i got hung. we are all so lucky.

funny. it never got to the part where they hanged me.

Guest Juli~<3

it was about this guy who likes me in real life but i dont like him or i dont think i do anyway.

but anyway in my dream i liked him but he didnt like me and i tried to mkae him spend time with me, like drive me around and whatnot. i think we got together in the end.

haha.

Guest Dazzle and Destroy

I always had dreams where I'm fighting from someone.. with a group or something..

last night, I had a dream of an old friend.

hah, i miss him. -_-

it was really weird, because we were reading together or something, but it seemed like a movie too..

i felt sad.

i often dream of friends, family and weird things.

Guest 13miracles

Nightmare....TT__TT

A ghost keep chasing me...., it's keep follow me everywhere.......then i suddently woke up. It was really scare..., i wanna cry...TT__TT

Guest iSayOink

^

aw.. :(

----------------

i had another dream last night.

it was very unexpected too. the last time i had a dream with my "crush" in it, was the beginning of last year but i had it again last night.

this time, he's in my mom's chinese class!!! OoO (my mum teaches it) there was a test that day and we were given the whole class to take it, was a huge vocab test =_=;; and guess what. the teacher (my mum) went to her room to sleep while we took it LOL.

(mum always joke about this so it actually happened in my dream XD)

we sat next to eachother, separated from a folder (so we wouldn't see each other's answers) but like i only got up to #5 and then i got stuck XD ahaha..a.. so i end up spacing out, staring at the folder for a long, long time (the sun was going down too LOL that was how long it was) he was slouching over his desk like I had and was very quiet.

And then... i saw his EYE!! AHH!!! (he moved back and saw me staring at the folder) Embarrassed, I immediately turned to face him with my back, try'na work on the test again. he obviously finished the test before me..

Later, the teacher awoke (LOL XDD) and announced, after grading the tests, that he got a 100% and I got a ...5% TT-TT;;

GAKK!!! WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEANN?!!?!?

Archived