[drama 2006] The Vineyard Man 포도밭 그사나이

creidesca

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jnccrs

First Post :D

After ep 1 I was like"you've got to be kidding me right" cause i had sort of...well disliked Eun Hye a lot!. Then after ep 2 i was hooked ...and ending up downloading every episode. I've grown very fond of Eun Hye since. And OMS? Did anyone else find that they thought he was really ugly at the beginning and now find him the cutest guy alive? no? hahaha

It makes me happy that you decided to give her a chance, cause most people usually dont. She's still suffering from the Baby V.O.X stigma and has to constantly prove herself, though not many people are even giving her the chance that she deserves. She had to work hard to get where she's at now http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhFsRFkVHOw so hopefully you'll continue to like her more and more.

Hi Rainie.... thanks to Homura who posted this on an earlier page. His daugher is really cute... it would be great if someone can post a picture of his wife as well..

Oh Man-seok's wife (Jo Sang-gyeong) is a famous movie costume designer.

(Old Boy(2003), The Big Swindle(2004), A Bittersweet Life(2005), Sympathy For Lady Vengeance(2005), The Host(2006) etc. )

feature_2761_L.jpg

feature_2761_1402_M.gif

Yi Young-ae in Sympathy For Lady Vengeance(2005)

feature_2761_1401_M.gif

credit to "FILM 2.0" article (in Korean)

http://www.film2.co.kr/feature/feature_final.asp?mkey=2761

Guest sungaaah

What did OMS say to his ex when she was trying to help him shave?

he told her she should return to her work since

the bugs are now all gone and he doesn't like

that she's just hanging around.

crazy obsessed fool that she is, she says

she has thrown away all caution and shame

and will wait until he comes back to her

because she likes the waiting [i was like wtf shes weird]

apparently shes only going to visit

on the weekends now. will this girl give

it a rest ? haha

Guest jnccrs

he told her she should return to her work since

the bugs are now all gone and he doesn't like

that she's just hanging around.

crazy obsessed fool that she is, she says

she has thrown away all caution and shame

and will wait until he comes back to her

because she likes the waiting [i was like wtf shes weird]

apparently shes only going to visit

on the weekends now. will this girl give

it a rest ? haha

Wow thanks so much for explaining. Geez what the heck is her problem :lol: LOL @ her comment "she likes the waiting" :lol: freak. :lol:

Hi,

Preview for episode 13 is out... can anyone help out with the translations please?

미리보기 13회

예전에 도망간 며느리 영란이 손주라며 명구를 병달에게 들이민다.

병달은 자기에게 손자가 있다는 것이 믿어지지 않으면서도 한편으로는 마음이 짠해진다.

이렇게 영란과 명구의 출현으로 지현이는 포도밭 상속에 대한 권리를 위협받게 되고야 만다.

그러던 어느날 영란의 계략으로 키우는 돼지를 잃어버리게 된 지현은 돼지를 찾기 위해 산으로 들어가게 되고....

택기는 이 사실을 오밤중에야 알게 되는데!!

Thanks in advance!! :lol:

Just watched episode 12 with Chinese subs.

SPOILER:

The conversation between ex and OMS when the ex tried to help him shave...

OMS thanked his ex for her help in getting rid of the insects. He promised that he would set up the experimental lab that she requested. He was very diplomatic. He said that he hoped that she would go to and from work from her own home. OMS said that even he felt tired just looking at her living in these conditions that she was not used to. The ex said that she remembered OMS telling her to keep guard on her pride; however, she abandoned her pride already. She said that she lied when she said that she had no hidden agenda. The ex said that she was waiting for OMS to return to her side and that this was more important to her than her pride. She said despite the fact that there seemed to be someone else in his heart, she was not saddened since she felt that while waiting for him, she felt free and happy.

Aah… the ex is so hopeless. She is not giving up on OMS… merely waiting for him to go back to her… :crazy:

I am still hoping for someone to help in tranlating the preview for episode 13.... B)

Guest organizedchaos

vineyardmanmini.jpg

credit this wonderful artwork to Haesin

Episode 3

Translators: evannee

Timer: fateNdestiny

Editor: chsaf

QC: xiahjunsu

Spot Translator: RoseyJoy

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/download.php?id=14008

Thank you everyone for being so patient with us. Please forgive any shortcomings and please continue to give us your love and support. :wub:

For a complete list of released subtitles... refer to the first post of this thread! :blush:

Guest x3_katie

in episode 8, YEH buys some pot type thing at the market and white rubber boots. Her dad sent her a silver pot thing with her friend but the grandpa thought it was for him, so he took it.

whats that pot??

Guest aikomidori

Hi,

Preview for episode 13 is out... can anyone help out with the translations please?

미리보기 13회

예전에 도망간 며느리 영란이 손주라며 명구를 병달에게 들이민다.

병달은 자기에게 손자가 있다는 것이 믿어지지 않으면서도 한편으로는 마음이 짠해진다.

이렇게 영란과 명구의 출현으로 지현이는 포도밭 상속에 대한 권리를 위협받게 되고야 만다.

그러던 어느날 영란의 계략으로 키우는 돼지를 잃어버리게 된 지현은 돼지를 찾기 위해 산으로 들어가게 되고....

택기는 이 사실을 오밤중에야 알게 되는데!!

Thanks in advance!! :lol:

can someone please translate the preview?

i got half of it.. buh i dun think itz rite... hahah

Hey aznchocol8luver, which have did you get? Because I don't understand the first half. Is it saying that YEH's grandfather found out he had another grandchild from his wife who ran away? And YEH's grandpa has a hard time believing that he has another grandchild but he feels _____ nevertheless (I can't understand whether he feels happy about this or not). And because of this disvoery, YEH's inheritance of the vineyard is threatened. Then the grandchild (I think its name is young-lan..ack that's probably the wrong transliteration sorry) tricks/rigs/sets up YEH so that she loses their pig so YEH goes to the mountains to search for it and OMS finds out this only very late at night (and presumably goes after her. The spoiler doesn't say that he does but...)

Er..translation done with the help of a Kor-Eng dictionary. Would anyone else who knows Korean check it?

Guest vivjelly

Hey aznchocol8luver, which have did you get? Because I don't understand the first half. Is it saying that YEH's grandfather found out he had another grandchild from his wife who ran away? And YEH's grandpa has a hard time believing that he has another grandchild but he feels _____ nevertheless (I can't understand whether he feels happy about this or not). And because of this disvoery, YEH's inheritance of the vineyard is threatened. Then the grandchild (I think its name is young-lan..ack that's probably the wrong transliteration sorry) tricks/rigs/sets up YEH so that she loses their pig so YEH goes to the mountains to search for it and OMS finds out this only very late at night (and presumably goes after her. The spoiler doesn't say that he does but...)

Er..translation done with the help of a Kor-Eng dictionary. Would anyone else who knows Korean check it?

Umm...that's messed of the kid! He's mean.

Guest aznchocol8luver

thats what i got too... hm.. i only got the last half.. not the first half.. i only got bout the pig.. T_T

Archived