[drama 2006] The Vineyard Man 포도밭 그사나이

creidesca

Guest aikomidori

Hmm I have to respectfully disagree with that...this film is definitely a more demanding role for YEH. Both OMs and YEH had a hard time shooting this series. OMS was even hospitalized for heat stroke and YEH almost fainted from exhaustion and her having a severe case of anemia doesn't help the circumstances either. For her to act all cheerful in this series, must be a great challenge. In the role of chaegyung, YEH never had to catch chickens with her own hands or fall in the river while having broken ankle (in real life) and etc...

http://s07.picshome.com/3c8/20060825_143244.jpg

That's so amazing how hard YEH works despite her difficulties and illnesses! I'm awed by her talent and hard work more and more every day <3 It makes me support her more and more ^_^ Ah~I love this girl so much *waves a YEH fangirl banner*

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vivjelly

Can I say that the subs makes the quality and captivation of this series up to several notches? I love it so much!

More pics from the official site:

065002075_L.JPG065002079_L.JPG

065002085_L.JPG065002086_L.JPG

065002088_L.jpg065002090_L.jpg

]065002092_L.jpg065002093_L.jpg

065002095_L.jpg

065002096_L.JPG065005039_L.JPG

065002098_L.jpg065006009_L.jpg

미리보기 11회

다친 다리를 정성껏 보살피는 택기의 정성에 지현이는 그제야 택기를 맘에 두고 있는 자신을 발견하게 되고 혼란스러워 한다.

은영의 만류에 결국 지현이는 택기를 일부러 차갑게 대하며 멀리하게 된다.

그 즈음해서 영동에서 포도 축제가 열린다. 병달은 지현을 불러서 포도축제에서 포도왕을 먹게 되면 가산점을 주겠다는 제안을 하게 되고 지현은 의욕을 불사른다.

The preview for 11 is out.... can anyone translate this? I tried the online translator but none of it made sense.

Thanks!!! :(

Guest vivjelly

sorry but the link doesnt work...help me out!

Did you install a program called VobSub? If not, then you need that program to combine the subs and the video files together.

You can download it here: http://www.afterdawn.com/software/video_so...ools/vobsub.cfm

After running the program, make sure that the name of the video and subs files are identical.

Guest aikomidori

미리보기 11회

다친 다리를 정성껏 보살피는 택기의 정성에 지현이는 그제야 택기를 맘에 두고 있는 자신을 발견하게 되고 혼란스러워 한다.

은영의 만류에 결국 지현이는 택기를 일부러 차갑게 대하며 멀리하게 된다.

그 즈음해서 영동에서 포도 축제가 열린다. 병달은 지현을 불러서 포도축제에서 포도왕을 먹게 되면 가산점을 주겠다는 제안을 하게 되고 지현은 의욕을 불사른다.

The preview for 11 is out.... can anyone translate this? I tried the online translator but none of it made sense.

Thanks!!! :(

I understand a little bit of this so I can give you a very rough translation ^^:

YEH sees how OMS treats for her hurt leg so carefully and realizes that she actually likes him and is disturbed/shocked by this.

Then there's something about OMS's ex being a barrier so YEH acts cold to OMS. (I'm guessing it's the same stuff that's been going on the past 1-2 episodes)

There's going to be a grape festival going on and her grandfather offers addtional _______ (money? more fields?) if she wins something. (I think it's if she eats the most grapes)

Er...I hope that helped a little bit :sweatingbullets: Hopefully someone else is better at Korean than I am lol. I can't wait for next week's new episodes<3

I understand a little bit of this so I can give you a very rough translation ^^:

YEH sees how OMS treats for her hurt leg so carefully and realizes that she actually likes him and is disturbed/shocked by this.

Then there's something about OMS's ex being a barrier so YEH acts cold to OMS. (I'm guessing it's the same stuff that's been going on the past 1-2 episodes)

There's going to be a grape festival going on and her grandfather offers addtional _______ (money? more fields?) if she wins something. (I think it's if she eats the most grapes)

Er...I hope that helped a little bit :sweatingbullets: Hopefully someone else is better at Korean than I am lol. I can't wait for next week's new episodes<3

THANKS :D .. hehe.... look forward to next week... counting down the days... Monday seems so far away... hopefully TVAnts won't act up.... I had such bad buffering last week and missed most of the episodes. I can't wait to see how YEH is going to deal with her feelings and how she will get rid of OMS' ex... It will be an interesting week....

Guest Dahee Fanel

"Good Person (좋은 사람)" by Oh Man-seok (from Korean musical "Finding Kim Jong-wook(김종욱 찾기)" OST) :)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/1p8klj

Oh my gosh, THANK YOU SO MUCH! :w00t: I've been going frantic searching for his songs...I nearly melted listening to that. Thanks!

Hehehe, I've been going a little Oh Man Seok crazy lately...Been saving every photo of his that I come across...

Observe (please let me know if they've been posted yet, and I'll take them off):

065005031lxm9.jpg

065005032lyk2.jpg

065005035lvv7.jpg

065005036lfr3.jpg

This scene touched me so much... :tears:

065005040lsp7.jpg

065005041lsv8.jpg

065005042lqp4.jpg

065005044lgj3.jpg

Credit: KBS Official Website

Hmm, I think we'll be needing an Oh Man Seok thread soon... :P

(I still can't believe he's married and has a kid in kindergarten already! :tears: )

Guest vivjelly

Aww...it's great that you are loving OMS! He's really talented and I hope more fans will appreciate his talent in the future.

What!!! I didn't know he's married and a child of kindgarten age....... OMS must have married at a young age....

He married at the age of 26. (Now, he's 31 years old)

His wife, Jo Sang-gyeong, is a famous movie costume designer. (3 years older than him)

Oh Man-seok and his daughter, Young-joo. :lol:

1154518708dsfezo0.jpg

475645169750500445361cr4.jpg

Young-joo was born in 2002. :)

4932451652032dz5.jpg

Guest jnccrs

Thanks homura the pics with his kids is so darn cute!!!! :blush: Awww :blush:

also thanks un423524 for the link of the preview. I can't wait! :)

It makes me sooo happy that OMS is getting some love :) He is so talented!

Guest aikomidori

<_< There was a mistranslation from me yesterday: the part where I say "Then there's something about OMS's ex being a barrier so YEH acts coldly to him" It's actually YEH's friend in Seoul (I got their names mixed up >_< Eun-young is YEH's friend, right? Because that's what it said and OMS's ex is Soo-jin right?)

Thanks un423524 for the preview link!

Archived