Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

It's Soompi's 17th birthday! Help us celebrate and win some cool prizes :D Watch out for giveaways on our Facebook and Instagram accounts. #HappySoompiDay!

Hwayobi Official Thread: Super Talented! Heavenly Voice with 4D Charm

Replies

• RgalRgal Posts: 2,188Member

ROOKIE

She's fantastic on Xman... esp during ytday's ep where she sang Run 2 U... OMG!! her english is so good n her voice.. gave mi goose pimples.. did she learn english or someting.. coz its really good...
    ·
  • #35#35 Posts: 434Member
    wow shes pretty young
    not the greatest loooking but definetly one of the top korean singers i rkn image

lol shes so cute on xman!! xP i love her~!
    ·
  • yourtheonlywayyourtheonlyway hawaiiii.Posts: 145Member
    i love her. she was so hilarious on the "xman" show, esp for the "couple" segment, where she one time did this sexy hair dance for the guys. haha.
    "I held you in my hand, Wanderer. And you were so beautiful."

lovely icon made by// sherica.
    robert pattinson forever. <3.
    ·
  • azurelazurel Posts: 401Member
    i think she's so funny
    she looks mature for her age though......heard some of her songs they're really really good
    Azurel's Cyworld

IPB Image isn't she cute??
    ·
  • babossagajibabossagaji impossible? The Westcoast~Posts: 1,580Member
    From what I read, she seems to have a great personality also. I'll try to translate her profile as soon as I can. It's really hard for me to translate.
    I've got to watch her on shows now.
    ·
  • xUs_niLxUs_niL Posts: 24Member
    wow i'm surprised at her age~ she really dun look like her age... but cant deny she's got a gd voice.
    i was watching xman but i dont understand what hyesung meant about haha n hwa yo bi.. are they really relativeS?
    ·
  • oha123oha123 Posts: 711Member

SUPERSTAR

Im glad she's noticed now. ^^. thanks to those game shows.

I knew about her when BoA mentioned how great an unni and singer Parkhwayobi was.. like ages ago.
    avatar credits to theedqueen ^^;
    ·
  • mintifulmintiful ????? SoCalPosts: 3,531Member
    i was watching xman but i dont understand what hyesung meant about haha n hwa yo bi.. are they really relativeS?

lmao.. haha makes fun of her and says she looks like his aunt.. i think thats what they meant??
    ♥ SuperJunior with ELF
    ·
  • hestahhestah Posts: 24Member
    hi all! someone mentioned wanting to hear some songs by her. this is my favorite song by her from her second album (nineteen plus one). it's called "noonmul" (tears). it's amaaaaaaazing (or, as we koreans like to say, amaaaaaaaijing)

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...1015BA23C7B1EC6
    ·
  • mz.mamiiemz.mamiie Montreal, Quebec, CanadaPosts: 1,756Friend of Soompi
    edited June 2006
    ^It says the file has 0 bytes

I just watched Xman and she sang Run to you...whoaaa she has a really nice voice!!!
    I like her personality too ^^ She's so funny!!!
    Where can I find her songs???
    I can't seem to find any of her songs....
    ·
  • blooooooooooooooooooooooooooopblooooooooooooooooooooooooooop Posts: 677Member

ROOKIE

I love Hwa Yo Bi, she is an amazing singer, if you guys want i'll give you meaupload links I found on another forum her 2, 3, and 4th album. Just PM me. I love her song 당신과의 키스를 세어보아요 from her 4th album (Track 03)
    ·
  • webbywebby 이.민.호. 짱! USPosts: 1,585Member

IDOL

I really like her song "Lie", a track from long ago. I think she's gifted with that voice of hers, and she has the charisma. Her voice sounds better live than in album recordings somehow.
    ·
  • crackednutcrackednut MassachusettsPosts: 5,562Member
    lol one of her defining xman moments for me is that "of course" game with kang ho dong when she talks about the 'erotic dramas'

and not to forget her voice is simply amazing
    she debuted when she was about 18-19-ish, I believe?
    ·
  • SukarDropsSukarDrops Fellah Fellah~ All Day EVery Day Hina wu HinakPosts: 1,629Member
    wow finally found this thread....she has a wow good voice!!!im just hella shocked at her age though shes 1 year older then my sister but she looks like she can be her mom image but whatever she has a good voice hehe...its this one song I heard her sing on stage but I cant remember what its called image
    ·
  • RgalRgal Posts: 2,188Member

ROOKIE

How many albums does she have so far??

Can anyone send mi or share here some of the nice songs she has?? would really love to hear her sing image
    ·
  • blooooooooooooooooooooooooooopblooooooooooooooooooooooooooop Posts: 677Member

ROOKIE

edited June 2006
    ^ PM me for her albums she has 5 albums

www.sinchonmusic.com/yobi THIS IS HER SITE FOR HER ENTERTAINMENT
    ·
  • crackednutcrackednut MassachusettsPosts: 5,562Member
    QUOTE(SukarDrops @ Jun 20 2006, 02:50 AM) »

wow finally found this thread....she has a wow good voice!!!im just hella shocked at her age though shes 1 year older then my sister but she looks like she can be her mom image but whatever she has a good voice hehe...its this one song I heard her sing on stage but I cant remember what its called image

if its recent, it might be Maemmaemdola
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=6meylFqbGok&search=hwayobi

she's been around for a while...but I guess her recent xman appearances are bringing her into soompi's light
    ·
  • mintoromintoro lee min woo ? Posts: 2,948Member
    didn't know she has such ncie voice
    her pfr in xman is amazing
    nice voice and her english is very good...
    the only thing she looks old...
    i felt funny see her calling others unnie
    anyway she's loveable
    ·
  • vondunkervondunker ??? kangta streetPosts: 665Friend of Soompi
    Shes one singer whose name i usually used to see around kpop sites..
    I know she can sing very well but ive never heard her songs ..

From XMAN episodes, i think shes one rather cute lady. So different from the hwayobi i saw on the album cover.
    Kangta Music Kangta Drama Jeon Ji Hyun
    Current Obsession: Jam Xiao
    Ive met Jam萧敬腾! and Song Hye Kyo!
    ·
  • rootless.rootless. Richmond.Posts: 1,289Member

TRAINEE

She is one of the best singers I've heard lately...
    And she's so cute on XMan and soooo funny~
    I haven't heard any of her earlier songs but my current favorite of hers is "Eternally" [Track 5 of her fifth album]
    firstbannertrial1.jpg
    not a red rose or a satin heart.

i give you an onion.
    ·