[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Morning chinggus...Happy Saturday..

@KimW @pinky_me_stv n @aqku ..I think its hard for us to see The Bubbly Ahyoungee again. :-S ....

Altough in a talkshow with all GDs members she is not as bubbly as in wgm (correct me if im wrong).

With Jong, she just tell on the spot what in her mind..

Maybe just in GDs private times n in their dorm or when she is being with her fams or close friends the truly bubbly girl Ahyongee appears.

Beside the bubbly girl, actually she is a shy girl. I think she dont have many idols or celebrities friend, at least not as much as Minah n Hyeri (again, correct me if im wrong^^^). So in front of new ppl she spontaneously controling herself besides she is a polite n well mannered girl.

She just showed her self to Jong in wgm coz she is doing virtual marriage n have to be with him at least a full day for mounts. So its impossible for her to stay calm n quite in those many ours....kekekeke.

From the very first met Jong, although with shyness overload, she try to have n start conversation coz Jong already tell her that he is not a talk active guy so she know it very well that she must lead First.

N with her understanding toward unexpression Jong, as times passed by, she became soo comfortable with him as with her own members. N successfuly break the Jong Wall...n for Jong, her bubbly pure cute charms sooo amazed him. Especially how She willingly accept all in him.

Wuahhh...sorry for long post. I just miss them soo bad. Especially bubbly Ahyoungee..n yes i love her more than Jong (remember guys 6 spoons for Ahyongee n just 4 spoons for Jong kekeke). Look at how okay Jong now, bright n cheary of course with all his perfection appear (Its not that i dont like him now, of course im happy with all his successful carer n his bright side, n who can resist his manly abs????. ..:x :D )

Just wandering where is our bubbly Ahyoungee????

crdt to ig n pic owner n creator

edit:

Of course im happy too to see other side of Ahyoungee in Back to School. How she bacame serious when try her best to drawing manga. N finally have her smile back when the idea bout diet always start tomorrow came out. (We (I) believe its inspired by Jong :x , n look at her smile while thinking of him...hehehe delulu mode on)..

The reason why we can see Jjong more than Ahyoung recently because they have different role as an artist. First, Jjong who as a model and actor, he has so many activities in addition to filming. Moreover, he is promoting his movie. He has a lot FM and interview as a model and actor, individually.

Compare to Ahyoung, she is a member of idol group. She built her popularity through GsD. And now, if she has individual activities, it must be rare to have interview for her personally. Lucky us to see her interview after tv cable award, and she also told about her conversation with Jjong, right? May be that was the only interview of her that we had after WGM end. If there are some interview or stage interview for GsD, she knows her role very well. Since she is not a leader, she wont talk too much, and that is the reason we feel we miss her a lot.

A bit comment about @Edy15 pov, i do agree if Jjong confess to Ahyoung, she will accept it. May be most of us are female, but, we have brother/husband/close male friend right. You can ask them, the difference between male and female is, male usually can know better if there is a female likes them. And Jjong is a smart guy, he knows his feelings and Ahyoung's heart very well. In some their conversations in WGM, he could read Ahyoung's mind before she talked to him (i can't explain all but the most i remember was while Ahyoung asked him to fix his eating reaction in ep 35 while they were eating seafood, and Jjong suddenly guess that he will be cast for food program?). And i am sure he know how Ahyoung feelings to him, during WGM and post WGM til now.

We all know that they built their relationship as friend (in the beginning) sincere from their heart not only for the show. And we had know what Jjong's answer about their relationship after WGM. He told that they still keep in contact and he knew what Ahyoung did recently (preparing GsD comeback).

Now i will tell my pov if Ahyoung being asked with the same question. Her bubbly and spontaneous character will answer "yes" directly. May be she doesn't have many friends like Minah n Hyeri (right or wrong, it doesn't matter). She is the only one child, she had so many courses in her childhood, may be this is the reason why she will be shy to meet new person. And she always mention about her cousin (how her cousin call her Ahyoung will different with Jjong, how she play nurungji or any other games, always with cousin), in her childhood, she always play with her cousin. And after GsD debut, her individual activity might be not as much as Minah and Hyeri in previous time. But now, we could see her in many program and i am sure she could make friend and relationship easily.

And Ahyoung is a woman who can maintain the quality of friendship very well (quality over quantity). We can see in ep 7 while they call a witness for their marriage certificate. If am not mistaken, the lady that she called is an actress right? She is not an idol or singer. May be they know each other in drama/tv show (idk exactly). And if she and her friend work only for 2-3 month and Ahyoung keep close and keep in touch with her. How come she will not contact Jjong who has being with her in 9 month? Its impossible for a bright woman like Ahyoung. And impossible for Jjong will forget so easily a woman who can break his iron wall with her cute way.

And looked at her message in Jjong pic in ep 40 "lets drink soju together", we can conclude that they will be a close friend forever, even more ;) . But now, for whatever relationship they have, they already confess their feeling or not, just be a secret for them. I am happy enough with Jjong interview and Ahyoung theme in drawing. And we should be patient waiting for GsD comeback to see their interaction on stage. Backstage? Must be closer than on stage.

Omooo.. i write a long post..sorry ^:)^. May be i should put this in a research or paper, LoL... first time in my life writing pov of artist constantly than my research which only got idea twice in 6 moth, LoL.

Happy saturday everyone :)>-

everyday i find myself checking in our home for latest news of Jjong and Ah-Young...and i would like to extend my gratitude to everyone who regularly provide us all the updates of photos and articles (painstakingly and patiently translated from Korean and any other language into English) and for all the lovely insights of Jjong and Ah-young.
Am very happy to note that career wise, everything is working well for them as can be seen by their individual projects. after all, they both deserve the success that they are enjoying now considering that both are very passionate in what they do.... and after seeing them together during the Cable Awards, i am hopeful that their beautiful friendship which started to blossom in WGM, they will be able to sustain it despite their hectic schedules.. ...
patience is not one of my strongest virtue (hey, it hard to wait for a period of time without knowing when the train will stop hehehe)  , but i think being in this ship, i will become one of the most patient  ahjumma on earth (and the healthiest - to be able to see the day we longed for...)
  ahhhh, but how come i still feel that there is a gap in my heart which i felt can only be filled in seeing them together :( :-S :-S 
forgive my ramblings...the weather is just so hot......

Guest mmj_leong

JJONG, I ALWAYS TRUST YOUR WORD BECAUSE YOU ARE HONEST & TRUSTWORTYH. YOU ACT EVERYTHING YOU SAID♡♡ AHYONGIE KNOWS YOU WELL♡♡

Interview answer DURING the show :)

Interview answer when AFTER the show :)

Q: Do you still keep in touch with Yura now?

A: Of course, we are still contacting each other, even though not so often hahaha. Even though the program already ended, we met each other several times at the awards ceremony. Since I met her the feeling become kind of weird, we used to be a virtual married couple but now she is my colleague... the feeling was strange (weird).

Cr: to owner insta

Just a POV. I think that we won't be able to see Yura's bubblier side the way we saw her in WGM. That's because she's not with Jjong. Ah Young is Ah Young in WGM because Jjong is Jjong. Ah Young is bubblier because Jjong is Jjong while Jjong came out of his shell because Ah Young is Ah Young.
Can you imagine if Yura was paired with someone who's active? Probably won't be able to see Yura's bubblier or more fun side. Or can you imagine if Jjong was paired with someone like him? I think it would be funny how they probably won't talk much and Jjong will never come out of his shell. Hahaha. That's why they're perfect for each other because they compliment each other and bring out the best side of them.

"A shadow will become darker if the light is stronger and it will make the white of the light stand out"
- Tetsuya Kuroko (Kuroko no Basket)

오늘부로 유라팬됨❤️#걸스데이#킨텍스#싸이

A photo posted by 김창진 (@chang_2359) on Apr 18, 2015 at 12:33am PDT

AkFjdNL.jpg

so now Ah Young is performing in all this private events, I want to listen to her voice and look at her all exited... please let us see you more 

Guest zhab6002622

i'm just lurking in Girl's Day DC gallery and saw these photos..wondering when was this.. comeback photoshoot or just magazine photoshootmah ladies in white!!!
H9rNtwV.png

Qh3l0Jk.png

cr: GsD DC Gallery 

Guest Rhere Aji

Yura at NH investment n securities vision proclamation ceremony (Ilsan Klintex)

1508565_1601913796718045_779374350982508
cr.https://www2.facebook.com/yurathailandfanclub

@edy15 thanks for the vid  :)

Guest zhab6002622

Edy15 said:

8 minute video about Jjongs movie , got this from his DC gall, Jjong driving and fighting ! @zhab6002622  those have been around for 5 months from where I dunno 

During this time of the day on Saturdays, we use to stream and then spazz here. Now, we only have the past episodes to rewatch,  but we have Yura and Jjong's individual activities to look forward to, though. 

:x

Guest xxxchocopie31

When I was stalking Yura's instagram I noticed that she rarely follows celebrity friends like Minah and Hyeri. It seems that most of her friends are normal person/non-celebrity and unlike Jjong who is like an open book to us she's veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy hard to read and I assume that most of her friends are into art just like her. 
 I started looking in every person that she follows and most of them is an artist. 

Guest luciamisae

@Edy15 :OOOOOWWWWWW THANK YOUUUU for posting thriller HJH movie....it's seem that movie is daebak to watched. i hope it will be gain million viewer. i capture yellow sport car ( remind me of jeungdo trip kkkk ) keep posting @edy15. You're awesome!!!
the thriller was very funny. and i LOVE YOU HONG JONGHYUN!!!  ( sound of AY when drunk ) you put all of your effort in the movie. Succsess for you...
edit :
heeeyyyy HJH also great in Parkour...awesome

Guest zhab6002622

more fancams of mah Princess Ah Young and sisters in today's event.. :)
https://twitter.com/jackyiiixv/status/589366012207702016/photo/1

https://twitter.com/jackyiiixv/status/589365609726480385/photo/1

Guest hjjdai5y

[TRANS] Jjong @ KBS Cool FM- Part 4 (last part) finally! sorry haha :)

PMS: it's a good song. he is my favourite singer. his name is Derulo. you didn't listen to the song?

J: sorry?

PMS: you did not listened to the song. I've introduced to you that it's a good song right?

J: no I was listening.

PMS: oh really? today's outfit is from coordi or its yours?

J: I received it.

PMS: ohh really? it's so nice. your figure is good. You don't really have many opportunities doing a radio program. but how is it today? is it comfortable? 

J: firstly, because it's a visual radio(BoRa) I don't really concern about that. I thought I just have to enjoy having conversation with you. I don't feel like it's a live program.

PMS: that's how you make a mistake. please be careful.

J: ohh. thank you.

PMS: right now, there's one new already come out. "HJH earn less than Kim Woobin", I'm sorry. look here. (both looking at the monitor) compared to Kim Woobin.. because you said it yourself, so you have to understand that. earn more. you can receive more right.

J: it could be motivation for me right (smile)

PMS: ahhha. take this as opportunity. normally what do you do during your rest time?

J: rest time. I like football so I often play football.

PMS: do you have a team?

J: my neighbourhood. my high and middle school friends. 

PMS: ohhh this friend is good. not celebrity team?

J: yes.

PMS: ohh yes it's very fun to play like that(with friends)

J: and I ride bicycle with my friends. sometimes we went for drinks. and we play something like bowling.

PMS: ohh so you can play very well?

J: no I'm not really good.  (talking about score)

PMS: he should fall (into trap) but he won't. [about the bowling I guess]

(samhaengsi part. lazy me so I'm going to just skip to GF part hahaha)

PMS: you don't have GF right?

J: I don't.

PMS: even if you have, you will say you don't right?

J: yes of course.

PMS: the whole nation know it.(laugh) [T/N: i can't really hear what PMS said here so forgive me if this is wrong]

J: no no. seriously I don't have (laugh)

PMS: ohh the two managers. they're standing. and (jjong manager) look so anxious. (both look at the manager)

J: but he looks so relax now (smile) [ T/N: if you guys can watch his expression when looking at his manager. the way he smiled]

PMS: ohh really. why is he like that? he should be nervous. (jjong laugh) your manager's height. my manager's face is already a mess. your manager is handsome. the managers height ouhhh 180+ .

J: Kyunghoo-hyung? (PMS's manager)

PMS: are you asking because you don't know? (about his manager looks)

J: since you're talking about your manager. I remembered something.

PMS: my manager?

J: i bet you didn't remember this. 

PMS: wait. the reporters are lining up. (acting like typing) okay please continue.

J: okay. please write this. I've wanted to say this if I meet hyung. Back then, not here but at other broadcast station. after recording and  during break. I was eating at the restaurant. you passed by me. you and I already knew each other before the program. you know me.

PMS: of course I know you.

J: so I ran to you. "oh hyung, I'm JH. nice to see you"

PMS: (acting like reporters writing news) so you came and give hands(to shake hand with PMS) with a glad smile.

J: but seriously you don't even look at me. and as I'm a little kid and thought I'm just a fan. you just said "hello" and walk away.

PMS: Hello and.. like a kid? I just pass by acting like I don't know you?

J: yes. what embarrased me was. there're few friends filming with me. I bragged to them that I know PMS. they said, "try to greet him". "I'm going to greet him. seriously I'm going to see him". and after you walk away, your manager Kyunghoo-hyung was there. he said "I'm truly sorry" (laugh)

PMS: JH-ah, sorry. truly sorry. I'm not that kind of person. I don't recognize people.

J: oh really? you don't even look at me. you must be very busy.

PMS: no. I'm not even busy now. I'm really sorry. Previously, there's one program at KBS called "100 points out of 100". there were many idols in that program. they are popular now. but I can't remember them (laugh). "hyung, that time you asked me to dance right?" "dance?why?" something like that. I'm so sorry. with this heart, I apologize for that. I feel thankful again for JH. again, please forgive me.

J: eyyyh, it's okay.

PMS: you could be upset about that right.

J: no it's not like that. it's a fun memories for me. I just thought I have to tell you when we meet each other.

PMS: (again writing like reporters) he didn't feel upset but it's a fun memories to him. done! it's already posted.

( PMS gives Jjong advice about greeting. he's such a good sunbae. sorry I'll skip this part hahahaha.)

PMS: sorry I keep talking about myself.

J: it's okay.

PMS : because our program is an hour program. it's almost come to end. 

J: ohhh time flies so fast. 

PMS: please say something(before end) do you have anything to say? to your fans or to the foreigner fans outside? or about you movie? and something to your parents?

J: ohhh I'm going to say something to my parents first. ever since last year, I was so busy that I don't have so much time to go home and visit them.

PMS: you live separately?

J: yes.

PMS: is your house at countryside?

J: no no. Seoul.

PMS: then why can't you go home?

J: i went back occassionally. but I should've eat a meal sometimes.

PMS: your mom must be very happy that her son is now successful and famous.

J: i want to say I'm so sorry for not being able to go home. I should gives a call frequently. I really want to say this.

PMS: at home, you don't going around with a doll right? (laugh)

J: eii no. I'm nice (laugh)

PMS: it's not that. just we have to say something like this now(to brighten the mood). that's right. sometimes we're too busy. we have to take care of them. sometimes I also can't call them. but we should give them call even once if we're too busy. have some free time for ourselves.  take care of health. you're 27, you don't have to concern much about health.

J: i'm healthy now. 

PMS: do many works and enjoy doing things you like. I hope you can live like that. so there're no funny samhaengsi for now. and we only have around 3000 messages. let me apologize.

J: I was expecting.. 3000?

PMS: we're expecting a lot. (both laugh) but that time. Haha bought a lot of presents. samgyupsal and others. I hope you can understand. even it's a short time, but thank you for coming. to conclude this, "HJH earn less than Kim Woobin". "clash of families 2" and Avengers will be release together. but as Korean movie, I hope it will be a great success. I'll go buy the ticket and watch it.

J: thank you. you will leave the proof picture on IG right?

PMS: ohhh... okay I'll go. (both laugh). usually that movie come out during Chuseok right? 

J: i don't really know. we still have long way to Chuseok. I guess it's for Children day.

PMS: aaaah right! because it's a family movie. alright thank you so much. as we mentioned just now, like the old days I'll greet you well after this.

J: (laugh) yes. alright.

PMS: and I hope the movie will be successful. see you again.

J: please invite me again.

PMS: okay. thank you.

J: thank you :)