Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

2015.04.18 Ji Chang Wook at arriving at The Days Performance Venus in Busan
https://igcdn-photos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfa1/t51.2885-15/11078810_1431991723764391_1542104514_n.jpg
HAHAHAHA.... Christmas Trees!!! Goodness me, so much gifts.

https://igcdn-photos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfa1/t51.2885-15/11123672_692032197589016_1446253788_n.jpg
https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/t51.2885-15/e15/11138032_466050720219984_2144516822_n.jpg
https://igcdn-photos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/t51.2885-15/1922186_667317556730777_583207868_n.jpg

005TDW0Ctw1er9l4n6z9gj30k00zkn4l.jpg
6a08582djw1er9l00k8syj20yi1pcqv7.jpg
6a08582djw1er9kyujk8ej20yi1pcx6r.jpg

source: LoveYouMoreThanMango, DC, 93nr_107, gyeowoon42, mangoxox
@ahpheng, LOLLLL - I think he still walks very fast according to this video! :)) VIDEO and VIDEO 2 but awwwww, even though the necklace was involved in the scandal, he did not stop wearing the gift from his fan! :)

@sia3 thanks for sharing, you girl are always fast with updates  :x
wow look at all the gifts he's getting. He seems really happy today, keeps smiling all the way from the car to the venue.
His hair does remind me of JungHoo, i've been missing Healer a lot, can't wait for my Healer DVD set to arrive ^^

@sia3, just imagine how many more gifts he would receive if he walked slowly.

this has become a habit of mine, when I see him wearing sleeveless top, I will look at his you know what , that prickly thingy
when there is a full length pictures of him, I will look out for socks , and again today he did not wear a visible one !
re the necklace , like it that he is still wearing it openly, it shows he doesn't let these rumours bother him.
Thanks for the pics.

I was gonna stop posting already, and then I see these really clear shots!
https://igcdn-photos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/t51.2885-15/928884_737636479689416_120640856_n.jpg

https://igcdn-photos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/t51.2885-15/1390454_1653184308237728_425259165_n.jpghttps://igcdn-photos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfa1/t51.2885-15/11085035_1596287753962457_1891849313_n.jpghttps://igcdn-photos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/t51.2885-15/11116953_1417481231892867_518863627_n.jpg
https://igcdn-photos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/t51.2885-15/11092977_805102269545434_201568331_n.jpg
credit to yonhee1052

@Ahpheng
He needs to receive them anyway, the fans bought it for him! And... HAHAHA blame it all on @minoz_joyax. She got us all looking at the wrong area, and like you, I saw the full body shot and immediately thought, "Oh Ahpheng won't be happy that he's not wearing socks even though I am sure he is." :))

@sia3 Whoa that is A LOT of gifts. He looked like he just went to the supermarket or go shopping and just splah on lots of stuffs HAHA! But he's looking good and I'm liking the hair colourrrr ^_^ Thanks for sharing all the pics as usual!!  :x
Otsn, I came across some even more HD vers for the L'Officiel Hommes pics (1300 x 1711 w/o logos); posting it under the spoiler tab since the pics have been posted a lot XD

ibqPAfDeqQicWD.jpgibk3dbgYXdPZXG.jpg

Thanks @CherKell for the Clarification, when I first saw the pic I was laughing hard from their position, the caps and because puppy was wearing his sunglasses indoors :)) I really like their relationship.

@sia3 thanks for all the updates, you're really fast :x

@ReemKanabta
No problem ~ I enjoy sharing with you guys. :) :-*
Hope to see more HD pictures soon.

@kanyaprasetyo
Not a HD warrior, just a HD huntress, but it's more like a HD addict really. :P I do have the tendency of infecting others with this HD virus though, so you better stay away if you don't want to catch it. ;))

@sia3 I hope I do!!! I'm also waiting for HD of those pretty plz  ;)) Although I think you will end up finding the HD of that first! :P Edit: And I was quite obsessed with HD before but not so mad until all the HD search relating to Healer/JCW comes with you. So I think you partly infected me that HD virus :P

@kdramafangirlz
I hope I do. I love the 'excitement' when I find HDs! :)) I know, I'm weird. :P
Also, I hope L'Officiel Hommes or Marie Claire come out soon, because you guys are fighting over using the 'same face', and I am getting confused! Like this morning, I see your avatar, but it's actually @adlyn13. *dizzy*

Luckily I have fought down the urge to change last night when I saw that picture that spoke to me, lol! ;)) Sageuk lady will persevere and be surrounded by lots and lots of handsome, super hot, manly, wild, or boyish Ji Chang Wook :D

@ReemKanabta
I think the funny thing about Bang Chigu is that - from the fan taken pictures or IGs, you'll see he is always expressionless, or I should say 'one expression rules it all' - but then when he's with his girlfriend, the one expression is gone. :))

Just wanted to say I see about 2-3 men empty handed and none of them offer to help him carry his presents, lol! Like one of the fans have pointed out on her SNS, I'm more interested to see him unwrap all these presents and observe his reactions!

@sia3 I think he always has this "here we go again" expression, but of course it's different with his GF, until wookie crash their date :)) I'm certain he's telling him to go have a GF, to have some quality time with his own GF, not that wookie wouldn't also join them when he wants to, he can't date openly after all /:)

@ReemKanabta
No... it's more of this expression (-_-) almost all the time. I barely see him does a wide grin/smile in photos that has been circulated on the net. It's kind of weird, LOL. So stoic. But it will totally be awesome in a drama. I love watching stoic man in dramas, and then once he meets his The One, he becomes expressive. :x I think... I'd love to see Ji Chang Wook do stoic now. :D His past roles have been very animated e.g. Empress Ki. Jung Hoo is pretty 'shut down', but he's still a lot more expressive than stoic characters like Choi Young (Faith) or Do Min Joon (YWCFTS), so it'd be quite interesting to see Ji Chang Wook challenges stoic.

That said, I've actually come across Bangchingu fan club on my TL. BWAHAHAHAHA! The C-fans nicknamed him 79 because chigu sounds like 7 and 9 in Chinese.

LOL, I was joking earlier, coz he doesn't seem to like taking pics while being around JCW =)) true he has this look, like an animated character that's expressionless in a manga, while JCW is always the expression master, he doesn't have that one expression only, which is why we love him :x , his JH always has this WTH , WTF , I don't care but I'm curios face at the beginning among many others, in fact I don't know if he can be stoic, it will be hard for his lovely face to stay expressionless for a few moments :-? :D

@ReemKanabta
Ohhh I'm sure he'll be able to do it. He has done everything SJN threw at him so well so far! :) It will be fun! A new challenge! By the way, do you know the ending to Five Fingers? No dying or crippling etc I hope, LOL! Reason being I saw these crying gifs, and now I'm tempted (wasn't interested because it's makjang)... look at his lips and chin trembling, and the way the tears came streaming down, eek! Me likey!
6b6488afjw1er1oi39cl7g20c806wu0z.gif

6b6488afjw1er1oi5ucjhg20cm074x6q.gif
6b6488afjw1er1ohz8ayag20dk07nb2b.gif
6b6488afjw1er1oidiayzg20cm0741kz.gif
source: weibo

actually fans should avoid buyIng physically big gifts. its hard to carry to the venue and even harder for the celeb to handle all of them, then the gifts will take up space in the car and home. it not nice to burden the star with these stuff when the intention of the present is to give joy.

other things to note about buying gifts for celebs:

do not buy breakable, fragile stuff and perishables. For food items, make sure they are dried stuff with an expiry date indicated because the celeb may not have time to unwrap presents immediately.

B-)

@sia3 not yet, I started it and watched the first episode but I wanted my wookie scenes (and I don't like the child actors) found out that the children story stays for 4 ep, arrgh, so I'm waiting to let my self endure these eps, coz they seem important and I can't just skip them, but still postponing, I heard he becomes a better person towards the end of the show but I'm not sure why he's crying there. Ah, the makjang, we can't escape from it, I think I had enough of that from BVS. Actually upon watching your gifs, I think I must endure it an get back to watching the show ASAP. thanks for the nudge :x