Superstar K Winner, Seo In Gook [서인국]

baoi

Chingus:
Lots of reportage about the Press Conference for Law of the Jungle but Seo In Guk was one of three (along with Kim Byung Man and Son Ho Joon) who were not able to be there due to a scheduling conflict.
http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201503261057113110

Now we will all wonder where is our EngGuk?
A solo holiday perhaps?

• Like 1

perhaps its an old show for SIG fans, but in this vids like him much cos make me smile with his style when K Will appeared. 

He's so pro while singing. 

Btw, tomorrow already 27 March, time for Law Of Jugle. Eeemm.. cant wait any longer.;))

Well guys, have u visit Team Engguk Blog? Like Ilynnsg said, English subbed of 'Last Song' has been posted in Team EngGuk blog.

another cute style by SIG.

CA3XVB_VIAAWRrY.jpg

OMG..:-*

https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/CBAXVPqUwAEKHRM.mp4

cr: https://twitter.com/Only_InGuk

• Like 1

SIG afraid of Bugs?? Although he got nickname "Practice Bug" on TKF.. :D Already Friday 27, wooohoooo... Law of Jungle.....! Can't wait!! B-)
Embedded image permalink
CBHHqH4VEAAoNxt.jpg
CBHHqH5VAAAcn4N.jpg
Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink
That freakin smile... oMG..:\">

*open in new tab to watch the vid

HOW COME?? he afraid of a BUG:-/...see how he looks relieved by what just happened, hahaha Sooo Funny...like kindergarten kids. Did he talk bou "qishin".??? ghost?? ;)) He did!! He really scare of Ghost! oww..Kang Woo sshi..........

Oya, btw...HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOOMPI....<:-PThanks for giving us room, place, home for gathering each other from everywhere...Thank u so much... with u, i have so many friends from around the world.. Keep Fighting Team Soompi, God Bless U all.:)>-
  • Like 1

Guest phi3nk

haha... sometimes people are afraid of something that is hard to believe. Bug??? Moth?? Seems he needs more to visit tropical countries, like few (???) of us come from here. There are a lot of kind of bugs and moths, and most of them aren't harmful. If you visit here, I don't mind if i have to protect you Gukkie. With all my heart I'll be your guardian, just call me, ok...:-c hahaha...  :)
He looks so cute here :x

viewimage.php?id=3eb4d7&no=29bcc427b0847

phi3nk said: haha... sometimes are people afraid of something that is hard to believe. Bug??? Moth?? Seems he needs more to visit tropical countries, like few (???) of us come from here. There are a lot of kind of bugs and moths, and most of them aren't harmful. If you visit here, I don't mind if i have to protect you Gukkie. With all my heart I'll be your guardian, just call me, ok...:-c hahaha...  :)
He looks so cute here :x

• Like 1

He's a human after all :D

class="content-title"Seo In Guk Reveals His Fear of Moths in “Laws of the Jungle” ck525 March 27, 2015 5 Seo In Guk Reveals His Fear of Moths in “Laws of the Jungle”

Not many like night critters, especially those with a million legs. Seo In Guk is human too and was frightened by moths like any normal human being would.

On the episode of SBS’s “Laws of the Jungle in Indochina,” he appears with hopes that he will thrive in the jungle due to his energetic and fit image. However, people discover a different charm to him as they discover his down-to-earth side that fears bugs.

Even before arriving at the jungle, Seo In Guk confidently says, “I will do all the work for you.” He actually is true to his word, as he is the only one able to approach a rat snake found in the dark forest. Son Ho Joon is surprised that he is amazed by the snake rather than afraid of it.

However, the one thing that he truly hates is moths. During his interview, he suddenly shouts out in surprise as a moth flies onto his thigh. Because he is paralyzed with fear, a woman staff member has to come up and shoo the moth away.

Fans will be able to watch Seo In Guk, the energizer of the group, manage living in the wild on March 27 through “Laws of the Jungle.”

seo in gook moths 2

• Like 1

Guest phi3nk

class="subject" style="font-family: helvetica; font-size: 1.4em; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.25em; margin: 0px; padding: 14px 14px 8px; letter-spacing: -1px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Seo In Guk is good at both cooking and eating on ‘Law of the Jungle’201503280846777421_5515ecf118d5f_99_2015

[OSEN=Choi Na Yeong] Actor Seo In Guk is in full blast on ‘Law of the Jungle’.

Seo In Guk has joined as a member of 18th team, in SBS’ ‘Law of the Jungle in Indochina’ special that premiered on March 27th and struggled in the jungle with the other members including Ryu Dam, Lee Sung Jae, Raymon Kim, Jang Su Won, Kim Jong Min, Park Hyung Sik, Son Ho Jun and Lim Ji Yeon.

He caught others’ eyes by dressing raw fishes perfectly, helping Raymon Kim for dinner. Members around him couldn’t help but marvel at his skills with scaling fish, cutting in half and separating the fish meat from the bones.

Especially Seo In Guk showed his instinct to relish Raymon Kim’s Cardamom crap broth and fish boiled down in spicy turmeric sauce, which raised a laugh by hearing “He seems to have a real big appetite since birth” from Lee Sung Jae and Jang Su Won.

Seo In Guk also raised expectations on his vigorous activity in the jungle, showing off his manful and relaxed looks with a wide knowledge of snakes when he and Son Ho Jun were faced with a snake while performing their duty to find tools for survival that Kim Byung Man has hide.

Meanwhile, ‘Law of the Jungle in Indochina’ where Seo In Guk appears will show survival story of Kim Byung Man and his tribe in Indochina.

nyc@osen.co.kr

http://m.star.naver.com/seoinguk/news/end?id=4777393#

He can sing, dance, acting, mc-ing, and now cooking. What else does he can do?? and when he was frightened by little moth just make him so adorable.

Guest phi3nk

http://www.soompi.com/2015/03/28/laws-of-the-jungle-seo-in-guk-is-startled-when-lee-sung-jae-strips-on-camera/
Haha... i know this is SIG's thread, but can't hold on myself. I think this moment was the same as In Guk in I Live Alone when he was in his wardrobe room. watch out man!!! camera is everywhere... :)):))
ps: i don't know the reason why Sung Jae keeps kissing In Guk's neck. Is he doing that only for In Guk or are there also the others?