Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

All those pictures of Joowon exercising makes me anticipate That Guy even more... :x :x

Joowon has a great body proportion. His arms and legs' length compliment each other, and he has broad shoulders which highlights his slim upper body when he wears suits. From life log videos, i think he's the type to easily get muscles even when he works out for a short time. Having said all these, i cant wait to see how his physical appearance will look like for That Guy filming. All those action scenes...

Acting wise, i think That Guy will somehow mirror Gaksital. Kangto was very emotionally affected when he lost his mother and brother, and the same may go for That Guy coz we know he lost his brother/sister to a killer. No mention of his parents yet, but it will surely be very touching to see him be nice to his parents when he's planning on revenge. It'll be bittersweet to see him carry out his plans coz we'll be scared of the consequences he will take.

March is just around the corner. Filming will begin soon. Hope to see interviews and bts of this movie soon. :) :) :) i'm so excited!

ecs707a said: @roweina78: I think we all love Tae Hee.  Who can resist?  Haha.  I don't really have a favorite.  Drama?  Definitely Gaksital.  But character?  I don't think I can choose between Tae Hee, Kang To, and Ma Jun.  With Si On as a close second, maybe.  I don't know where Yoo Jin goes yet.  Somewhere in the favorites list though.

At some point a long time ago, I was posting one Tae Hee per OB episode (well, up to the 30's somewhere, I think) and I was just lamenting my massive pile of OB screencaps, so I feel your pain.  I can't stop screencapping him either. :)  And I just randomly watched an OB episode the other day because I hadn't in a while.  I think I can rewatch that drama over and over and never get tired of it.  (Favorite episodes: 22, 28, 32, 42.  I have probably watched those more times than I can count.)

farbarri said: @roweina78 i know what happened in scenes involving KangTo, but i didnt know the details as to what happened that lead to those incident. it's not painful for me to watch, i just dont want Gaksital to end coz i love it so much. i didnt even finish Ojakgyo and L7CS too, because of this reason. Once it ends, the withdrawal syndrome will be too bad for me, like how it happened for Good Doctor.
Gaksital episode 25 is tonight, and it's one of my most favourite episodes. because Kangto was brutally beaten up. not that i love seeing him get beaten up, but... yes, i do love it. :D because Joowon made the scene very realistic. i hate seeing violence in real life, but with Joowon's action scenes, i get to see how good he is as an actor for he carry it out very emotionally. i can see his pain, physically and emotionally.
Joowon's best acting skill is portrayed in scenes like the ones in Gaksital and Ghost musical. please let me know what you think of my fanaccount. :D i never get tired of discussing Joowon's acting skills. it's the reason i fell in love with him after all~ :x as long as he uses these skills, i will continue to love him for a long time indeed.

@roweina78 Thanks for all the recaps of OB. Ah brings back memories. I've only watched it through once as there are too many episodes X_X Too many episodes to rewatch. Then again, I've probably watched Gaksital thrice, so that's about as long as one run of OB :))
Hehe, you remind me of the OB posts I made when I was pretty new here. Shall I repost them again~

Funny scene.. kekeke

7aeb.png
Ahh I know that too.. you didn't have to say it out! 

944s.png
Now sir, where is your hand trying to go? 

9yig.png
I only let cuties touch my hair you know

n9eb.png
Nooo don't look at me with those eyes *_* 

13hn.png
qbwl.png
ah4n.png
5d43.png
Lol! The Kang Dong Won reference!

igh2.png
5kei.png
Hah this guy is funny. 

y0z.png
"YAH!"

6xp3.png
-blows out-

aq7y.png
YES SIR!!!

My most memorable scene of Taehee... d1dl.gif

OOooooOOOohhh long legs ☆_☆
One of his first few scenes. Hehe. I think a character's "first impression" is what I will remember the most.
And this scene that they cut out D:It's quite at the end and VERY spoiler, so I will hide it first....But you won't see it in the drama T^T Unless your video includes clips of the next episode preview (it was removed at the site where I watched OB)

1329616017703807613377450.gif

Happy Birthday @moonandhearts sweetie! the memory of our spazzing in April 2014 is still firmly attached in my mind. and until now, i'm still jealous of your selfie with Joowon after the public rehearsal event in 2013.

may you achieve happiness in life~ hope to see you in here for a looooooong time. :x :x :x i love you!

Thank you my dear for remembering! ^^ don't be jealous, you already have your selfie with Cutie already! :) yup, I still hold those spazzing moments with you guys so dear to my heart. I hope we get to spazz together some time in the future!

---

Aside from Cutie's upcoming movie, (which btw has he started shooting already?) does anybody know if he has other projects/commitments?

tokkimoon said: Hi @roweina78. :) Park Shi On is the first character that I fell in love with! Joo Won dug deep into his emotional side to portray Park Shi On. And I'm a huge sucker for emotional scenes, I was crying many times throughout watching this show. I SECRETLY love crying when watching Korean Dramas. Hahaha. Good Doctor was the first Joo Won drama that I watched and now I'm hooked on that wonderful, attractive and talented man. ^:)^ On a side note, Gil Ro's (Level 7 Civil Servant) personality is pretty close to Joo Won's as well, I think in some cases, especially with his aegyo in that show. Gil Ro is pretty awesome too. Even though I love all of his characters that he portrayed, it's a close tie for my favorite between Park Shi On and Hwang Tae Hui from Ojagkyo Brothers.

My username holds a special meaning. When I joined the forum, I was trying to think of a cute username in relation to Joo Won. So I thought of TokkiMoon because the Tokki is for "rabbit" in Korean and Joo Won is the year of the rabbit (Born in 1987) in Chinese astrology and then also, as you've said Joo Won's surname is Moon. But also, I'm the year of the rabbit and a night owl so that's why I love my username, haha. I also have a pet rabbit and love bunnies so much! Haha.

I don't have a rabbit sticker yet, but I will be showing it off when I meet Dr. Park/Joo Won in the future. :D If I ever meet him... :'(

Soo you are Park Yoo Chun fan. :) It's cool reading your posts in comparison to him and Joo Won. Also your episode recaps. Hehe. I do remember a long time ago, I watched his Japanese drama 君がいれば ~Beautiful Love~  but it was like only 2-3 episodes. I was angry, haha, it was never finished! I liked his co-star in that show too. I was so disappointed, lol.

Lee Dong Hwi is one of Joo Won's closest friends in the celebrity world. He's also in the same agency (Sim Entertainment) as Joo Won. So if you follow him on Instagram, occasionally Joo Won will pop in his photos! Hehe.

I am just looking for my hyung but ended up screencapping some awesome scenes instead.

Ah just missed doing this, capturing Cutie moments in pics.

I will probably stay in faint-mode if Cutie will ever do this to me... Kyaaa!!!

pic-00114_zpscd10735c.png

pic-00115_zps360dd715.png

And I think this is what we are wanting to be right now, especially when its a cold, cold night.

pic-00116_zps046e4f85.png

pic-00118_zps7f9433f8.png

Heeen... how can I even sleep if Cutie is looking at me like this...

pic-00119_zps57ebb69e.png

Yup... bring it on!!!

pic-00121_zps9ad68169.png
I could just have bitten it... :D

pic-00122_zps4d3197c6.png

pic-00123_zps3a090ebb.png

pic-00124_zpsd0461ab7.png

Honestly... we need more scenes like those on his next projects. It's been going downhill lately and the last one did not have even just a quick peck... what is happening in my Joo Won-dramaland????  :(

roweina78 said: ecs707a said: @roweina78: I think we all love Tae Hee.  Who can resist?  Haha.  I don't really have a favorite.  Drama?  Definitely Gaksital.  But character?  I don't think I can choose between Tae Hee, Kang To, and Ma Jun.  With Si On as a close second, maybe.  I don't know where Yoo Jin goes yet.  Somewhere in the favorites list though.

At some point a long time ago, I was posting one Tae Hee per OB episode (well, up to the 30's somewhere, I think) and I was just lamenting my massive pile of OB screencaps, so I feel your pain.  I can't stop screencapping him either. :)  And I just randomly watched an OB episode the other day because I hadn't in a while.  I think I can rewatch that drama over and over and never get tired of it.  (Favorite episodes: 22, 28, 32, 42.  I have probably watched those more times than I can count.)