[Drama 2015] Shine or Go Crazy 빛나거나 미치거나

ChelseaS

Guest chajoowon

Im more interested really in Shin Yool reaction, i love seeing her being happy,giddy. 

I want to see her reaction on seeing, learning his only wife is Yeo Won,a fake marriage that everyone knows they dont live together like husband and wife.  That WS isnt a sad, poor Swordsman she has to take care of, make excuses to make his life better. Let the poor girl have hope that she can have WS.

Hope this happens in like ep 8 before the cliffhanger end of the week ep ;)

Guest Gintoki

I've just finished episode 4 and decided to keep watching. This drama is good so far. Or I can say it's one the Korean historical dramas that interest me the most.I don't like the historical dramas which are so tragic and serious. Shine or go crazy is funny enough, romantic enough, dramatic enough and the story is deep enough.
There are 2 episodes left for me to watch, and then I have to wait every week :(( Can't guess what will happen next. I hope it will have a happy ending.

Gintoki said: I've just finished episode 4 and decided to keep watching. This drama is good so far. Or I can say it's one the Korean historical dramas that interest me the most.I don't like the historical dramas which are so tragic and serious. Shine or go crazy is funny enough, romantic enough, dramatic enough and the story is deep enough.
There are 2 episodes left for me to watch, and then I have to wait every week :(( Can't guess what will happen next. I hope it will have a happy ending.

Guest dawnshine

So the theme for ep 7 is HUGs and more Hugs? LOL The two leads are smart in every aspects but they seem a tad slow when coming to realize their feelings for each other. Therefore now they want to experiment how they would feel in hugging different people?!? Hilarious. Loving it! I'm happy to have the preview for ep7 released but it only fixed my SOGC addiction for a brief moment. Now give the greedy me more. Rewatched the old episodes and found that the leads were plenty of detail gestures delivered by the two leads in revealing the characters and their personalities well right from the beginning till now. Now I know why I'm captivated by this drama because they made the characters pretty alive and shining. I'm actually happy overall that I found this gem (drama) since I am not fans for any of the casts and definitely find the few segeoks that I previously watched slow and boring at times. But SOGC is so interesting and refreshing yet still falls into the segeok setting that I like. Thumbs-up! Btw, love the discussion and sharing here. It helps to fix my SOGC addiction for the time being.

I guess WS is still thinking that she is "he", for two more episodes. He might think that he is abnormal and do not understand why he has such feeling fall in a man. The moment he realizes that he is she.... it will be the time they apart each for some reasons, and he would be knowing she was the lady he married five years ago. This will make WS more des prates to meet SY again. How to get close to SY. ? That s the story of love and romance starts again. Surely, two of them will come together and love each other's. But how to show the inner love of each other is very much depend on director , actor and actress. That s the interesting part I want to watch. ...... :wink:

wheel said: I guess WS is still thinking that she is "he", for two more episodes. He might think that he is abnormal and do not understand why he has such feeling fall in a man. The moment he realizes that he is she.... it will be the time they apart each for some reasons, and he would be knowing she was the lady he married five years ago. This will make WS more des prates to meet SY again. How to get close to SY. ? That s the story of love and romance starts again. Surely, two of them will come together and love each other's. But how to show the inner love of each other is very much depend on director , actor and actress. That s the interesting part I want to watch. ...... :wink:

movieholic said: Gintoki said: I've just finished episode 4 and decided to keep watching. This drama is good so far. Or I can say it's one the Korean historical dramas that interest me the most.I don't like the historical dramas which are so tragic and serious. Shine or go crazy is funny enough, romantic enough, dramatic enough and the story is deep enough.

Guest dawnshine

From the preview of ep 7, there's one hug scene of WS-SY where WS is dressed as a prince while SY is still in her Geabong outfit...so does that means SY already knew WS is a prince there then if not earlier. Oiy, I need more SOGC.

From a bit of my understanding from the preview, WS said something about leaving the Chunghae trading group for a while (maybe if he is there, SY will be in danger). I think, the time he was being away, he will def miss Gaebong so much that he starts questioningt his feeling....So i guess later , he will be back without hiding his identity anymore, hence the hug cos he misses her so much, Gaaaaaah my imagination is going wild here and start creating my own story lmao  :))and now the torture of waiting is even harder after the preview . I guess we're going to get an epic cliffhanger next week

Ep 7 Text preview (I'm sorry if there are some mistranslated words) :PWangSo (Jang Hyuk) and Shin Yool (Oh Yeon Seo) feel different emotions every time they meet  each other. Chunah (Lee Eun Woo) said that those feelings are called "love". Because Wang So's identity is exposed.....(i don't understand the last sentence)

Some how, I feel like watching combination of jang hyuk's action slave hunter and his RomCom Fated to Love You, especially when he is with SY...his intonation, laugh etc...BTW, i'm new h3re, and take care of me please, sunbe-deul...

haymochi said: From a bit of my understanding from the preview, WS said something about leaving the Chunghae trading group for a while (maybe if he is there, SY will be in danger). I think, the time he was being away, he will def miss Gaebong so much that he starts questioningt his feeling....So i guess later , he will be back without hiding his identity anymore, hence the hug cos he misses her so much, Gaaaaaah my imagination is going wild here and start creating my own story lmao  :))and now the torture of waiting is even harder after the preview . I guess we're going to get an epic cliffhanger next week

Ep 7 Text preview (I'm sorry if there are some mistranslated words) :PWangSo (Jang Hyuk) and Shin Yool (Oh Yeon Seo) feel different emotions every time they meet  each other. Chunah (Lee Eun Woo) said that those feelings are called "love". Because Wang So's identity is exposed.....(i don't understand the last sentence)

Eeek the preview is killing me!!! I get the feeling that it startsto get serious .

Hope we'll be getting a blast next week with the otp

The part whee SY randomly hugs WW.... I was like "noooooo!!!!" Because that guy will definitely go even psycho and obsess with her.

Reading some people comments who are impatiend and ended up reading the novel said that it is fun and very exciting and the love story is emotionally moving

Translation of the video preview of Ep7:
WS: I'm crazy...I must be mad! I must be possessed by something...        I won't visit Chung Hae company for the time being.SY: When I hug anybody else, I don't feel anything...but when I hug that person, my heart starts beating fast. Whenever I'm in front of him...!CA: That's love!SY: Love?
Text preview:Episode 7 - When I hug that person...my heart starts beating fast.Wang So (Jang Hyuk) and Shin Yool (Oh Yeon Seo) starts feeling different emotions when seeing each other as opposed to seeing other people, and Chun Ah says that is love. WangSo, after his identity being exposed, decides not to visit ChungHae company for the time being...