[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Omo. Oh my. Oh, shoot. Seriously?? How will I be able to catch up to nearly a hundred pages of this awesome forum!!! Love you chinggus! Thank you for making me more excited than the usual by reading all your updates & insights about this lovely drama. But maybe before I finish I could just share how I was too emotional after watching episode 15, since it took me forever after I catch some weird sickness over new year's eve until yesterday? Thank God I'm doing well now and could do this again. Bogushipo chinggus! Okay, so to begin with, this episode reminds me that it's just 5 more episodes left then dal po and in ha's saga ends. I just don't want it to end yet which doesn't happen to me very often whenever watching kdramas.. guess been very attached to this show already. :(( Moving on, I did shed tons of tears in this episode. I mean, how can that evil Chairman pin down such good police officer like Chan Soo. I was weeping when he was begging for Dal Po and company to help him and clear his name. It was so heartbreaking for his cutie little son to ask his parents about what's happening because of kids at school who calls such his daddy.

Now for Cha Ok's concern about the missing mobile phone, at first I thought she's worried because it's something valuable to her since it served as her supposed communication with In ha yrs ago. Yet when she said that there's nothing to worry since she surely deleted messages in it, I had a feeling that the phone might serve as an evidence to their connivance 13 yrs ago. Hmm..

Ultimately, I'm relieved that our otp's back in each other's arms again. I'm really impressed at how Dal Po says his line with so much passion that I'm giddy along with the scene. :x :x

Yeah, I forgot to say Happy New Year to everyone!!! Let's keep bumping into each other at other drama threads once we bid farewell in 3 weeks! Love you guys!

HAHAHAJong Suk ah~~When Young Kwang said "Yoobi" instead "Yoorae", he made NG.The others laughed while Jong Suk kept acting like nothing wrong (I laugh loud - ONE)Then, Yoobi explained the reason why the three laughed and stoped acting. I saw Jongsuk's smile and thought he got it but NOT YET. He took a little bit more time to understand that the name right is Yoorae. (I laugh loud - TWO AND CRAZY) =))
Now, I totally understand why Jongsuk said he didn't know if he acted or not at SBS awards night. cute ah ~ :x

when shinhye just walk off lytat, is it offcam or on cam, jehbhal...it is off com..if it is on cam...mean..something bad will happen...

those pic just seem to be another sad scene to me...last 5 episode...writer nim...dun give us sad scene

More like his comforting her.

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[FanCam - 06.01.2015 ] Pinocchio BTS - Lee Jong Suk

tumblr_nhr4c5FQvr1sl7awmo3_1280.jpg
tumblr_nhr4c5FQvr1sl7awmo4_1280.jpg

[bTS - 06.01.2015 ] Pinocchio - Lee Jong Suk 

Cr: As Tagged