[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Hi shippers.It's been a long time since my last post.Just wanna share you guys that i keep on voting for donghae and luckily no problem encounter.I created multiple accounts using yahoo id and once done I did recieved a confirmation frm mbc tv...

w1_zpse99da09b.jpg
Looking at this photo of wookie when they turned on the lights.
I was wondering, and asking question like:- Who was he talking to that requires him to take off the microphone ?? - Why he has to turn off the lights to have a conversation, maybe so that the camera doesn't capture him??- Who use a ear piece to talk in the house, maybe he was planning a heart talk for a long time??
I guess we all know the answers.. :x :x

Ok, so I just got done watching RM's new episode. It made me feel so fluttery inside to see the scene where Wookie was in his bedroom, because like what @silvercat98‌ said - Who was he talking to that requires him to take off the microphone ?? - Why he has to turn off the lights to have a conversation, maybe so that the camera doesn't capture him?? - Who use a ear piece to talk in the house, maybe he was planning a heart talk for a long time?? We all should know who he was talking to, the one and only, dahae :x Some time ago in this thread, some of us DongHae shippers were worried about the whole Wookie and Nana thing. Some people thought the person who Wookie was texting to was Nana because when she was not in the house, the screen was always capturing Wookie on his phone. But I can assure you that there is nothing going on between Wookie and Nana. As you can see from the newest ep. Wookie was texting someone even when Nana was home. And that situation brings us back up to the questions up there⬆️ i just have to give a shoutout to @samzz‌ @purplebass‌ and others for keeping this thread alive. DONGHAE IS REAL :x FIGHTING!

I am not actually worrying if there is anything between Wookie and Nana.  As a lot of shippers here said, no girl will accept her boy friend to have so many intimate skin contacts with another girl like Chamo.  I meant if Wookie and Dahae already has a boy/girl friend, they will not let the rumor to spread around widely thus to hurt their other half.  They also do not have the responsibility to protect each other's love life by letting the fans to believe in their fake love.   [-X

Guest Lark0129

Hello all! This is my very first post and 'ship' as you call it! Please welcome me kindly. I recently began watching kdramas as my friend kept nagging me on how awesome they are...and yes, they absolutely are! I've watched a few dramas already that have good chemistry between leads (gentlemans dignity, full house, boys over flowers, my love from a star, secret garden, etc.) but I was completely captivated by the chemistry between these two actors so I began my search online to find out if they indeed began dating after filming and here I am. I initially didn't plan on watching Hotel King because 32 ep is a lot and I never heard of Lee Dong Wook or Lee Da Hae (my knowledge of the K entertainment/Kpop is limited to just watching dramas). The story went a bit crazy but at the end I found myself wondering if they were really together because I don't know how you can just shut off that amount of chemistry with someone. I normally cringe watching couple moments in these dramas because the actors/actresses seem a bit awkward or conservative which make them look even more awkward....totally did not happen with this drama. I really do hope/believe that they are an item in reality and hopefully by the time I finish reading this entire 830+ page forum, LDW and LDH will have announced their coupledom! So, to all of you donghae supporters, thank you for starting this forum and please continue to post because I support you and this couple 110%!!

Guest wookhae0406

Anneyeong co-shippers~ 
Finally can have my another post here. So busy these past few days because of work, but then I've never missed to check and read the latest posts that you shared about our Ninja Couple.. hihi Seeing your posts and pictures of our couple really make my day complete. So much Thanks to you guys for keeping this thread active and alive. You guys really DAEBAK! 
Btw, I miss our couple so much now a days! They are so quiet these days. Well, I do understand them, coz I know they want to spend much time together privately. But, please, Donghae just give us some hints that you're together now! 

:x 8->

When I watch the episode 32 of roommates I am nervous because of the interaction on Wookie and Nana in 33:44 to 33:55. Although Wookie is the first to sit in the sofa and Nana just sit next to him in the floor (ha ha if this two has a relationship and we all know Wookie is a very gentleman he will not allow Nana to sit in the floor). But all my worries were gone when Se Ho and JYP went to the room and he is obviously texting someone, because if Nana and Wookie have a relationship he will obviously spend more time with her rather staying in his room. Donghae fighting and real. Thank you so much.

Hi donghae shippers. Let's keep on voting for donghae for best couple.I know that the voting process give us headache because of many steps to complete but thinking of them makes my spirit alive.Btw sbs release their best couple nominees what i've read is winner would determine on 50%-voting and 50%-professionals.I don't how the best couple works on mbc.

@k_me26 as far as I know earlier there were no info about 50/50 on MBC.But still, you'll never know how fair they will be with this voting and it can appear that 100% it will be MBC's decision.  What I see from different fan-sites and from chinese too, that Donghae is the only couple who can win, even couple from FTLY don't have such loyal fans in China as Donghae has. Yes, here, on Soompi and in USA they're popular, so do Donghae. But we don't know what's happening in Korea. I think we shoul keep creating accounts and voting and after we'll see what will happen and how fair MBC will be.
KBS has released their nominations. And Wookie is present in Favourite actor. If somebody will find good tutorial, please share it here. :x
@Lark0129 welcome here! I completely agree with you. From all kdramas I've watched noone has such a explosive chemistry as Donghae  :x

Princi_86 said: @k_me26 as far as I know earlier there were no info about 50/50 on MBC.But still, you'll never know how fair they will be with this voting and it can appear that 100% it will be MBC's decision.  What I see from different fan-sites and from chinese too, that Donghae is the only couple who can win, even couple from FTLY don't have such loyal fans in China as Donghae has. Yes, here, on Soompi and in USA they're popular, so do Donghae. But we don't know what's happening in Korea. I think we shoul keep creating accounts and voting and after we'll see what will happen and how fair MBC will be.
KBS has released their nominations. And Wookie is present in Favourite actor. If somebody will find good tutorial, please share it here. :x
@Lark0129 welcome here! I completely agree with you. From all kdramas I've watched noone has such a explosive chemistry as Donghae  :x

been really a while since my last post but not with checking this thread because I never fail to read almost everyday. I'm sOoo dying to know the updates about them from our CIA FBI shippers here! I'm amazed by how this thread has kept going. Never have I doubted that DongHae is real. I have fate in them after scrutinizing analysis,videos and photos here. Even if you've never fallen in love before, your basic instincts will tell you that DongHae is real. and so I look forward to that big day for DongHae! Aja!!

@human1981 I've succeed. I think 7 days it's if you send Fax copy to them. I've uppload scan-copy. Hope, it'll be less then 7 days. But even though, there is enough time till 30th December to be verified and vote at least once.
4633782.jpg

I've registrated on KBS. It's much more easier in comparing with MBC, since everything is in English. 
Lets try to support our Wookie. Even if he won't win the Popularity Award, pds can see that he's popular enough and will give him acting award.
But there are some conditions:1. You can register only from Windows Explorer. (no Safari, Mac, Chrome or other browser. I've tried first from all of them and it was Error. Then I've read that only Explorer works).2. You need to upload scan-copy of your id, passport(1st page) or driving license. It should be scan-copy, not photo (i've tried upload photo taken by iphone, but it was Error). 3. You need to wait till your account will be verified by KBS. Probably few days.
I will show you in pictures step by step.
1. First go this link:https://sso.kbs.co.kr/SSO/KBSWeb/foreign/OverseaPermission.aspx

2. Quite easy step. Tip: while typing name, use Uppercase alphabet.6665069.jpg
3. After pressing blue button you'll see pop-up message. Press ok and it'll transfer further.
4591797.jpg
4. Fill in your data. When you will be filling Id, put a bit complex one and press Check Available. It'll open in a new page (pic below)
 4651188.jpg
5. How page with id check looks like. If id is available press button. If not, print another one on the main paige and only after press again Check Available.It should appear on the page with your data.4627636.jpg

6. Browse your scan-copy of Passport or id. It should be jpg. or pgn. and less then 400 kb. And csan copy, since photo from cell-phone doesn't work. (but maybe only from iPhone. You can try).4621492.jpg
7. That's it. You'll see next page.4594868.jpg
8. You'll receive next confirmation on your e-mail:4638903.jpg

I've tried to vote but received next message:
4641975.png

So I think we should register asap and in few days we'll receive confirmation from KBS that our account is verified. Than we can vote again. Voting is quithe simple too. Here are links on Favourite Actor and Best Couple:http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/2014award/netizen/men/index.html
http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/2014award/netizen/couple/index.html

In order to vote after your acc will be verified. Open link, chosee Wookie by pressing yellow button.4630729.jpg

Fill in your id and password and press blue botton. 
4604105.jpg
I guess you'll be transfered back to voting. Choose again Wookie by pressing yellow button.
Then if you want vote for the couple, open the link and vote for LDW and SSK4593865.jpg

I hope this tutorial will help you and you'll not fail to support Wookie :x