Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

ZamZam said: id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"141209 Ku Hye Sun (구혜선) 's message to support Disaster film "Pandora"?

cr BaiduKHS

[new interview] 구혜선 감독 “절친 남상미와 작업, 일부러 존댓말 썼다”(인터뷰) she mentioned NSM' name
201412091717049610_1.jpg
201412091717049610_2.jpg201412091717049610_3.jpg
http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201412091717049610

@cheerkoo noona need your help :D thank you ~~

hi Sunnies!!Unitil about mid March, I will be swamped with some work that I want to let you know that I cannot do heavy or serious translating. So, I am glad that you guys are finding translations elsewhere also.But, please post your finds....if I can, I will summarize some of them.All the articles about GHS's looks are pretty positive.--esp her skin and youthful looking features. Above article focused on her relationship with Nam Sang Mi...they are really good friends and have known each other a very long time...since ulzzang days. GHS talks about her fear of live stage and how NSM helped her while working with her. NSM herself has fear of camers. But her fear level is much less than that of GHS. NSM, seeing how bad GHS was feeling on the VIP for Peach Tree, grabbed GHS's hand and squeezed it and walked with her to the stage. GHS felt incredible loyalty and friendship from that gesture. GHS talks about how NSM can be seen as someone who has "everything well organized and has it together" in every ways. She finds NSM very mature and great friend.She also talks about how she addressed NSM formally on the Peach Tree set to be equal to all staff and actors there. GHS also talks about parents needing to become independent from their children as do children from parents. She says that DAUDER is about a parent who did not become independent from her daughter. She also talks about how easily many people say 'I am going to kill you' (Koreans do say that a lot in dramas too) and she is guilty of that too. But by making this movie, she realizes how traumatic those words can be.
Sorry Sunnies....I will be choosy and brief about what I translate. But thanks so much for all the posts and updates...it keeps me entertained while doing something boring....kekeTake good care!!

• Thanks 1

Hi Sunnies,

Been meaning to write for a while, but....   Anyway, better late than never!

Thanks everyone for all the latest news, pics, and esp. sharing your thoughts.   Always can count on @gayu312, @ZamZam & @Cheerkoo - u guys are the best :x:x

Soooo happy for HS & for us with her upcoming drama Blood  --  Glad to see excitement & comments from many Sunnies - veterans & newbies  :)

Re HS being in Romania -- sis @dee_dina wrote.
So they are going to start filming in Romania hope the outdoor shooting goes on well and hope everyone gets along well with one another..I wish I lived there I would chase the team everywhere.. Hehe
You're so funny -- I definitely would join you too :)   Don't we have a few sunnies in Romania??  You guys should try to locate HS-ssii & Blood team and get us some fan vids & pics -- hahaha

@cheerkoo - thanks much for the latest translation!  We are so lost without you :))   Is there any other sunnies out there who know Korean that can step up and start being a Translation Apprentice under sensei Cheerkoo???   kekeke

Regarding HS's recounting the story of Nam Sang Mi holding HS' hand when she was nervous- that's so touching.   Glad to know that HS has kind & loving friends like that.  In life, you only need a few loyal & caring friends - it's how HS sees life  :)

Guest tiyharashid

Eye Candy: 10 Female Actresses with Darling Dimples

By now, we can all agree that people with dimples are just the cutest--so cute that you want to just pinch their cheeks. Last time, we had a list of female idols with darling dimples and now, we finally reveal our list of female actresses who has the most darling dimples!

And without further ado, we present you our lineup of female actresses with the most darling dimples.

SEE ALSO: Shin Min Ah becomes the definition of 'normcore' fashion

Check out our part onepart twopart three, and part four of our series for male and female celebrities with dashing dimples! 

Honey Lee

honey-lee-_1417037717_20141126_dimples_l

Han Ji Min

honey-lee-_1417037738_20141125_dimples_h

Hwang Jung Eum

honey-lee-_1417037738_20141125_dimples_h

Shin Min Ah

honey-lee-_1417037738_20141125_dimples_s

Han Ye Seul

honey-lee-_1417037769_20141126_dimples_h

Kang So Ra

honey-lee-_1417037769_20141126_dimples_k

Jung Ryeo Won

honey-lee-_1417037769_20141126_dimples_r

Oh Yeon Seo

honey-lee-_1417038570_20141126_dimples_o

Yoon Se Ah

honey-lee-_1417038570_20141126_dimples_y

Goo Hye Sun

kang-so-ra_1417039136_20141126_dimples_gSource:Allkpop

Hi Sunnies~just want to inform:GHS was cheering for a movie called ENSEMBLE, which is produced by actor Kim Nam Gil. It seems to be a musical movie---classical music. GHS says that it is a movie that can be healing. It is not a disaster movie.

cheerkoo said: Hi Sunnies~just want to inform:GHS was cheering for a movie called ENSEMBLE, which is produced by actor Kim Nam Gil. It seems to be a musical movie---classical music. GHS says that it is a movie that can be healing. It is not a disaster movie.

Guest elizabeth90

omgggg koo has been looking so freaking beautiful lately, i mean she has always been beautiful but lately that beauty has been glowing.. if those little pics i saw of goo hye sun at the blood thread are anything to go by then that means goo is gonna be glamed up for this, loved what she wore and love the boot as well so so excited for her new drama haaaaaaa. :D:D

Sooo excited for all the news and pics of the new drama. Hye Sun is getting more beautiful every day and as always she carries her handy cam to record her own acting and review it latter. What a thoughtful actress and director she is!

Hello sunnies, @jenyoon123 welcome to ghs thread :-h :-h Really happy to see our angel looking so gorgeous in the bts pics..nomu nomu yeppo hyesunnie.. :) and even though she dressed so simply in the airport she got very good response,usually celebs would dress up very stylishly in airports to make a style statement,our angel needs none of those her innocent young looks and porcelain skin are enough ;) Hope she is having a great time in Romania,glad to see support from fans in this cold weather :)>- :)>- With just few days left for the SBS award ceremony praying hard hyesun wins an award and team angel eyes too [-O< @geumtrangdi‌ lol :P glad to know that u would have been my partner in chasing them.. Hahahaha :)) Sunnies stay warm its getting cold everywhere..

@shadia‌ thanks for sharing the pic. :) Our precious girl always armed with her video cam to critique her own acting scenes. :D I'm so excited with Blood. Koo certainly has her own aura amidst the crowd of film staff. She's very pretty! :X

Thank you all for the updates. Romanian fans are a bunch of beautiful people! Thanks for sharing. Sunnies your the best! :X