[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest tinsky73

I've already observed in IM bts photos & videos that wookie mostly keeps to himself on the set, either sleeping or memorizing his lines. So that's nothing new to me. RM's visit, on the other hand, is another point of comparison. For one, wookie didn't even introduce SSK to the staff & crew of RM. Even the cast members had to approach her themselves. While in da hae's case, he practically dragged her to be introduced to the RM crew/cast, in both visits.
 Reviewing wookie's previous guests in RM, they were either family or a co-worker like LJK who are very close to wookie. With this in mind, I can deduce that da hae is a significant part of wookie's life that's why he had her appear in RM twice & invited her to appear some more. This he never did with SSK. So if anyone would argue that wookie's affectionate behavior towards da hae stems from the fact that they are co-workers then this is a perfect rebuke. Let's see if IM will have a cast party & RM drops by. The comparison will be set in stone by then.

Guest LuckyStrike

Absolutely on point @turquoiseblue‌ their chemistry was so sizzling I can feel the cameras might explode anytime soon. The way they acted each of the scene was so believable I can feel their passion in my screen. And because of that they were always carried away let's not forget that amazing kiss they shared on the swing, how on earth will you do that to a person, given that you're so close it's not a question but don't have special feelings with? Let's be real only two people who are madly in love do such kind of thing and out of nowhere, and Wookie's reaction was amused he was not even shocked given it's an adlib. You can see that he likes it and it's as if he is used to it. Remember the MC's reaction guys during Dada's interview?! Haha even he cannot believe what he heard given that South Korea is still a conservative country.

Ahhhhh so many feels hoping that they will announce soon. Donghae is love. Donghae is so freakin real. 8->

Guest turquoiseblue

yes @tinsky73 and even if the nonbelievers will reason out that its because donghae couple have worked together before and have known each other for years, it still wont explain why they will act jealous and possessive with other people even to their closest friends. they act like its normal for them to become possessive and jealous and have the right to do so :)) which is very unusual to two people who only consider each other as just "old friends who used to work before". And like what LuckyStrike pointed out, Dahae's explanation why she poured more kisses on Wookie during swing kiss is totally outrageous the interviewer just cant believe she would say that hahaha, i think he was clever enough that he never asked any further question and just went with the flow coz it was already obvious to him that the couple were dating. even when dahae answered its hard for her and wookie to date coz they will only fight often, the interviewer was not paying too much attention or rather not taking her answer seriously from then on coz he could already tell she's just keeping her private life private. he got the message right away :)

Guest ManolitaA

Good morning guys....100% all what you've mention and said in this thread is true... ;;) eventhough you are "close friend" you will not do adlib like what you did in the swing...unless you are used to it that as a "friend" you always do that as to greet each other... :P, but as we all know they are not acting...they are just themeselves, so in LOVE...and always when they are together..even from the start you can always feels their attraction to each other...you can feel and see to their actions what's inside their heart...so still I beleive Donghae is really really for REAL.... :x

proxy.jpg?t=HBhqaHR0cDovL3dvb2tpZWFuZGNo
B1vhrGDCIAAr5Mw.jpg:large

I tried to compare at dark green food set on both tables bc both look the same in appearance. The first one is from Wookie's Thai fans for his birthday, I know that dish, usually glutinous rice steamed in banana leaves (or chicken in pandan leaves), but on Dahae's table, I cannot guess, the closest I can think of it's was made from seaweed. In Korea, we know seaweed dish is a must esp the soup for  birthday celebration., hmmmm, my conclusion plus delulu, there are more hidden food on her table and that special seaweed dish is for someone birthday.

Oh @samzz you're right about seaweed soup. It's a birthday must eat food! From kdramas, I gathered that soup is given first thing in the morning as a birthday wish for the person who is having the birthday. It's like a good wish for that person for the rest of the year.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miyeok_guk

Btw on that twitpic we have many hints (thanks Da Hae, haha):

- Arabuji NY Yankees cap from New Era: Wookie wore several of them on RM
- Car keys: they look like what Wookie was holding when he and DH arrived at the wrap up party
- Strawberry: who said Wookie's bro in law was a vet? The poor puppy needed a medical help
- Soup on the table: the pic was taken on Nov 6th, Wookie's birthday. Likely in the morning because of the light in the room... usually this soup is eaten as breakfast if I recall
- DH's grandparents: she is a very familiar person, but like you longtime DH fans said, she never showed her grandparents before. Perhaps she did now since it was a big occasion? It may be possible they came on purpose to meet le boyfriend of their granddaughter ;)

@purplebass, not to forget a pink shirt wore by Dahae in that pic. When Wookie mentioned pink is his fav colour, even on lip gloss, i read btwn the line, actually referring someone who loves pink colour and looks so good on it esp the lipstick. Dahae's hot pink lipstick in HK is a sold out in the market even though she's not the brand model.
some SC by Chinese fans-the looks of love
005IaUCYjw1em6pbuxf9cj30hs0hsju5.jpg

005IaUCYgw1em53f9caq2j31hc0u0gue.jpg

005IaUCYgw1em53g42avzj31hc0u0tj2.jpg

005IaUCYgw1em53frmos2j31hc0u0qd5.jpg

Guest ElitistaM

This PEPERO DAY in SOUTH KOREAchildren, teens and young couples go crazy over Pepero, chocolate-flavored cookie sticks that Koreans like to give to their friends, family and special someone on November 11th. Pepero Day is more like Valentine’s Day or White Day. A few days before the occasion, convenience and grocery stores, malls and candy stores are teeming with different flavors and brands of cookie sticks or any snack that resembles 11-11 (November 11). If you put together four sticks of pepero, they look like 2 sets of 11 ;)

The most famous cookie stick in South Korea is manufactured by Lotte Confectionery, and guess what, the name of the cookie stick is pepero. Some Koreans say that Lotte started Pepero Day, but Lotte disacknowledges this claim. (Can you think of a more brilliant marketing strategy than coming up with a holiday that celebrates your product?)

There is another story about how Pepero Day started: four middle school students from Busan exchanged pepero sticks in 1994 to wish one another to be as slim and tall as pepero sticks.

In Japan, there is a day similar to Pepero Day called Pocky Day. It is also celebrated on November 11th. Pepero originated from pocky which is manufactured by Glico, a Japanese confectionery company. (Cr: Blogger)

As of 2014, it is sold in 9 different flavors:

• Regular or Chocolate
  • Strawberry-flavored
  • Almond Chocolate
  • Peanut Chocolate
  • Nude (chocolate in the center)(DISCONTINUED)
  • Nude Lemon Cheese
  • Business Nude
  • White Cookie Chocolate
  • Hami Melon
  • Tiramisu Cheese
  • 220px-Pepero-Almond-Sticks.jpg

• Hoping that our DONGHAE Couple would celebrate this "Pepero-Valentine Day-like" in SK and update their SNS.1
    Credit to Owner15

Guest LuckyStrike

wow! thank you for the pictures! Seeing it makes me so excited! The festival seems so well celebrated and so sweet. Hoping we could just get a clue by them updating their social media.

Regarding about the BTS the first few episodes was like Wookie trying to initiate the closeness again like in the capsule, in Mone's garden you can see he's really the one more open and LDH is the guarded one.

In the middle part you can see LDH opening herself more, in the bird scene BTS she reciprocates the gestures LDW is initiating.

And last parts of the BTS the two are more mutually inclined to one another, in the kitchen BTS, sofa BTS wherein I'm wondering also what's so funny with that necklace and the two of them keeps giggling haha! they have their own world. And in the kitchen BTS, awwww they have their own bubble. And in the beach BTS that's screaming too much intimacy for me. So by that through that BTS which MBC stopped abruptly is I think also the level of relationship they had from beginning to the end. First LDW tested the waters he's attracted to her they are both single they were "ex" lovers I'll try to win her back. LDH on the other side was ok settle down its like 2005 again. Been there done that. BUT who can argue love? who can fight destiny? No one. After all they are meant to be. Donghae is love. Donghae is real. ❤️

and Mr cupid mentioned abt gift from fan cafe-curious who he/she referring to, if for Dahae, hope she can show us the gift.

가을이 깊어가듯 공기도 바람도 같이 낮아지는 시절이라죠 ㅎ 출근길은 어제보다 더 싸늘함을 느낀만큼 일교차가 심하네요 ㅋ 심신이 따뜻한 하루 되시고 팬카페에서 보낸 소소한 선물에 미소 그리는 하루 되세요*^^*WINDH

Autumn deepens even as the wind lowered as the air seemed a lot cheaper than yesterday in La--the road to work heh cool I felt as long as the temperature is warm and deep, draw a smile on the little gift sent from the fan cafe * ^^ * WINDH

----------

or maybe referring to Wookie, if yes, all the tweet message regarding the fan cafe is really about Wookie not Dahae.

Guest lindashiau

There is a website showing Lee dong wook's roommate "GoJoo"  make a phone call to him say "happy birthday"  on a radio show. Wookie sounds very tired because he stay up for many days for shooting. Wookie ask Gojoo making a dance show for him and the most important thing is  at the end wookie requests "GoJoo" play one song for him, the song is " Maroon 5 sugar". Wookie said after listening the song, he will feel much happier.  
here is the connect website for the radio show:http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/76BHOWZ3hzU/?bid=03&pid=2&resourceId=0_03_05_02

Everyone can check the song's lyrics then you will find something very interesting.here is the website for the song's lyrics: http://www.metrolyrics.com/sugar-lyrics-maroon-5.html

Woaaah! Wookie is fan of Maroon 5 too? and this f******* song is perfect HAHAHA damn wookie 
..I don't wanna be needing your love
I just wanna be deep in your love
And it's killing me when you're away
Ooh baby, 'cause a bullet don't care where you are
I just wanna be there where you are
And I gotta get one little taste.. ♥♪

Maroon_5_Sugar_Lyrics_193209404_thumbnai

btw.. @purplebass .. lately we dont stop to talk about maroon 5 and listen it.. they too! HAHAHAH

Guest tinsky73

Love Maroon 5's album. All the songs are good. Yeah, Sugar kinda fits when wookie is feeling tired from all the filming. At the end of the day, he couldn't wait to get home & have a taste of some sweet sugar lovin' & be healed. :>

During HK filming, he didn't have to wait til filming for the day ends before he can get some to energize. He'll just stretch out his hands & his "sugar" will come melting into his arms.

Does Wookie like Maroon 5??? AWESOME!!! Because their songs are almost all about a man in love with a woman and the desires he has towards his lover. This means he may be is in love with a woman too, if he can appreciate the song that talks about love and things related to it... sure, you have no reason to like a song. But for a namja is different, they don't stick to romantic music if they don't have at least a ounce of that feeling in them in that moment, haha. Above all in a song with sexual undertones like that, it's hard for some men to listen to that stuff if they don't have anybody in mind to relate those words to (maybe because they don't have anybody to do those things with IRL, lol). The lyrics of the song he chose look like his current feelings. He feels in pain when his lover is away and he is tired as well because of his work, so only the love of his woman can make him feel better, and also when they have their private moments... IHIHIHI. ;)) There's talks about wanting to eat a red velvet in that song... maybe he knows it because he and Da Hae listen to it and it's their music to accompany sexy times, haha.