[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

It's an edit...  :))
Oh and thanks for the real translation for Healing Camp.  I actually like what he said much better.  The other question was invasive and while funny, over the line.    Yoona saying love is grand is so cute.  :x

Guest luvjung

guys, this is the last preview for Radio Star tomorrow 140312, ofc Yoona don't come here but they will say something about YoonGi couple ....so enjoy it 

Guest sweetu

when yoong and seung gi get sexy,,,
kyaaa,,,seungi ,,is so damn hot,,21.jpg

snsd+2011+Girls+Generation+Tour+brochure even the angelic yoona can be this sizzling sexy,,,
B-)

I hope someone will translate this article from Naver soon.. I'm really curious about what it says.. and of course I'm curious about the top comments as well.with the help of extremeley poor translation of google I could see that there were positive but also negative comments so I'm a little worried... :-S
http://news.naver.com/main/ranking/read.nhn?mid=etc&sid1=111&rankingType=popular_day&oid=073&aid=0002401437&date=20140311&type=1&rankingSeq=5&rankingSectionId=106

Guest darine

yoongi7 said: I hope someone will translate this article from Naver soon.. I'm really curious about what it says.. and of course I'm curious about the top comments as well.with the help of extremeley poor translation of google I could see that there were positive but also negative comments so I'm a little worried... :-S
http://news.naver.com/main/ranking/read.nhn?mid=etc&sid1=111&rankingType=popular_day&oid=073&aid=0002401437&date=20140311&type=1&rankingSeq=5&rankingSectionId=106

Guest deershawol95

I have a question. I saw some people talking about how Lee Seung Gi and Yoona might both be present again for the Baeksang awards this year but does anyone know the actual date for the awards? That'd be really cool to see them attend an event together hehe ^^
:-bd

deershawol95 said: I have a question. I saw some people talking about how Lee Seung Gi and Yoona might both be present again for the Baeksang awards this year but does anyone know the actual date for the awards? That'd be really cool to see them attend an event together hehe ^^

Guest sweetu

i do not know if anyone has read this article but i imagine things after reading it..

Aren't you curious how the two top Kpop stars dated? Let's look at all about Yoona and Lee Seung Gi's date.

In the car, secretly by UK JUNG

Avoiding other people's eyes, they enjoyed their date in Lee Seung Gi's car. He picked her up at the parking lots of Yoona's apartment, and drove to nearby backstreet. They had a secret talk in the car, and sometimes, went for a drive to Han River or Namsan Park. The two are the neighborhood residents, and it did help their date.(Both stars are living in Samsung-dong, Seoul, and Lee Seung Gi's apartment is just about 500m away from Yoona's)

And here's Lee Seung Gi's car. It's Land Rover's Range Rover.(He's car is black one) According to Lad Rover, The Range Rover has been engineered from the ground up to be the most refined, most capable Land Rover ever. With the adoption of the latest body and chassis technologies, the vehicle's all-terrain performance has moved on to another level, both in the breadth and accessibility of its off-road capability, and its on-road handling and refinement. And Range Rovers are renowned for providing a level of refinement and luxury which gives the occupants the sensation of serene isolation from the hectic world outside. In developing the new model, Land Rover set out to capture that same feeling, but also to enhance the experience for both passengers and driver.

See the pictures below. Yoona and Lee Seung Gi enjoyed date in the car like this.
LR_Range_Rover_Location_02_04_618x327.jp
refinement-cabinexperience-teaser.jpg
refinement-rearcompartment-teaser.jpg
Took time out of their busy schedules
As you know, Yoona and Lee Seung Gi are top Kpop stars, and they live in a whirl of business. They had to take time out of their busy schedules to have date. Mostly at night, Lee Seung Gi pulled into the parking lot even before Yoona arrived on the spot. And sometimes, they met each other on the way home, taking the time out after finishing their schedules.

They wore casual clothes, while Yoona had a hat on that half covered her unmade-up face. The two observed a curfew thoroughly, and they came back home before 1 a.m.

The top star couple has showed sign already?

Lee Seung Gi has alway pointed out Yoona as his ideal type. On one TV program aired in 2009, Lee Seung Gi spotted Yoona as his Miss Right, turning down the opportunity to choose other famous female celebrities such as actress Kim Tae Hee, Jeon Ji Hyun and singer Lee Hyori. He once again commented about Yoona in 2011, saying "I like Yoona. She's really pretty."

And on SBS' 'Strong Hearts' aired in 2011, Yoona said "My heart beats faster when I see the guy who treats me like a little kid. I love to be patted on the head." To this, Lee Seung Gi smoothed her hair as if he were her real boyfriend.

Then, what made the two give their heart to each other? Industry official said to me "They have have good feeling toward each other. Especially, Lee Seung Gi has been caring Yoona really tenderly. Both of them are active not only as singers but also as main characters of dramas. They have many things in common. With the same dream, they have been through troubled times together as reliable friends and sometimes as critics to each other."
(http://www.kpopbehind.com/2014/01/all-about-snsd-yoona-lee-seung-gis-date.html)

SO,,YOONA AND SEUNG GI,,WHAT R YOU DOING IN THE CAR???KEKEKE,,

Guest sunshineo

revolu said: deershawol95 said: I have a question. I saw some people talking about how Lee Seung Gi and Yoona might both be present again for the Baeksang awards this year but does anyone know the actual date for the awards? That'd be really cool to see them attend an event together hehe ^^

Guest sunshineo

sweetu said: i do not know if anyone has read this article but i imagine things after reading it..

Aren't you curious how the two top Kpop stars dated? Let's look at all about Yoona and Lee Seung Gi's date.

Then, what made the two give their heart to each other? Industry official said to me "They have have good feeling toward each other. Especially, Lee Seung Gi has been caring Yoona really tenderly. Both of them are active not only as singers but also as main characters of dramas. They have many things in common. With the same dream, they have been through troubled times together as reliable friends and sometimes as critics to each other."
(http://www.kpopbehind.com/2014/01/all-about-snsd-yoona-lee-seung-gis-date.html)

SO,,YOONA AND SEUNG GI,,WHAT R YOU DOING IN THE CAR???KEKEKE,,