✬ BiKim | KimBi (Jung Ji Hoon a.k.a 비 / Rain & Kim Tae Hee) ✬

Nancyzak

Guest sheel28

Nancyzak said: sheel28 said: Nancyzak said:By the time Rain's first daughter appears, Sarang would be a senior noona to her. Perhaps CSH has a second child who may be almost the same age as Rain's. They will be closer to age and may mix better. Sarang can be the elder noona cum sunbae, leading the pack.

Who knows, the producer may have reserve a spot for Rain and his daughter in future season of The Return of Superman when the kid is born and is ready to debut. If not for The Return of Superman, maybe a show of Sarang, CSH's second child and Rain's? That is quite possible and gonna be one daebak show, since Sarang and sister/brother will have their parents' good and talented genes and Rain's kid will have all the good and multi-talented genes!

Guest sheel28

Nancyzak said:
In the video posted by @sheel28, it's pretty obvious on his preference right? He just carry the little girl. Awww, poor little boy. With him recently saying that he would like to have a boy and a girl, we may well see him carrying both, one on each arm.  ;):))
By the way, have you come across the video of Rain in Guerrilla Date with English subtitles?

sheel28 said: Nancyzak said: sheel28 said: Nancyzak said:By the time Rain's first daughter appears, Sarang would be a senior noona to her. Perhaps CSH has a second child who may be almost the same age as Rain's. They will be closer to age and may mix better. Sarang can be the elder noona cum sunbae, leading the pack.

Who knows, the producer may have reserve a spot for Rain and his daughter in future season of The Return of Superman when the kid is born and is ready to debut. If not for The Return of Superman, maybe a show of Sarang, CSH's second child and Rain's? That is quite possible and gonna be one daebak show, since Sarang and sister/brother will have their parents' good and talented genes and Rain's kid will have all the good and multi-talented genes!

sheel28 said: Nancyzak said:
In the video posted by @sheel28, it's pretty obvious on his preference right? He just carry the little girl. Awww, poor little boy. With him recently saying that he would like to have a boy and a girl, we may well see him carrying both, one on each arm.  ;):))
By the way, have you come across the video of Rain in Guerrilla Date with English subtitles?

@nancyzak I agree with you!

I think 2015 is the best time for us to hear wedding bell. Maybe 2016 or 2017 we can hear OUR NIECE voice in this world. =))

2019, KTH age is 40 (Korean age). So before 2019, we have 2015,2016,2017.

I don't think 2018 KTH's married time because it's too late for her at the age 39 in 2018.

So, 2017? Hmm... it means our couple already 5 years relationship. It's too long.

2016? Yes, maybe.

But, for me the most suitable time for Rain and Kim Tae Hee tie the knot is 2015.

But if they are busy 2016 is second best time.

This is just my opinion.

Important thing is whenever they are ready.

And we will celebrate the wedding day together. If I have a chance and can adjust with my schedule I will go to Korea to see it. O:-)

Guest sheel28

rainyday293 said: @nancyzak I agree with you! I think 2015 is the best time for us to hear wedding bell. Maybe 2016 or 2017 we can hear OUR NIECE voice in this world. =)) 2019, KTH age is 40 (Korean age). So before 2019, we have 2015,2016,2017. I don't think 2018 KTH's married time because it's too late for her at the age 39 in 2018. So, 2017? Hmm... it means our couple already 5 years relationship. It's too long. 2016? Yes, maybe. But, for me the most suitable time for Rain and Kim Tae Hee tie the knot is 2015. But if they are busy 2016 is second best time. This is just my opinion. Important thing is whenever they are ready. And we will celebrate the wedding day together. If I have a chance and can adjust with my schedule I will go to Korea to see it. O:-)

rainyday293 said: @nancyzak I agree with you! I think 2015 is the best time for us to hear wedding bell. ........ Important thing is whenever they are ready. And we will celebrate the wedding day together. If I have a chance and can adjust with my schedule I will go to Korea to see it. O:-)

Guest sheel28

No, it was great! i wish I had such a big vocabulary :)

p.s. i agree with all that you have said but nevertheless I'm a litte worried... i hope he will not fall in love with her. you know we don't have control over our feelings, especially when we spend too much time together with someone...

@Marusya_nya

i'm sure Rain will not fall in love with CL since CL is 5 years younger than him..

about feeling, as i see, Rain is the type of man which "consistent" with his feeling and preference to like older woman..

yeah as we know that he likes older woman, since before debut until now kekeke :P;)

and as we know also, all women which rumored with him in the past also older than him..seems he always don't have any special feeling to younger woman from long time ago ;))

i remember when he appeared in Happy Together with Hyori, KARA Goo Hara, and MBLAQ Lee Joon..Rain was asked by Yoo Jae Suk, if Hyori and Hara fall down to the sea, which one he will save firstly? then he choose Hyori, when YJS asked the reason why he choose Hyori, Rain answer that he want to save the elder first..

in Strong Heart also, when he should choose between Park Kahi and (i forgot the name of that girl, she is member of girlband with age 7-8 youngers than him), Rain choose Park Kahi which 1 year older than him..

those indicated his prefer is older woman than younger woman ;)

i'm always noticed from very long time ago until now, his treat and body languange to his co-workers in drama, movie, CF, and MV which older and younger woman is different..to his younger woman co-workers, he treats them like little sister, even with Shin Min Ah which only 2 years younger than him..but for his same-age and older woman co-workers, he treats them like a "woman", warm and respectful..

so don't worry dear ;)

@Nancyzak, i'm agree with you..my personal view also think that KTH much much more prettier than CL..