✬ BiKim | KimBi (Jung Ji Hoon a.k.a 비 / Rain & Kim Tae Hee) ✬

Nancyzak

Guest sheel28

did you all vote KTH for this polling?

;)

vote KTH in Star Ranking this week for K-star with natural beauty since childhood \:D/

https://www.facebook.com/Showbizkoreatv/photos/a.268851893189048.61809.257619180978986/600504233357144/?type=1&theater

so far KTH still in #1 \:D/

just want to remind to vote KTH in above polling..

Song Hye Kyo is chasing, so go vote KTH now ;)

let her win this polling \:D/ =D>

sheel28 said: talking about "fate, or coincidence", when i watched KTH rediscovery, i found one more coincidence..

in that rediscovery, there's mentioned KTH's sister name is Kim Hee Won, and..her daughter name (KTH's niece name) is Jung Yoon Ah.. so, KTH brother in law family name is Jung \:D/ if, (hopefully in the future will happen), our couple get married, that will be another 'Jung-Kim' couple in KTH family :x ;;) \:D/ i also remember when fortune teller in SK has said about perfect match of our couple based on their names & birthdates.. i don't know that just coincidence or real fate for the future, but same as @Nancyzak said, i'm happy too when read good and positive indications about our couple :x thanks @Nancyzak for sharing link of Infinity Challenge..i will watch when use PC ;)

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kim Tae Hee’s Older Sister Is Attractive!jbarky April 4, 2011 
380028.jpg

Kim Tae Hee’s older sister is starting to receive attention because of her good looks.

380026.jpg

On the MBC Special “Rediscovering Taehee” that was broadcast on April 1st, Kim Tae Hee was shown visiting her older sister’s house and enjoying herself. Kim Taehee’s older sister Kim Hee Won used to be a stewardess. Her good looks that are comparable to Kim Tae Hee are getting her attention. The picture of their trip to Italy which was shown on the show displays the sisters who are both very pretty. Kim Hee Won who is a mother of two daughters confessed, “When I was pregnant my prenatal education was praying for a daughter that looked like Kim Tae Hee. When I was a stewardess I often heard that I should instead put my uniform on Tae Hee and send her out.” Netizens have commented “Kim Tae Hee’s older sister was probably very popular when she was a secretary,” “She is attractive enough to be a celebrity.”

<Source: DongA.com>

http://www.soompi.com/2011/04/04/kim-tae-hees-older-sister-is-attractive/#.UwdWzXnNXZk

Kim Taehee's trainer draws attention for touching her during gym session

Submitted: Apr 02 2011 02:45 PM by dingdongbelle

9f4afd73ff17adc226894d402932351b.jpg

The April 1st broadcast of MBC Special "Taehee's Rediscovery" has sparked some complaints from netizens.

In the said episode, actress Kim Taehee's trainer was revealed with Kim Taehee at the gym. As they went through the course training, the trainer touched Kim Taehee's waist and leg in order to correct her posture.

Even though this is a perfectly normal thing for any health trainer to do, the fact that he did not hesitate to touch "goddess" Kim Taehee's body caused a few netizens to leave jealousy-infused comments on a related article. Two of the comments read, "How dare he touch my Kim Taehee-nim's body...," and "From today onwards you are my public enemy."

On the other hand, there were other netizens who expressed their envy. They left comments like, "I wish I could be Kim Taehee's trainer," "He is a true winner," and "If you're envious, you lose," expressing their wish to exercise and spend time together with her.

Meanwhile, Kim Taehee also spoke frankly on her alleged relationship with a chaebol personage, saying, "During one period of time, there were rumours that I had gotten married to someone I don't actually know at all. It was so ridiculous and tiring."

She added, "If there was even a little truth in it, it would have been more difficult a time, but since it was completely untrue I went about my work as usual." However, she went on to state, "I suffered the after effects of the rumours when my CF offers dropped vastly."

kimtaehui.jpg

Source: New Daily

http://www.koreaboo.com/index.html/_/shows/kim-taehees-trainer-draws-attention-for-to-r5092

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0.9091em 0px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 2.2em; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-weight: normal; font-family: 'trebuchet MS', verdana, arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1; color: rgb(17, 17, 17);"Kim Tae Hee expresses her true feelings about being criticizedMar 30th, 2011 
by kPop Fan.

b3e4e_20110329_kim_taehee.jpg

Kim Tae Hee opened up about the heartbreak she experienced from criticisms of her acting ability.

MBC’s special celebrity biography, “Tae Hee’s Rediscovery“, captures the star’s daily life, and is set to air on April 1st.

During the episode, an honest interview with the beauty, who has dealt with acting criticisms all throughout her career, will be revealed.

The star debuted in the drama, ‘Screen‘, and commented about the criticisms, saying, “When I was growing up, I did not hear any criticisms. But I feel like I heard every criticism possible [after debuting].

About her movie ‘The Restless‘, the actress stated, “Truthfully, I thought I understood my character completely, so I didn’t expect to get criticized that much. ‘You’re acting in a school play.’ ‘Your acting is like crap.’ I have heard of every possible criticism.

She also stated, “I even thought, ‘If even ‘IRIS‘ doesn’t do that well, will people look for me? Can I, as an actress, put hope on myself?’

After ‘IRIS’ ended successfully and Kim Tae Hee won her first acting award, she sobbed for a long time.

Kim Tae Hee revealed, “If I didn’t act, I wouldn’t have worried so much, felt so much, or even met so many people. Even though acting was a big burden in the beginning, now I’m very thankful for being able to act. It changed like that. In one moment.

b3e4e_20110329_kim_taehee_2.jpg

The actress’ middle school grades were also revealed, and it was reported that she had an average of ‘100′ for all subjects throughout her three years in middle school.

Her 8th grade teacher stated, “In 24 years as a teacher, she was the first student I’ve seen who had 100 for every subject for all three years. If you see her report card, you could see that no one could achieve that feat.”

The star’s popularity in school was also unveiled, and it was revealed that one guy in every classroom had a crush on the actress.

You can check out the interviews and more on April 1st!

Source: Star News via Nate

http://www.musicasia.net/kim-tae-hee-expresses-her-true-feelings-about-being-criticized/

Kim Tae-hee's new side

Source | 2011/03/29 

[Focus Newspapers] One-day MBC special "The Rediscovering of Kim Tae-hee" – "Acting was a burden, now I'm thankful"

photo163298.jpg

Kim Tae-hee's life behind the veil will be revealed. First being broadcast next month on the 1st, Kim Tae-hee pours her heart out on the heart aches she's been through and her different style of acting on "MBC Special".

According to MBC, Kim Tae-hee confessed at an interview, "I wonder if I hadn't started acting, would I have been so concerned, been through so many emotions or met so many people. At first it was pressure and a big burden but now I am thankful and I want to do more acting. It's just changed all of a sudden".

photo163297.jpg

She also spoke about the endless 'acting issue' that followed her from the start. She thought about her first piece of work, drama "Screen" and said, "I have never been badmouthed in my life. But I think that was the time I heard every bad comment in the world". When the issue hit the peak in movies "The Restless" and "Venus and Mars" she looked backed on them saying, "I honestly though I understood the characters and I didn't know I was going to be that harshly criticized. I heard everything from "She's at a school arts festival, she's acting with her feet"".

Eventually she started getting lessons from professor Choi Hyeon-in from the Hanyang University and was awarded the Best Act Award in the KBS Grand Awards in 2009 for drama "IRIS". She put a silence to her acting issue through her best work so far, "My Princess" and gained her position as an 'actress'. She said, "I think I'm ready to live a life as an actress after "My Princess"".

photo163296.jpg

Other than this, natural and normal images never seen before of Kim Tae-hee like playing with her nieces, working out, and the women's ski group from Seoul University throwing a surprise birthday party for her are all on camera.

"MBC Special – Rediscovering Kim Tae-hee" will be broadcasted on the 1st of April at 11:05 PM.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20...

http://www.hancinema.net/kim-tae-hee-s-new-side-28852.html

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-bottom-style: none; outline: 0px; font-size: 24px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: white; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(54, 57, 69); letter-spacing: -1px;"Kim Tae Hee was a straight A student from 7th grade until high school freshman – her perfect school years revealed
eab980ed839ced9dac257250_225823_4659.jpg

Seoul, Korea — Kim Tae Hee’s school years are attracting attention.

MBC Special’s “Celebrity Biography, Rediscovery Of Tae Hee” will reveal the school years of actress Kim.

In “Rediscovery Of Tae Hee,” the teacher in charge of Kim’s high school freshmen class said, “During my 24 years as a teacher, she is the first student ever to receive all A’s during 7th grade until freshmen year. If you look at her student records, she has straight A’s. There was no one like her.”

A friend of Kim said, “I always walked Kim to her lecture rooms and looked after her. Because of that, I got into a lot of fights but I grew fond of her. After lectures, the professors would ask her for her autograph and many students changed their classes to be with her,” about her college years.

The show also will show about other aspects of Kim’s life such as her thoughts on the criticism about her acting skills and her efforts to overcome those issues through works such as Iris and My Princess.

“Rediscovery Of Tae Hee” will air on the first of April at 11:15 pm.

By Lee Min Suk (idsoft3@reviewstar.net)

Source: ReviewStar (Original article in Korean)
Photo from ReviewStar DB
Translated by Sung Kyu Chang / Korea.com

http://en.korea.com/kimtaehee/news/kim-tae-hee-was-a-straight-a-student-from-7th-grade-until-high-school-freshman-–-her-perfect-school-years-revealed/

Rain at Incheon International Airport (22 Feb 2014)
...........  departing for filming of Running Man in Australia

1393056564_657463.jpg

20140222_1393056758_90309100_1.jpg

2014022217285023257_1.jpg

More pictures.

2014022217054552904_1.jpg

201402221721342910_1.jpg

20140222_1393057177_57791900_1.jpg

2014022217251916302_1.jpg

1393056987_657473.jpg

2014022217004829531_1.jpg

20140222_1393056712_96718900_1.jpg

201402221718122910_1.jpg

2014022216565609829_1.jpg

201402221652776926_5308578285886.jpg

201402221658779803_530858f29ded9.jpg

2014022216591014746_1.jpg

201402221712522910_1.jpg

1393055678_657449.jpg

201402221659778388_530859226fdc0.jpg

1393056659_657464.jpg

201402221700777401_5308595d9e30e.jpg

2014022215284828288_1.jpg

201402221712777541_53085c249e4d5.jpg

20140222_1393058411_89788300_1.jpg

Cr all photos : As tagged/Owners, via Nate News

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Jong Suk Will Not Join “Running Man” Cast in AustraliaCallMeN00NA February 21, 2014 
Lee Jong Suk Will Not Join “Running Man” Cast in Australia

This is going to be disappointing news for fans of actor Lee Jong Suk and the variety show “Runing Man“: the actor will not be able to attend the filming in Australia due to his sickness.

Last week it was announced that Lee Jong Suk, along with Kim Woo Bin and Rain, would be the guests on the upcoming special “Running Man” episode filmed in Australia. Right after, it was revealed that Lee Jong Suk had come down with the Swine Flu, and his attendance on the show was unclear. Now it seems that Lee Jong Suk did not fly out with the cast to Australia.

On February 22, Lee Jong Suk’s agency told Star News, “Lee Jong Suk had not fully recovered, so we decided not to participate in the special Australia episode of ‘Running Man’.”  The representative continued to explain that because Lee Jong Suk had been so busy lately, he had not been able to recover in time to leave with the cast for Australia. The agency reassured that the actor and the agency will be fully devoted in recovering from the sickness.

http://www.soompi.com/2014/02/21/lee-jong-suk-will-not-join-running-man-cast-in-australia/#.UwhlqXnNXZk

In the article entitled "
Kim Tae Hee's trainer draws attention for touching her during gym session" by New Daily via Koreaboo that I posted above, it was reported that KTH suffered malicious rumour of her marrying into a chaebol family. It went as far as one claiming to have attended her so called wedding. KTH filed complaint with the authorities and the authorities in turn went after the people who spread the slander as well as the online slanderers. That was in 2006. 
Coincidentally or 'as fate would have it', Rain suffered malicious rumour too and the couple's experiences were noted and reported together by a Japanese media outlet in 2006, with their pictures side by side. I have no idea with whom Rain was slandered with but it was apparently not true. The rumour affecting Rain was a year earlier than KTH's. 
I am posting their pictures used in the article and the link to the article, courtesy of syah4brit at KTH thread:. I am also posting, in spoiler, the English translation googled by me, after the Japanese article for ease of comprehension of the article to the extent that one can decipher the googled English translation, heheheh.....   :-w ;) ;))     

トップスターピ(Rain)-キム・テヒ、「ゴシップ同病相憐」Top Star Rain - Kim TaeHee , "went through same phase of gossip" .

59164_l.jpg

The link to the article:

http://contents.innolife.net/news/list.php?ac_id=4&ai_id=59164

Googled English translation:

I have decided to rumors that made the expanded without top star Kim Tae Hee remains, the hard-line support after all.

The 8th, marriage theory and conglomerates of unknown origin and Kim Tae Hee is through the Internet, company affiliation Nam Actors Kim Tae Hee is spread as if it were a fact it was found and that it has been, to write malicious, that it has decided to take measures as the legal representative of Kim Tae Hee's.

Correspondence related to the suspicious rumors of Kim Tae Hee side is similar to that of top star Rain (Jung Ji Hoon). August last year, top stars another woman and Rain (Jung Ji Hoon) is (pin) Rain Gossip and sexual singer begins to spread, by increasing the guard corresponds to the rumor of no basis, was sued in the Seoul Central District Public Prosecutors Office this incident.

We asked the investigation for the purpose of looking for people who circulated by creating such a rumor, to admonish the "beginning, (Jung Ji Hoon) side support it is not possible after this, overlooked Rain. Sometimes "Many people is to lie all together, it sounds like a real. That began out of interest is, to was carried out spread in an instant in the beginning it is a" decided to raise the guard of, I have pointed out. "whose contents were being expanded.

Investigation subject of "the beginning was several hundred people or more, but 20 people, most malicious manner for the efficiency of the investigation with a clear description of the investigation in January this year after all the passage of the Rain (Jung Ji Hoon) The advanced file a complaint focuses on representative. The "said that the middle of investigation and recall of the complainant is progress" complaint is ongoing, the majority of the complainant was a higher student because it was in a situation where from, the majority in this declined to take the exam, for this people, was withdrawn the complaint collectively during the month of December. There is that you have to clear the ".

It is defined as ". Precedent Rain (Jung Ji Hoon) can be referred", Kim Tae-hee side "plans to consider the withdrawal complaint is, that to deal once and for all to the outside for the kids with no discretion" I was stressed. [Photo = NEWSIS]

Rain in YunYeGaJunGye @ Guerrilla Date (22 Feb 2014)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1d06y7_14-02-22-yunyegajungye-rain-interview-guerilla-date_people

Cr : ratoka

There are embed videos in the Nate news on Rain at Guerrilla Date. I am posting the link to one of the articles. Click on the play button on the top right of the picture.

http://news.nate.com/view/20140222n17176

In the second part of the video in the article above (also shown in the re-up video in Daily Motion above), the first lucky girl mentioned KTH when she asked Rain for an autograph. Wonder what she said...  :-/

.........but awww, Rain was grinning happily when KTH's name was mentioned! ;);))

The pictures.

htm_20140222234558740.jpg

201402222152301210_1.jpg

201402222145777699_53089da9dd84e.jpg

201402222155511114_1.jpg

1393073852_657549.jpg

201402222156461210_1.jpg

20140222_1393073765.jpg

201402222205561210_1.jpg

20140222_1393074757_51717600_1.jpg

20140222104516_412793_637_346.jpg

Cr photos : As tagged/Owners, via Nate News

Rain attracts a large crowd on his guerrilla date + reveals he wants to film a romantic comedy like 'Full House'

February 22, 2014 @ 12:46 pm

Rain_1393079506_af_org.jpg

Myeongdong was pouring with fan girls during Rain's guerrilla date!

On the February 22 broadcast of KBS 2TV's 'Entertainment Relay', Rain attracted a large crowd of fans even in the cold weather and gave hugs to lucky fan girls.

When asked about the project duo with Tae Jin Ah known as BiJinAh, Rain shared, "I thought that if we show it on stage, people will like it a lot. Mothers and fathers will like it. I wondered if a trot singer would match with a dance singer. But fortunately, it turned out well."

He also reflected on his filming for Hollywood film 'The Prince', sharing, "Whenever I filmed withBruce Willis, I tried to be better than him somehow. But how can I? I can't. But now I realized that helping my co-star succeed is teamwork."

Rain also shared, "I'm actively looking for a drama right now. I want to do a sweet, romantic comedy."The reporter asked, "Like 'Full House'?", to which Rain answered, "Yes. Something like that. [A drama that takes place] on one set?... I'm sorry. I want to film it comfortably", making the reporter laugh with his honest wish to take a break from the action scenes in his films.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/02/rain-attracts-a-large-crowd-on-his-guerrilla-date-reveals-he-wants-to-film-a-romantic-comedy-like-full-house

@nancyzak thank you for Rain's Guerilla Date link.

First lucky girl want Rain's sign. So, Rain asked her name to write in his sign note. She said "KIM joo HEE. Same with your girlfriend. KIM tae HEE" First lucky girl and KTH have same KIM and HEE in their name.

MC also mention KTH name when he interview Rain. He was joking. Rain also laugh when MC mention KTH name.

rainyday293 said: @nancyzak thank you for Rain's Guerilla Date link. First lucky girl want Rain's sign. So, Rain asked her name to write in his sign note. She said "KIM joo HEE. Same with your girlfriend. KIM tae HEE" First lucky girl and KTH have same KIM and HEE in their name. MC also mention KTH name when he interview Rain. He was joking. Rain also laugh when MC mention KTH name.

Here are the news from Kpop websites on Rain, Kim Woo Bin and the cast mates of RM, departing to Australia to film Running Man:

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"“Running Man” Is Off to Australia with Rain and Kim Woo Bin!

rain-kim-woo-bin-800x450.png

The cast of SBS’s “Running Man” (Yoo Jae SukHahaKim Jong GookGaryJi Suk JinLee Kwang Soo) appeared at Incheon International Airport on the afternoon of February 22, on their way out to Australia for a special episode. Song Ji Hyo, the only female member of the cast, will be flying out separately on February 23, due to her busy drama schedule for “Emergency Couple.” The guests for the Australia special will be Rain and Kim Woo Bin, who also departed with the cast on February 22. Lee Jong Suk, originally supposed to guest appear on the show with Rain and Kim Woo Bin, will unfortunately not be participating, as he has not fully recovered from the swine flu.

The variety show has previously visited countries such as Thailand, Macao, Vietnam, etc, but the upcoming Australia special will be the first episode of “Running Man” that takes place in a country outside of Asia.

running-man1.jpg

running-man-2.jpg

running-man-3.jpg

http://www.soompi.com/2014/02/22/running-man-is-off-to-australia-with-rain-and-kim-woo-bin/#.Uwn3rnnNXZl

class="post-title entry-title" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 10px; position: relative; font-family: Lora, Ubuntu, Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(237, 237, 237); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); font-size: 20px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Running Man cast along with Rain and Kim Woo Bin depart for Australia
rm.jpg

Today on February 22nd, Running Man members along with Rain and Kim Woo Bin departed for Australia from Incheon airport for their upcoming special episode. 

In particular, Song Ji Hyo due to her drama filming schedule, she didn't go to the airport today with the members but she will go later on February 23rd. Many fans fathered at the airport to see the members off, proving the popularity of the show. 

It was said they will stay in Australia for five days and four nights for the filming, and are expected to return to Korea on February 26th.

http://www.dkpopnews.net/2014/02/running-man-cast-along-with-rain-and.html

[Photo[ Bi/Rain vs Kim Woo Bin: airport fashion

http://www.kofan.com/?p=49048

Rain @ Guerrilla Date

kbsbroadcastrainguerrillainterview022220

The MC asked Rain: " U like girls that know how to cook or girls that like to eat ?"
Rain say with a sweet smile :" I can't answer that ... Or I will get scolded " ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
And the words they printed on the screen " of cos she will be the one that eat "

trans. by Rainism

Guest sheel28

Nancyzak said: sheel28 said: talking about "fate, or coincidence", when i watched KTH rediscovery, i found one more coincidence..

in that rediscovery, there's mentioned KTH's sister name is Kim Hee Won, and..her daughter name (KTH's niece name) is Jung Yoon Ah.. so, KTH brother in law family name is Jung \:D/ if, (hopefully in the future will happen), our couple get married, that will be another 'Jung-Kim' couple in KTH family :x ;;) \:D/ i also remember when fortune teller in SK has said about perfect match of our couple based on their names & birthdates.. i don't know that just coincidence or real fate for the future, but same as @Nancyzak said, i'm happy too when read good and positive indications about our couple :x thanks @Nancyzak for sharing link of Infinity Challenge..i will watch when use PC ;)

@sheel28 in Rediscovery also mention KTH's second niece 정세아 (Jung Se A). I guess KTH's sister Kim Hee Won like hangul 아 (A) for her daughter.

Both YoonA and Se-A like KTH and Kim Hee Won. I really like SeA. When I saw her like I see KTH 's daughter :P

@marusya_nya MC Guerilla Date Kim Tae Jin also mention KTH again beside what you posted here. When Rain asked him "Do You Like ....(I'm not heard clearly what Rain mentioned)?"

MC Kim Tae Jin was joking "I don't like her. I don't like Tae Hee"

Rain laugh out loud and embarrassed.

Rain asked him about something else but Kim Tae Jin teased him switch Rain's question with mention Kim Tae Hee that he don't like Tae Hee because KTH's boyfriend asked him. =))

Hope all of you can understand my explanation. Sorry if I'm wrong.

sheel28 said: Nancyzak said: sheel28 said: talking about "fate, or coincidence", when i watched KTH rediscovery, i found one more coincidence.. http://www.youtube.com......in that rediscovery, there's mentioned KTH's sister name is Kim Hee Won, and..her daughter name (KTH's niece name) is Jung Yoon Ah.. so, KTH brother in law family name is Jung \:D/ if, (hopefully in the future will happen), our couple get married, that will be another 'Jung-Kim' couple in KTH family :x ;;) \:D/ i also remember when fortune teller in SK has said about perfect match of our couple based on their names & birthdates.. i don't know that just coincidence or real fate for the future, but same as @Nancyzak said, i'm happy too when read good and positive indications about our couple :x thanks @Nancyzak for sharing link of Infinity Challenge..i will watch when use PC ;)

rainyday293 said: @sheel28 in Rediscovery also mention KTH's second niece 정세아 (Jung Se A). I guess KTH's sister Kim Hee Won like hangul 아 (A) for her daughter. Both YoonA and Se-A like KTH and Kim Hee Won. I really like SeA. When I saw her like I see KTH 's daughter :P @marusya_nya MC Guerilla Date Kim Tae Jin also mention KTH again beside what you posted here. When Rain asked him "Do You Like ....(I'm not heard clearly what Rain mentioned)?" MC Kim Tae Jin was joking "I don't like her. I don't like Tae Hee" Rain laugh out loud and embarrassed. Rain asked him about something else but Kim Tae Jin teased him switch Rain's question with mention Kim Tae Hee that he don't like Tae Hee because KTH's boyfriend asked him. =)) Hope all of you can understand my explanation. Sorry if I'm wrong.