[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

Guest avocado1430291863

While watching SN in TH's chamber...and remember the library scene where she also wear the under garment blouse..... my thought is SN looks very beautiful...only with white simple gown and simple hair do and light make up....I like her look most in those scenes compare to when she used heavy make up and nice dress.. :-*so natural...
Wondering when she already want to give her self to uri emperor with the white undergarment ......Paeha.......awww....

Guest walkingintherain

Okay, I'm really excited when I saw the preview of ep 30, i mean DID YOU SEE SN SITTING NEXT TO TH????????? She is sitting just right next to him!!!! so close that even their sides are touching!!!!  I only noticed it the second time I watch the preview at the end of the RAW version of ep 29. At first I wasn't quite aware of that but at the second time when i looked closely, the throne is like soooooooooooooooo long that i think it can hold 8 person sitting closely together (when the empress dowager sat next to TH, she sat quite far away too!) but anyway, SN is pressing up to TH's side!!!!!   \:D/  \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

well after seeing the episode 29 raw ..we can the progression of th love towards sn............
frm the time when he juz knew sn is a she...he tot sn will be like other female in the palace hunger to be embraced by him-it was the time when he had ordered a special meal prepared for him n sn to be enjoyed .yet was refused by sn..he said how arrogant she is...tats time th thought if he is an emperor all gals will fall into him....(that time he still  has the immature thinking and still dont know wat is called  love) 
next stage..after sn became a palace maid..he did alot of stuff to draw her attention...oso show off  to wy tat he is sn master now...give out imperial order to sn not to meet/mention abt wy..(that time he is too forceful abt love...)
next stage..when sn back to wy after the deal btwn wy n el-temur.... th jealousy lead him  trying to gt wy  to be killled (tht time he turned to be evil/the dark th...still forceful abt love yet with more drastic action..)
next stage...when he tot sn is dead ...then her sudden appearance in concubine selection..realized how he fear her death more than his own(this stage..th turned to be more mature abt love...no longer forceful..he juz hoping that sn will love him back )
next stage...as wat we had seen in the episode 29...he realized he is juz a tool for revenge afterall...of course he is angry and sad initially ..however when sn gt poisoned...it is like 2nd time he felt he gonna lost her forever..he realized he cant live without her at all..so he decided he wont longer demand her to love him back..he willing to be the tool for her..he willing to do anything as long as she is feel happy..as long as she x get hurt anymore...and as long as she will stay juz by his side.........(tis stage..he kinda lose his hope to be loved back by sn..)
after c all the stage and his development of love towards sn...i cn c even though he will find out sn-wy have a baby later..he will juz silenty  cry out.he wont be like last time have the bickering moments with sn/saying he wont seek her ...he is willing to swallow all his sadness as long as he cn protect her...and despite he will be having this insecurities ..he x dare to question further of sn heart..cause he already promised her..he wont demand her to love him back..cos for his small little  wish..as long as she is beside him..tats already enuf for him...so tis goes till their coronation day...poor th...
=(( =((

walkingintherain said: Okay, I'm really excited when I saw the preview of ep 30, i mean DID YOU SEE SN SITTING NEXT TO TH????????? She is sitting just right next to him!!!! so close that even their sides are touching!!!!  I only noticed it the second time I watch the preview at the end of the RAW version of ep 29. At first I wasn't quite aware of that but at the second time when i looked closely, the throne is like soooooooooooooooo long that i think it can hold 8 person sitting closely together (when the empress dowager sat next to TH, she sat quite far away too!) but anyway, SN is pressing up to TH's side!!!!!   \:D/  \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

@ChelseaS, I think your Welcoming banner in this TaNyang forum is better than the one posted in Shipper's Paradise Valentine's Day contest for TaNyang couple. It introduces well and captures the Best moments between SN&TH and the reason why we are rooting and crazily addicted abt this couple. IMO!

Guest sayadew

Hi! I've voted for our TaNyang couple. Agree with you all. Their chemistry is just :xAnd just a thought of mine. I think it's best for us not to bash other couples here. We don't want to mess with such a strong fandom, do we? ;)
Oh by the way. Have you watched Ha Ji Won's interview part 2?
She said that Ji Chang Wook is very fun. He is young, but reliable.Here is the link to the videohttp://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/empress/sketch/index.html?list_id=2362097
(edited to the official video :D )

Kristine B. said: @ChelseaS, I think your Welcoming banner in this TaNyang forum is better than the one posted in Shipper's Paradise Valentine's Day contest for TaNyang couple. It introduces well and captures the Best moments between SN&TH and the reason why we are rooting and crazily addicted abt this couple. IMO!

sayadew said: Hi! I've voted for our TaNyang couple. Agree with you all. Their chemistry is just :xAnd just a thought of mine. I think it's best for us not to bash other couples here. We don't want to mess with such a strong fandom, do we? ;)
Oh by the way. Have you watched Ha Ji Won's interview part 2?
She said that Ji Chang Wook is very fun. He is young, but reliable.Here is the link to the video.http://vimeo.com/86313567 (cr: JiWonderland)

Guest sayadew

@ChelseaS You're welcome  :)
Actually it's not the first time she said something like that. At the first press conference, HJW said that she and JCW have similar sense of humor. JCW seemed to agree with this statement.Our Haetnim has a peculiar sense of humor. She laughs a lot, even at the things we (normal people :)>- ) don't find funny. But she said that when she's with JCW, they both laugh a lot even at the smallest things. Well, I'm happy that she found someone to giggle with. :))
HJW started talking about JCW at 4:37

No wonder that they're so comfortable with each other.
I have to ask JCW's fans, though. Is he always like that? I don't know him that well. But in some interviews I watched, he's kind of shy (?). He doesn't know how to do aegyo in front of camera. Very different from the BTS clips we've seen so far. He can be very cute and full of aegyo in front of that noona. :))
Well, I heard, people become playful around HJW. :)

I just watched Ep 29's EK with some raw English subs. In the part before TH hugged SN he said that it's ok for him to use him for her revenge as long as she'll stay with TH, even though TH cannot win SN's love. Our Emperor seems to be that desperate. I hope SN's heart will be soften and open her heart to our dear Emperor. Who knows, maybe it will turn upside down. Please Nyangi, our Emperor is going to give up everything jus for you...

EKep29.jpg

Guest bebeshein

i totally agree with you @avocado.. HJW is the most beautiful when she has no/less make-up and less accessories.. what a natural beauty.. 

Hello, nice to meet you all :)>-

When did you start shipping them (TaNyang)?

Let me think but it was probably during the coronation scene when TH desperately yelled out to WY that he loves SN and that she is his everything. I felt so much for his character right at this moment and you could felt how anxious he is when he's looking at her (now I understand why). His eyes said it all, his insecurity was palpable. Powerful scene indeed.

Name your Top5 favorite scenes (TaNyang)?

The coronation scene

The horse riding scene, it was so beautifully shot. I love how TH bared his soul to SN in this scene, it was heartbreaking.

The cave scene, steamy one ha ha...awkward for both but their chemistry burnt my screen (I'm so envious of HJW in this particular scene *naughty thoughts*)

The rose petals bathtub scene, probably the most romantic kiss scene I've ever seen in a drama. I know it's a CPR kiss but still it was so well done. 

TH/SN confrontation : TH is at his wits' ends, he can't take her ignoring him anymore...out of desperation, he tried to kiss her but is rejected. SN took the opportunity to tell him the truth behind her father's death and his involvement (the reason she hated him and wanted to kill him). The way TH broke down hearing the news was heart-wrenching.  

Why do you ship them (TaNyang)?

Before anything else I'm a TH shipper. Whatever makes TH happy makes me happy, therefore it's a given I've become a TaNyang shipper in the end. Ji Chang Wook is the main reason why I'm watching this drama, it was love at first sight (so thankful to EK). I also like Ha Ji Won a lot, I've been watching almost all her dramas since WHIB...JCW and HJW share amazing chemistry on-screen as well as off-screen (though I don't ship them in real life). HJW has indeed more chemistry with her younger partners than her older ones imo (Hyun Bin, Jo In Sung, Lee Seung Gi). JCW’s portrayal of the emperor is wonderful. He puts so much emotion in his performance, he can pull off any kind of emotions imo. His eyes are so expressive, you can feel his sadness, joy, insecurities, vulnerability……arghhh he’s perfect.

Rant ahead/On episode 29, I must say I'm disappointed with TH's development. Writers are dead set to make his character look pitiful and weak. Why oh why he's always the one to give in after an argument? It was cute in the beginning, now it's downright annoying. I hate the fact that he's fine with being used as a tool for her revenge (his words irked me). There's quite a difference between love and being a doormat imo. I want TH to seek revenge for himself, not because he's forced to do so (because he's afraid of losing her) but because he is willing to. I know the drama is called “Empress Ki” and that I shouldn’t expect much on male leads parts since they’re here to support the heroine first and foremost but still I wish for some major growth for uri puppy (he can’t remain clingy and useless the whole drama)… I was hopeful last week when he decided to learn characters by himself to please SN and stun ET’s clan but now I’m afraid his plans will be thwarted (once again). He already lacks confidence, please make him shine for once. I hope his efforts will be rewarded.

I also dread the day when she will find out her baby is alive (sorry nyang-ya)…the tables will definitely turn around. Will she tell him? (I’m already sorry for WY though I’m not his fan) or will she stay silent about it? I think both guys deserve to know the truth. I don’t want them to be kept in the dark. Will she take advantage of TH’s feelings to exact her revenge? Will she force him to abdicate in order to place her son on the throne? (and act as a regent for the time being). For the moment , they share a common goal : getting rid of ET’s clan but what will happen after that? She can’t run away anymore now that she’s decided to become TH’s consort, stepping down is not an option anymore. I have so many questions that may be left unanswered since the drama probably won’t address the topic :/

I’m still hopeful SN will reciprocate his feelings in the end, she can’t remain cold-hearted and indifferent towards him, neh? Open your heart Nyang-ya and fulfill your duty as a concubine (forgive my shipper heart >_<)/Rant over  

Thanks for reading.