[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest rmdaebak

The way they smile on the 2nd picturee is sooooo cuteee and also the way wooyoung looks at her ♥♥♥

Her smile is just perfect ♡♡♡

Guest reijaye

Thx @colourgrae ..she's so sexy right??
OMG, even I'm a girl I'm amazed to hers sexiness...kekeke
Lucky Wooyoungie.. ur wife so beautiful, sometimes looks so sincere and innocent, but could be so sexy too.

:x :x :x

She is a happy, joyful looking person with that innocent look. And she isn't a stick person either. No wonder he is overwhelmed when he looks at her. ;)I finally found the show she and he were on. 2pm interviews themselves at the beginning - no subs - they are all very animated :)  Park SeYoung shows up at the very end when they are about to win award.

She made some impression on him for it to be a memory.

Guest Duy Quach

Text Preview from MBC 
장우영 ♡ 박세영 – 두근두근 첫 만남 ② 초콜릿 가게에서 달콤한 첫 만남을 가진 우영♥세영 커플. 우영은 가게에 있는 피아노를 보고 자작곡을 연주해 주는데... 우영의 연주를 들은 세영은 자신이 직접 부른 노래를 들려주고.. 과연 우영의 반응은? 우영은 초콜릿 만들기를 제안하고, 달콤한 생초콜릿과 초콜릿 장미꽃을 만들며 한층 더 가까워지는데.. 갑자기, 세영에게 등을 돌린 채 뭔가를 만들기 시작한 우영! 과연 세영 몰래 우영이 만든 것은? 첫 식사를 위해 자동차 레스토랑에 간 두 사람! 주문한 음식을 먹으며 대화를 나누던 우영과 세영은 초콜릿 카페에서 결정하지 못한 애칭을 정하기로 하는데.. 과연 두 사람의 애칭은 무엇? 식사를 마친 두 사람에게 또 다시 전달된 미션카드. 봉투 안에는 퍼즐 조각들이 들어있고, 조각 뒤에는 단어들이 하나씩 적혀 있는데.. 의문의 단어들은 다름 아닌 두 사람의 공통점들! 과연 놀랄 정도로 많았던 두 사람의 공통점은 무엇?!

somebody help me translate it :(

She would probably attend one of 2PM's concerts in Japan. They have a Japanese comeback in January 29th and a Japanese tour from January 27th till March 26th. He'll be in Japan most of the time.
Very packed schedule on his side. I wonder how WGM will handle this.

Guest nalikahibar

Translation via google translate..

♡ jangwooyoung bakseyoung-pounding first meeting ②

The first meeting with a sweet chocolate shop seyoung couple ♥ Wooyoung.

Wooyoung own composition is reported in the store playing the piano juneunde ...

Wooyoung seyoung listened to hear the songs they sang them directly.

Wooyoung's reaction really?

Wooyoung is offering chocolate making,

Raw chocolate and sweet chocolate roses makin creates a more closer.

All of a sudden, something seyoung to create them, and Wooyoung turned away!

It really made seyoung Wooyoung secretly?

The restaurant for a meal between two cars!

Wooyoung nanudeon ordered food and ate seyoung the conversation

Chocolate cafe to decide not to determine a nickname.

What is the nickname of the two really?

To complete the meal delivered to the two mission cards again.

Inside the envelope containing puzzle pieces are, and one piece of written words which followed.

The question is none other than the words that people have in common?

Indeed there was much surprised what two people have in common?

Anyone can translate better? Haha..

Guest wishstarz

@reijaye After watching the video Seyoung looked cute, sexy, innocent and awkward...maybe Wooyoung should give her some lessons to give her more confidence. Watching the two of them dance should make them get closer quicker!

Guest reijaye

i asked my twitter friend to translate the preview
its a rough translation but at least its better than google translator...

(1)at chocolate cafe WY playing piano of his song then SY sings along with him after listening for awhile, and what is WY reaction?

(2) while makin a flower from raw chocolate they become closer, suddenly WY makes something for SY w/o her knowing. what's that?

(3) they go to "car resto" to eat. and share conversation about nickname. what their decision to call each other

(4) they receive mission card again. from the questions they actually have so many similarities

cr. @ DianFromTheStar

omo.. they're going to have a duet!!!

Additional Translation
cr https://twitter.com/2PMFAH

[Daum WGM Ep2 Article]
Wooyoung&Seyoung couple has given us viewers thrill from the nervous first meeting. First meeting which even the viewers got tremble, that episode 2 will be aired.
Last week, Wooyoung & Seyoung has suffered deciding how will they call each other and using informal speech. Its still awkward but finally they were able to use informal speech, they started talking about instruments after seeing the piano at cafe. Wooyoung asked Seyoung what is her favorite music then Seyoung answered she likes ballads and indies music, also revealed him that she released an album with Standing Egg(indies band) before. Wooyoung searched the song that Seyoung has sung immediately and heard, showed big interest on unexpected side of Seyoung, and there's inside story that he gave a "heart"(lovely) look and gave him good impression.

They received the mission card after the meal. There was puzzle piece inside the envelope that words were written in each.
They just tried to connect each words without knowing anything, and got surprised when they found that each meaning of the words are their common things they have.
So what are their common things that had surprisingly a lot. You can check that on18th from 5:05pm at WGM.

Via 430yes_
Original source: Daum

Guest rmdaebak

Wooyoung and Park Se Young get to know each other better on next episode of 'We Got Married'

January 17, 2014 @ 11:00 pmRead more: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/01/wooyoung-and-park-se-young-get-to-know-each-other-better-on-next-episode-of-we-got-married#ixzz2qjQMz6hN Follow us: @allkpop on Twitter | allkpop on Facebook

Guest Duy Quach

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden;"[HD][Preview][140118] We Got Married Ep206 _2Young Ep3_Next week

hi..... A new shipper <:-P

thank U for uploading news for this couple

I love this pairing.

I'm not korean but really like them so please countinue uploading ...

and can some one help me to introduce a site to see the we got married with eng sub?????

Guest reijaye

cr. https://twitter.com/nuneo2daKAY

roughly translated~
Seyoung asked Wooyoung if he ever gave flowers as gift. Wooyoung answered he gave Gypsophila flowers when he was on the 2nd grade of elementary school to someone he liked... Realizing Seyoung's reaction he realized his mistake. Seyoung said it's so early to give gifts like that to girl. And Wooyoung explained it's his crush. He began explaining that he gave a hundred of the flowers and so on. In the end he's like 'oh actually you don't have to know about this' to Seyoung XD She just replied with 'You can say every words you want to say' xD On the interview she said it's enough if he only said it once, also said about Wooyoung being pre-matured (giving flowers when he was still 9yo).

Wooyoung: Let's make something we can give to each other
Seyoung: Make Gypsophila.
Wooyoung: Gypsophila? Okay... let's try making it once.
Seyoung: But isn't Gypsophila supposed to be in a bunch?
Wooyoung: I'll show you what a bunch is
Seyoung: Then how many will you make?
Wooyoung: ..100.. xD
Seyoung: really?
Wooyoung: yes, don't worry.
Seyoung: Okay.
Wooyoung: Now I'm going inside the Gypsophila. *show off his new concept of Gypsophila*
Seyoung: But why is it kinda shiny?
Wooyoung: Because I made it while eating it (hinting at his saliva on his fingers XD)
Wooyoung: Because it's a gift for each other, will have to eat it! You get it?
Seyoung: ...fine
Wooyoung: Sorry. I also don't know it became like this

Interview
Wooyoung: (Jang Wooyoung, 26, man with mistakes) Will I only keep on doing mistakes til I get home today... Seriously what am I to do about this..

Seyoung: What are you doing there?
Wooyoung: Ah don't come don't come. You can't see yet *concentrated*
Seyoung: You're making it?
Wooyoung: oh~ You can't even imagine it. (satisfied of what he made)
Seyoung: Close your eyes
Caps: Wooyoung's prepared small event?
Wooyoung showed it and Seyoung laughed
Wooyoung: The response shouldn't be like this though. It's the one and only type of Gypsophila in the world.
Seyoung: Ah~ thank you
Wooyoung: It's fine right.