[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

-quiescent said: @sonyeos lovely post <3 and yes, girls love her as much as boys. I've been a fan girl of Yoona since 2008! It's been nearly six years now XD About Seunggi buying a present for a friends nephew. Could it be Yoona's? I know she has a nephew.. But I don't know how old he is.

-quiescent

said:

I've been a fan LSG since '09 because of Shining Inheritance, and while I do watch his dramas and have listened to his albums, I don't follow him as closely as I do with Yoona. But that'll change now XD I've created a list to watch of his variety shows & interviews to get to know him better.
Anyway, I've heard of this song before but to the YoonAddicts or SONEs that haven't (I'm sure Airens have):This is the LSG song that Yoona mentions in one of her UFO replies. LSG 'WHEREVER'
And the Epitone Project album (that they both liked); I couldn't find the song 'Byul' but I found this one ^^

Guest iheartneiman

@jamesbond426 Thanks for the vids. The first one is funny. It also shows us that he is extremely dedicated and he puts forth his best efforts. Now I am wondering how he his wooing Yoona!!! I bet he is making a big effort to match her likes and dislikes! @complete I notice that she tends to stand in the background when they win awards and that she always mention other members when she's interviewed. She is sweet and considerate like that. Other celebrity couples that are outed are not spotlighted much. I haven't heard nor have I seen much publicity about Kim bum and Moon Geun or Ji Sung and Won Bon since they've been outed. I wonder if it'll be the same for our YoonGi couple?!

Lee Seung Gi & Yoona’s Romance! 3 Reasons Why Fans Don’t Oppose Their Relationship
lee-seung-gi-yoona-s-romance-3-reasons-w

On the first day of the year, Lee Seung Gi and Yoona admitted to be in a romantic relationship. From singer to entertainment TV personality to dramas, both Lee Seung Gi and Yoona are a top star couple.
Lee Seung Gi and Yoona started dating in October, and both sides officially admitted to being in a relationship on New Year's Day. Net users and fans alike were surprised at this unexpected news, first thing in 2014. Curiously, jealous comments about the couple have been hard to come by.Considering that Lee Seung Gi is well-loved by women his age, as well as older auntie figure fans, it's quite rare that there aren't many people opposing his relationship with Yoona. The same goes for Girls' Generation Yoona. Her pretty and innocent charm has her pegged as a favorite for male fans, so it's odd that there are none who want to stop their relationship. Why could that be?
Reason #1 - They chose each other as their ideal girlfriend/boyfriend.Since long before they ever started dating, the couple has publicly described each other as their ideal significant other. When their relationship was announced this year, the first related comment was, "Lee Seung GI's ideal woman was always Yoona." Even Yoona's ideal man, although she didn't explicitly state it was Lee Seung Gi, was pretty similar in description to him.On the other hand, Lee Seung Gi explicitly named Yoona by name. He's appeared on various TV programs and revealed that Yoona is his ideal, including KBS 2TV's "Ideal World Cup," MBC's "Come to Play," and SBS' "Strong Heart."Yoona never said Lee Seung Gi was her ideal man, but she was happy upon hearing that she was Lee Seung Gi's ideal woman. She stated, "I was happiest when Lee Seung Gi chose me as his ideal girlfriend." She added, "Lee Seung Gi is the ideal man for all the members of Girls' Generation.
Reason #2 - It's their first relationship since their debuts.Lee Seung Gi debuted in 2004 with his 1st album, 11 years ago. Yoona debuted in 2007 as a n actress and girl group GIrls' Generation member, 8 years ago. During those long years, this is the first time they've admitted to being in a relationship.It's no wonder that the public is congratulating the couple. It's because the public just wants 'honesty' from their favorite stars.When their relationship came to light, they candidly stated, "We've been dating since October, and the relationship is still in its beginning stages." They didn't try to drag it out, or cover up the truth despite the photo evidences, like some couples do. They didn't make the public wonder or make them figure it out on their own.
Reason #3 - Best male/female singer/actor.The two are perfect for each other! Although their dating photos haven't yet been revealed, one can imagine how good they'll look standing next to each other. For one, they're definitely not lacking in the looks department. After all, people are bound to say that so-and-so is better than so-and-so. With these two, it doesn't look like that'll be happening.Not only that, when we consider their experience, they really belong together too. That's because both Lee Seung Gi and Yoona are stars that excel in both music and acting.Lee Seung Gi made his name known to the music world with his title song "Because You're My Woman." He's become well known in the music, entertainment, and drama worlds. He especially received a lot of love for appearing on "1 Night 2 Days." He's also currently starring in tvN's "Nunas Over Flowers."Girls' Generation Yoona is going strong both as a member of her group and solo. They shook up the male fans' hearts with their hit songs "Gee," "Oh!" "The Boys" and "I Got a Boy." We can look forward to many more of their hits to come.Besides their obvious good looks and similar careers, the two have many more things in common. They're both alumni of Dongguk University. They both debuted in high school. Could one possibly jump ahead and say that the two are a match made in heaven? We can't say for sure, but it's a very plausible thing to say. We hope their romance continues to blossom beautifully as the days go by.
kpopstarz.com/articles/72044/20140104/lee-seung-gi-yoona-romance-3-reasons-why-fans.htm

Guest always_yoona_angel

I´m so happy about the positive comments from Lee Seung gi fans , Yoonaddicts, SONE´s and other people who love this couple.

On twitter and in other places (for example soompi) people try to get to know Yoona and LSG. Yoonaddicts LSG with the help of  his fans and LSG fans Yoona with the help of Yoonaddicts.

The interaction of the fans with each other is awesome and cute. I really like it. It feels like a family haha (Yoona the daughter of Yoonaddcits  and LSG the son of Airens). It´s nice to see them supporting this couple.

After writing this in the YoonGi thread on ssf I thought I should be part of this too :D I was a silent lurker until now but I couldn´t resist to spazz with all the people here about our YoonGi couple. Thank you for sharing all this awesome pics, videos, infos, news,... everything.

Yoongi moment

Yoona and Lee Seung Gi interaction at Seoul Music Award on 19 January 2012. Look at Tiffany and Sooyoung ^^.

zVJLGbU.jpg

XUjCyN4.jpg
dHt1jLX.jpg
cr 140775MD@twitter

Guest msdadvocate007

hello guise! new soompi-er here. some of you might recognize me from ssf's yoonaddict spazz thread (hope it's okay to mention that). i just came here to give my full support and approval (not that it's needed hehe) for this YoonGi couple. 
ngl, reading this dating news on new year's day gave me such opposing emotions. i felt happy because finally, Yoona's already got a boy (lol) and sad because my ship has sunk. haha. but happiness won over because i believe these 2 people really deserved each other. and i am not so delusional and selfish as to impose MY wants on my idol. 
i actually read all 24 pages (well except page 18 because it says 'malware detected' what's up with that btw?) before posting here and i had to give it to YoonA and especially Lee Seung Gi for having such understanding and supportive fans. it really says something about the 2 don't you think? and as someone has suggested, i hope we can think of a collective name for the YoonGi couple shippers/supporters/fans because it's kinda awkward referring to each other as airens or sones. 
and finally, cheers to the YoonGi couple aka the Courageous/Shiny Couple. to the guy who finally had the courage to ask the girl of his dreams and to the girl who had the courage to say yes, may you two have a long and lasting relationship with each other. 

sorry. i didn't expect my post to be that long. 

Guest always_yoona_angel

msdadvocate007 said: hello guise! new soompi-er here. some of you might recognize me from ssf's yoonaddict spazz thread (hope it's okay to mention that). i just came here to give my full support and approval (not that it's needed hehe) for this YoonGi couple. 
ngl, reading this dating news on new year's day gave me such opposing emotions. i felt happy because finally, Yoona's already got a boy (lol) and sad because my ship has sunk. haha. but happiness won over because i believe these 2 people really deserved each other. and i am not so delusional and selfish as to impose MY wants on my idol. 
i actually read all 24 pages (well except page 18 because it says 'malware detected' what's up with that btw?) before posting here and i had to give it to YoonA and especially Lee Seung Gi for having such understanding and supportive fans. it really says something about the 2 don't you think? and as someone has suggested, i hope we can think of a collective name for the YoonGi couple shippers/supporters/fans because it's kinda awkward referring to each other as airens or sones. 
and finally, cheers to the YoonGi couple aka the Courageous/Shiny Couple. to the guy who finally had the courage to ask the girl of his dreams and to the girl who had the courage to say yes, may you two have a long and lasting relationship with each other. 

sorry. i didn't expect my post to be that long.