[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

Guest sara1117

@maxiane

Seunggi doesn't have a twitter account or any of the other. But here is his agency twitter account @hookent3

And this blog is fast and accurate in updating fans about his news http://tryp96.wordpress.com/

Guest secretssecrets

Sorry guys, I'm spamming here :))
Translation on one of the entertainment section coverage on the dating news:

http://lsgfan.wordpress.com/2014/01/02/eng-seunggi-and-yoona-dating-news-2014-01-02-mbc-live-this-morning/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcfvY5lI4zk

2014.01.02 MBC Live This Morning
2014 First Official Couple Lee Seunggi ♥ Yoona
English: LSGfan, Video: seunggiairen

2014′s first official couple is born. Nation’s Younger Brother Lee Seunggi and his ideal type SNSD’s Yoona are dating.

2014 January 1. Wreaking havoc on the internet on the first day of the year, the persons behind this dating news is… Nation’s Younger Brother Lee Seunggi… and a member of popular girlgroup SNSD… Yoona.

According to the dating news, they’ve been getting to know one other better over the past 4 months. To hear more about these top stars’ dating news, we stopped by their agencies. But were unable to meet anyone. And trying to connect by phone was not easy.

However, as soon as news of their dating broke, both respective agencies confirmed the dating news within an hour. So, when did they first start meeting?  We met with the [Dispatch] reporter.

Dispatch: Typically, after his scheduled activities, Lee Seunggi would drive directly up to Yoona’s apartment garage, and after picking her up, they would drive down the street, or Namsan, or the Han River. That’s how their dates typically happened.

R: To see more in detail, we were able to obtain this video footage, which wasn’t easy.  They would meet late in the evening and would always return by at least 1am.  Netizens nicknamed this the “Cinderella date.” They always stayed in the car.

Dispatch:  The windows on the car are tinted so we weren’t able to check things in detail. But every time, they would wear a hat or covered by jacket.

R: The two persons actually live very near one another. They’re neighbors.  I can walk from one building to the other in 5 minutes; it’s really close by.  Maybe that helped for them to meet up more readily.  So did any of the community neighbors see this couple?

R: Have you ever seen Lee Seunggi or Yoona?
W1: I’ve never seen them. I’ve only seen Seunggi’s younger sibling.

R: Did you know they were dating?
W2: I’ve never seen them. I see Seunggi and his parents, but I’ve never her.
R: They say it’s been 4 months.
W2: Really? He’s with his driver, or most of the time, Seunggi is by himself.

As their dating news broke, old footage of the two are getting a lot of attention. Since 2009, Lee Seunggi chose Yoona as his ideal type. Even  in this more recent interview, perhaps the characteristics he mentioned were about her too? So how did she feel about him? Yoona had also chosen Lee Seunggi as her ideal type too. It really seems like there was something already there years ago. (LOL these male reporters are so giddy.)

R: So what’s been people’s reaction to this dating news?
-Really the two of them are dating? They go great together. (Announcer says woman talk as if their son had a girlfriend! Yup, everyone loves Seunggi!)
-They’re pretty and it makes me feel good.
-They seem like gentle and thoughtful entertainers.  I even think if things work out well, they could even get married.
R: Who do you think is more deserving?
Female: Lee Seunggi! (hehe)
Male: Yoona! (hehe)
Both: Seunggi-Yoona~ enjoy a pretty love just like us. Fighting!
R: Yes, we hope the romance between these two can enjoy a sweet love.

A1: This is 2014′s first official couple. Lee Seunggi and Yoona. Maybe it’s because they are known to be such heartwarming guy – heartwarming girl, but the couple looks great together and it feels good to see them together. And the public reaction seems really good too. I heard that both sides confirmed the dating news soon after.

A2: Within an hour, each side confirmed this in a very cool manner.  As you saw in the photos, the two persons dated in a very upstanding manner.  And it wasn’t that someone introduced the two to one another, but they naturally found favor in one another as boyfriend-girlfriend, so people nearby didn’t know about it either. We hope these two can enjoy a pretty love. And for those who are already bringing up marriage, it’s only 4 months right now, so let’s not be too pushy!

A3: Often times, stars will deny it, but it’s really nice to see them be straightforward about it.  Many fans have given their blessing too. So please have a pretty love, and in the case these two get married, Lee Seunggi can sing his proposal song “Will You Marry Me?” (omg K-news reporters are usually so stoic, so it’s cute to see them be so happy for this couple!)

Guest sara1117

@secretssecrests

I saw that article and love it. It's nice to see everyone knows and appreciate how Seunggi has good manners and scandal free. =D>
I read somewhere that this was not like a big shock to knetizens but more like a pleasant surprise.

yoonghyuun said: Not only that, Lee Seung Gi and Yoona never dated over an hour, so that is the reason, Dispatch us called it as 'A Cinderella Date', due to their time to see each other as well as the love story between the Prince and Cinderella in Fairy Tale.
This is the most interesting date that Dispatch ever seen. Date in role model way, date with pureness and completely no touching or intimate like an usual couple.

I do like this part. And a bit envy of them. Their dating is so pure simple. They spent a short-free-time by talking to getting know more each other. We do know both are a celeb who had a hectic-crazy-schedule. But they still manage to meet even for an hour.
And Sooyoung is the first member who congratulated her in public. but I bet all SNSD member already congratulated YoonGi couple before this pop-out by media.
Now I'm waiting for Seunggi and Yoona appear in public and talking about their relationship. Since SNSD will make a comeback soon, I hope to see Yoona talking about her current relationship with SG 8->

ps: I think I have to read "Shall We Date?" later. I have no idea about this novel before. thanks to YoonGi couple, now I know it was LSG's novel. :))

I saw this on tumblr and couldn't help bursting out laughing lol

SM feels like a mother-in-law proud of her perfect son-in-law.

• *Sulli caught dating*
  • SM: NO.
  • *Yoona and Seunggi caught dating*
  • SM: THAT'S MY GIRL DATING YO. IN YOUR FACE.yoona-so.tumblr
    @-quiescent Ikr. keep staring keep replaying keep smiling like a proud mom
    @secretssecrets wow I'm just having hard time understanding what all the news reported
    thank you so much for posting ^^ and Airens for working hardlet's support our biases <3
    how do we make that tag other person thingy ? do we have to add any code to it ? so sorry I'm new ^^

sara1117

said: @secretssecrests

I saw that article and love it. It's nice to see everyone knows and appreciate how Seunggi has good manners and scandal free. =D>

I read somewhere that this was not like a big shock to knetizens but more like a pleasant surprise.

Guest izyanesa

LoveSG said:

sara1117

said: @secretssecrests

Guest sara1117

@LoveSG

I was shocked! I always thought Seunggi would date a normal girl (non celebrity). Actually looking at their previous interactions I realize how mature they were.. I'm sure both of them were attracted to the other but they very careful for various reasons. They focused on they job and here they are, top stars in Korea.

This feels seriously wired talking about Seunggi with his girlfriend! excuse the fangirl here! I'm very supportive btw
:))

Guest secretssecrets

LOL - I'm totally trying to adjust to the idea of SG dating too! It's so weird! :)) I'm more used to seeing news on his never ending CFs or polls or hyungs and FMs. Or how he's in a new drama etc. SG never even had a dating scandal before forget actually admitting to dating. It's new territory for me as well haha.

But now a lot of things about him is going to be related to Yoona and vice-versa. It's new but fun and interesting. After 3 years of fangirling over someone who's single, I think it's time for a change for me too :))