[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

lol they are top trends omg philippine sones stills aftershocks specially philippine sone fanboys

=)) =)) =))
1525332_571981702876706_831247197_n.jpg

[K-Netz] Sooyoung♥'s Comment on YoonGi relationship:

2. [+4669,-231] My heart feels warm ㅋㅋ Lee Seunggi and Yoona, have a lovely relationship and Sooyoung, be happyㅋㅋ

3. [+4554,-241] ㅋㅋ It kind of feels like an unnie talking about her younger sister’s boyfriend ㅎㅎ SNSD members have a good relationship

1. [+562,-120] I like that SNSD all seem like sisters and have good relationships.

5. [+34,-8] Sooyoung looks good with Jung Kyungho too. Have a lovely relationship too!~
(TN: There were rumors earlier that Sooyoung and actor Jung Kyungho were dating as well, although SM has denied it.)

2. [+164,-41] Handsome couple!!!

3. [+100,-15] They fit well together..

4. [+23,-4] This couple will get along quietly without much fuss

4. [+2834,-161] Please watch over them nicely!!

5. [+2679,-163] They’re a couple that’s really nice to see!!!!! Be happy~

cto

Guest miavmiav

Does anyone remember the clip or article that showed Yuri saying Yoona is chosen as the ideal type by many but nobody approached her? 

Glad Seung gi did :)

I believe it is in a Star King episode, the one where they had the fortune tellers there. I don't have a link, because that is one of the hardest subbed videos to find.

Question; why is he enlistening so soon? I thought he was from 87 (27 years, Korean age), which would give quite some time as everybody keeps mentioned it should be doneby the latest of the 30 years.

Guest miavmiav

Depends on when he first got his letter and how long he's able to put it off. Celebrities tend to put it off until the last minute i.e. when they're 30 in order to secure their place in the industry so their popularity doesn't die down, but many get it done earlier than that. As long as he enlists by the time he's 30 then it doesn't matter. Maybe he wants to get out before he turns 30, who knows. Then again maybe he won't enlist until next year. This year is just when those from his line should be thinking about their enlistment. Lee Min Ho will also be going soon since he's from the '87 line as well. 

Ahh, thank you so much for the quick answer!

pink princess said: Now this explains why Seohyun and Hyoyeon acted that way when they saw Seunggi.. When i first saw this i was like Oh! They seem close.. and maybe Hyo has a secret crush on him cause she looks like she was suppresing her giggle.. little did i know yoona and seunggi are already dating that time and that must be the reason why hyo and seo was so happy to see him and also seunggi. 

Guest secretssecrets

Love how active this thread is! You guys are awesome!

About the enlistment discussion - I think SG would definitely enlist early next year by the latest although all indicates to the latter half of this year. He held more concerts than usual and didn't even say his usual "see you next year". He's at an age where he'll have to start thinking about it seriously. Knowing SG, he wouldn't want to stretch it to the last moment because that usually attracts criticism.

There are tons of 86-87ers in the acting industry like JGS, Joo Won, KHJ, LMH, Yoochun, YAI etc. They're all probably going to leave around the same time. And it's better for SG to not delay it too much I think. If he leaves this year-end (and they're still together) it would've been a year and a half since they've dated, which is a strong enough base if they really fall in love. Then he can come back soon enough and hopefully take the relationship further. I'm sure it'll work out great for both of them!

miavmiav said:Question; why is he enlistening so soon? I thought he was from 87 (27 years, Korean age), which would give quite some time as everybody keeps mentioned it should be doneby the latest of the 30 years.

@-quiescent yea right, real ship! =D>

Guys since i'm more a sone and i dont know much about seung gi, does seung gi have a twitter account, or weibo or something?

And i've been thinking, seung gi last appearance in rm (i forgot the episode, i think 170-something) means he already with yoona. If the rm members know about this, just thinking about the teases already make me laugh. Since yoo jae suk and the others are close with snsd..

Guest secretssecrets

Here's a really interesting article on how the news is going to affect SNSD. It's so sweet how so many people think so highly of SG. Shows how great his image is. They're both the industry's favorite son and daughter, so this is going to give so much great publicity and attract more fans rather than the other way around. 

http://netiz9n.tumblr.com/post/71928364489/netizens-discuss-how-yoona-dating-lee-seunggi-will

Summary: The article refers to Sunye from Wonder Girls, Hyeri from Girl’s Day, Goo Hara from Kara, Brown Eyed Girls’ Jea, and Soyeon from T-ara to show that girl group members are admitting to relationships more now. It then says:

Right now, it seems like the relationship will serve as more of a benefit than a disadvantage. More than anything, it is because Lee Seunggi has a gentle and nice image, and the love is pictured as a warm love between two 20 year olds. It will help SNSD’s image become more mature since their face (Yoona) is in a relationship, and the confirmation seems like it won’t ruin either’s image.

1. [+3516,-109] If it was any other male celebrity it would have been a disadvantage. But since it’s Lee Seunggi, it’s an advantage.

2. [+3335,-68] Do you think Yoona’s agency is dumb??? They confirmed it because the man is Lee Seunggi..If it had just been some random person or a celebrity with a bad image, there would’ve been so many bad articles by now

3. [+2735,-86] I’m jealous of Yoona that she gets to start a relationship with a man like Lee Seunggi… He has great manners and their dating seems appropriate

4. [+2395,-89] Because their images are so good, there’s nothing bad that’s going to happen.. As a fan of both Lee Seunggi and Yoona, I want to give them my congrats

5. [+2076,-80] Because their images are good and they’re dating in an exemplary way (TN: having a curfew, taking the girl home, etc) I want to give my congrats. It’s lovely~~ㅎㅎ

6. [+543,-19] SM confirming the relationship means that they know it’s only going to have advantages~~It’s Lee Seunggi~ His image is as good as Yoo Jaesuk’s

7. [+499,-28] Just look at the reaction from the Internet..Reporter?????There are almost no bad comments about the two dating…What do you think this means?? They both win

8. [+436,-19] It’s better Yoona dates Lee Seunggi than any of her other ideal types..

9. [+448,-31] More than anything, I think because Lee Seunggi has a very caring personality, they’ve spent a lot of time dating already. So I think as long as Yoona waits for him while he’s in the army, it’s possible they’ll even marry. I like it. They really fit well together, and I’m jealous that they’re so pretty. I hope they have a very fun love

10. [+416,-25] I think “handsome couple” is the perfect term for them! It’s right

@maxiane - SG doesn't have any social networking account. The only ones officially connected to him are his agency (Hook Entertainment) and his official fanclub. And lol yea... he was dating her at that time, and he's also extremely close with Jae-suk. They've worked together in X-man and in his first appearance last year in RM, his JS hyung was such a fanboy - its adorable.