[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest lovinsorara

Why she always wear black color in any event?????(i just put this one and need help from fd to upload her photos that she wear too many black color, wanna help me???)
BbHTx_RCUAASq34.jpg
i think she wanna prove to her lover during this waiting period (military service is the dark ages for me,,kkkkkk) she will always wear black which means black color has a meaning sadness=sorrow=tears or whatever it means to show her deep longing......
Am i delusion again????

:-?
And i just realized why he put FRENCH love song to his recent letter because of he wants to look back his proposal to sorara in ss4 20 NOVEMBER 2011 when he sing a song 'she' from FRENCH singer/french song *correct me if i am wrong*...So....no wonder if someday we will be suprised by headline news "Leeteuk suju and kang sora was caught on camera holding hands in france airport"

:D delusional overload

Hello « Dimples » !

@lovinsorara , yes, you’re right, the 2 songs “She” and ”Hymn to love” are french love songs (look my posts pages 1253-1254).

In the photos of Baseball Golden Gloves Award, the colors are the black and the golden, her dress is in accordance with these colors.

The black dresses are very elegant and Sora wears these dresses like a goddess !!!  :x  

20120102_kfashionista_kangsora.jpgimage20111007195948171631.jpg2012070220310448_1_rstarjun.jpgimagekang_so_ra_dream_high_production_report_20111104132036536422673.jpg201210041936776333_506d67e9b3dec.jpg

Guest k_craze

@shymaldita28One more thing quote from IJW In regards to NEWLY WED ACTING" Sora read a lot of books (?) so she had a lot of imagination for the love scenes. "

Newly wed acting??? seems strange because the only husband she has before was Leeteuk and for those scenes whom Sora has contributed was based on the book??A paolo Coelho book or the Snow white book which she mentioned in ELLE which seems tha title was a bit scary.. When I read Sora's interview on ELLE she mentioned some titles on the book which I felt was not a romantic book.. I'm not sure for some FD's who might have the chance tio read those books, can assist me on this ?

You are turning on my longlost 'perjumma" mode. Now my thoughts are thinking............

Pure thoughts pure thoughts :)

Guest k_craze

lazyme2day said: Hello to all my fellow FDs!

3280197_orig.gif

Thank you to all the donors and everyone who helped us along the way to make this project happen.  
As we are still in the progress of gathering all the final donations from each country's representative, it seems we have successfully raised over US$1,000 according to the donation forms we have received. We will disclose the exact figure of the funds raised once our main collector in Philippines(Josan) has received all the donations from each country's representative.  In the meantime, we are now looking into what kinds of relief goods the victims require as of the moment and we are in the process of preparing the stickers for printing.

Please kindly visit our website at teuksorafansproject.weebly.com for any news and updates on the TeukSora Fans Aid for Typhoon Haiyan Victims. Thanks.

Have y'all seen the video of Arirang ranking the top 5 overnight beauties? It seemed like they were implying how some were overnight beauties because of the surgery they underwent - but Sora was cited because of how she lost 20kg (omg 20kg is a LOT) and is a healthy role model. *yay* I love how she is a positive influence! <3

Hello "Dimples" ! On Facebook WGM Leeteuk SJ and Kang Sora, translation of her twitter and information on the show : 

[Trans] Stress and flying out ~~ performers are flying above water and in the air ~~ by @Hanyissi

note : "Fuerza Bruta" is a musical show that originated in Buenos Aires in 2005 and was created by Diqui James. They're having performance in Korea at Big Top Theater, Jamsil Sports Complex since Oct 11 - Dec 31, 2013.

Hello “Dimples” !

I think that her new DP Twitter (16 december 2013) is a photo taken in the backstage of “Ugly alert” during the shooting of the episode 122 before thursday 14 november 2013, day of the broadcast : Sora wear a black dress with very thin and white lines, black pantyhose and her hair down. The scenes are short : a comical scene of jealousy :)) …

10862708985_0c9d25f1db_z.jpg

… (thank you @jma030201 for the fan art) and a dialogue between the 2 cousins (1:47 – 2:22 ; 3:00 – 3:50) …

http://youtu.be/ZRz8yT6YOwI 

…(or http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x177pe5_131114-ugly-alert-e122_people  14:14 - 16:16).  :)>-