✬ BiKim | KimBi (Jung Ji Hoon a.k.a 비 / Rain & Kim Tae Hee) ✬

Nancyzak

Guest lexus123

Hello @anjjo. I was trying to back read here and JJH forum looking for the link to vote for Rain on the coming MAMA but to no avail. Can you help me by reposting it please, and thank you.

star.gif  Here are the latest videos of his performances in ZEPP Fukuoka.  Enjoy!   :))    >:D<

[Fancam]13-11-18 Rain ZEPP TOUR Fukuoka

credit:ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

credit : jysm3651

----------------------------------------

[Fancam]13-11-18 Rain ZEPP TOUR Fukuoka

2013-11-20

credit:ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

credit : jysm3651

------------------------------------------

heart_pink.gifRain Sketch/Drawing by nao/raimy

07edc5082caedc56aa2e6747f55d19d4.jpg

5b68401a56739138cc6de836b45a4633.jpg

♡~♡~♡~☆ ♡~♡~♡~☆

Guest sheel28

@anjjo..

yes, rain always shut his mouth about relationship since the past..:-$

usually he only mentioned his ideal type, his ideal dating, etc., but never revealed his girlfriend..

as he said before, if he has a girlfriend he won’t revealed her to public..hmmmm he’s so tight..#:-S

i wonder, isn’t he feel pity to KTH that she always spoke about their relationship while he always not open his mouth?

hopefully in next year when he appear on talk show he will openly talk about KTH [-O< she will happy too if rain talk about her..;))

sheel28 said:

@anjjo..

yes, rain always shut his mouth about relationship since the past..:-$

usually he only mentioned his ideal type, his ideal dating, etc., but never revealed his girlfriend..

as he said before, if he has a girlfriend he won’t revealed her to public..hmmmm he’s so tight..#:-S

i wonder, isn’t he feel pity to KTH that she always spoke about their relationship while he always not open his mouth?

hopefully in next year when he appear on talk show he will openly talk about KTH [-O< she will happy too if rain talk about her..;))

anjjo said:
@Nancyzak,  Rain's pics termed as Rain ZEPP goods kept coming in, so I am glad that you are using those and his other pics for your materials in your next batch of art works.  :)

I have read also then that the movie "Amelie" is a highly acclaimed movie and when I read it at wiki that you provided,  I learned that it earned so many awards.    KTH's taste is excellent and even in liking French actress Isabelle Hupper, as her choice for her beauty and acting prowess  is praise worthy for the fact that said actress  deserves to be  her role model.   :-bd

Thanks for sharing about KTH's house and luxury vehicle.   Rain had also invested in real estate properties and here are some reports about it -      >:D<

class="art_title"The Luxury Properties Owned by Korean Stars

Source:englishnews@chosun.com / Oct. 20, 2011

Sports, TV and movie stars are the envy of many, and that has if anything increased with the revelations of their vast real estate holdings. Although such cases are limited to only the highest-paid stars, many stars show a keen interest in investing in real estate due to their lack of job security.  

skipped . . . . . . . . . . .

skipped . . . . . . . . . . .

Slugger Lee Seung-yeop bought a building in Seongsu-dong for W42 billion in July of last year. Basketball player Seo Jang-hoon owns a building near the Yangjae subway station in Seoul. Actor Ryu Si-won bought a piece of land in Daechi-dong in 2008, built a building there and named it "106" after his birthday on Oct. 6 and rents out units. Singer Rain bought a building in Cheongdam-dong for W15 billion back in 2008.

skipped  .  . .   .    .

--------------------------------------------

01.29.09 Rain has the opening of a high-class cafe in Cheongdamdong ahead.

1/28/2009

^^so we’re guessing he’s *seriously currently working hard on it??

Rain is preparing to open his own cafe.

It is known that Rain is expected to open a high-class cafe in the commercial building purchased under the style of Rain, located in Cheongdamdong of Kangnamgoo.

One of Rain’s side expressed, “Recently, Rain met an interior designer and inrushed into a definite preparation. Rain has long wanted to have a directly designed cafe by himself.”

The building which Rain’s cafe will be opened in, has two floors above ground and one underground, its total floor space reaches 1,024 m2(11,022 ft2).

Its price was allegedly quoted over 15 billion won (about 11 million dollars)during the time of economic prosperity. Also, the cafe guaranty money & premium including the interior expenses are estimated at 20 hundred million won (about 1.5 million dollar).

JTune entertainment, Rain’s agency, expressed about this, “Rain’s cafe is completely distinct from JTune and is personally going on by himself.”
credit to NewsEn/Joongang daily/Sports Hankook/Sports Joseon
Brieftranslation by rain bird

------------------------------------------

Though there are no reports, I think the above shown building is under reconstruction now as Rain had envisioned it.  There was a write-up also that he had applied for certain permits that are requirements to start it.    Before the repair and in the meantime,   Rain's father's company, Rainy Ent.  occupied a space there and news have it that he vacated it already and transferred to another site, fueling the speculation that it is presently under renovation.  Rainy Entertainment used to handle Rain's issues while he was in the military and had not not signed up yet with Cube Ent.  Rain also utilized the other vacant spaces and offered it for rent.  Let me share these infos, the last one regarding his tenant  amusing -  :):))

-------------------------------------------

Rain entangled in lawsuit, again

2011/12/05

Rain, who enlisted in the Korean Army in October, is involved in another legal dispute after having filed last month a countersuit against an agency that directed his world concert tours from 2006-7.

In the new legal dispute, Rain filed a countersuit against designer Christine Park from Hong Kong who had sued him after a gallery space she was renting from him flooded last June.

Park sued Rain, whose real name is Jung Ji-hoon, for 200 million won ($177,000) to compensate for the damage to the artworks in the gallery in Cheongdam-dong, southern Seoul. Rain's representative said that he notified Park in advance about the chance of leakage due to rain, according to local media outlet MBN yesterday.

Rain countersued Park in order to evict her from the gallery, asserting that the rental contract has expired, and said he is going to renovate the building where the gallery is located. He is also asking for 70 million won in unpaid rent.

The Seoul Central District Court will rule on both lawsuits by the end of the month.

By Lee Sun-min

Source : koreajoongangdaily.jo...

---------------------------------------------

Rain takes civil action against tenant in building

2011/05/12

Singer and actor Rain (Jeong Ji-hoon) is taking civil action against the tenant in his building.

He filed for action on the 18th of January against the tenant Mr. Park in his building and the first trial will take place on the 18th of May.

A spokesperson said, "The tenant has not once paid additional taxes and hasn't paid the rent at all since last September". Apparently the contract has also been up since the 31st of March but he hasn't vacated the building.

The tenant moved into Rain's building in 2009 but hasn't been paying the rent, refusing eviction and demanding compensation for his work that got destroyed due to a leak in the building in 2010.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20.../hancinema

----------------------------------------------------

[08-Jul-2013][Aju]A female in her 50s claiming that she was raped by Rain, is summarily indicted for intentionally spreading false information.

The 7th Detective Department in the Seoul Central District Public Prosecutors' Office said on the 7th that A (aged 59) who staged a one-man demonstration claiming that she had been raped by singer Rain (Jung Ji-Hoon, 31), was summarily indicted by the prosecution for intentionally spreading false information being fined 3,000,000 won.

A is charged with putting up a banner saying 'I was raped, threatened, assaulted, and robbed by soldier 'Jung Ji-Hoon', and was attacked by a mob including him, which has cost me my health, and that's why I've ended up homeless on the streets' in front of Jung's building located in Gangnam-gu's Cheongdam-dong, Seoul and of the Seoul Central District Public Prosecutors' Office last January.

According to the prosecutor's investigations, A who had been a tenant running a gallery in Jung's building, circulated false information out of ill will because she had been evicted for not paying the rent.

Credit to Aju News :

http://www.ajunews.com/kor/view.jsp?newsId=20130708000516

English translation by 화니

MORE -

16th May 2006-Rain buys house in Seoul previously owned by a korean ex-tv host

[united network]

Rain offers great amount of money for the ex-host Hsu Seyuan's house

[Korea United] Seoul 5/16 phone

Artist Hsu Seyuan and Hsu Senki couple's private house located at Seoul Chiang Nan Area SansenDong has been saled on the court sales event, the buyer is the popular artist Rain.

Hsu Seyuan(sound translated)

According to the sales information corporation Digital Taein, the Hsu's private house at Chiang Nan Area SansenDong 67-22 has been saled in Seoul Central Local Courthouse, the final price is 3170 million and 40 thousand han dollars, 105% of the judged price.
The buyer is Rain, and only he participated in the bid.

Ggi sales company manager Park kahyun says, the location of the housing is in a high class residential area, many artists lives nearby, and reportedly Rain participated in the sales event because he couldnâ???t find a house here.

The house is a total of 5652 square feet, the building is 3492 square feet and had a basement plus two floors above ground. This house is located west of Kingki high school, and in the nearby high class reisdential area, and has been previously occupied by the Hsu couple.

Chi->Eng:Papapanda
Original news from Rainhk
copyright innolife.com

Male and Female leads of "Full House", Rain and Song Hye Kyo become neighbours

18 May 06, Heraldm News

Journalist Gil Hye Seong reports (comet@heraldm.com)

Credit: bithwithrain// wloi@ soompi
Kr to Ch: irbi from £ªºñwith Rain£ª
Ch to Eng: Rayndrop

Rain and Song Hye Kyo are leading actor and actress of KBS summer hit in 2004, "Full House". Through a recent bid, Rain has successfully acquired a bunglow located in a high-class residence area that is located in Seoul, Samseongdong, near Gyeonggi High School. This effectively makes the two neighbours because Song Hye Gyo's residence is located just 100m away from Rain's new place.

A neighbour living in Samseongdong, near Song Hye Kyo said on the 18th, "Somebody was moving in yesterday (17th). Upon asking, I got to know that the new owner of the house, Rain, will be moving in." She also said, "Superstar Song Hye Kyo also lives nearby, so now that even Rain is living in Samseongdong, this is really great!"

Rain and Song Hye Kyo plays an interesting couple in "Full House", a hugely popular serial drama in Korea and the Chinese-populated regions. Rain has become a huge Hallyu star because of this, hence the news of two becoming neighbours has attracted great interest.

On the 16th, Rain successfully bidded for the house which was formerly occupied by comedian actor Seo Se-won and his wife Seo Jung-hui with 3billion, 107 million and 4 thousand won (3,107,004,000 won :sweatingbullets:). In 2002, the Seos bought the house taking up a total area of 157ping (5652 sq ft), building measuring 97ping (3492 sq ft). There after, the place was rented to celeb couple Lee Jae-yong and Yu Ho-jung in 2003. They paid a guarantee deposit of 800 million won. In 2004, the rights to the house was transferred to someone else. However, when Lee Jae-yong and Yu Ho-jung wanted to move out and claim back the deposit, they had an argument with the homeowner. Hence, this house was up for bidding since last year September.

-------------------------

Three things which JH felt he did well

May 29, 2006,

Credit: baidu.com// jinlees@soompi
Kr to Ch: Yunrain
Ch to Eng: Rayndrop

Number one: Bought father a house. Jihoon said, "Father had only 30,000 won with him when he came to set up in Seoul. He has gone through much hardship as well. Even went to Brazil to try and make money. Father's dream is to live in a house with a backyard. So I'm very happy I'm able to buy him a house with a yard so he can move out from the apartment.

Number 2: Taking the part in "Sangdoo, Let's go to school" in 2003. Jihoon said, "There weren't many singers acting in TV dramas then. Many people were concerned, afraid that if I don't do well, I'll ruin my singing career. I wanted to put my heart into acting, so I took up the challenge. After the series was aired, many people changed their opinions.

Number 3: My audition with Pak Jin Young. I was a nobody with problems at home. He went to JY Park with determination. Park look into Jihoon's eyes which were filled with nothing but passion, said "the look in your eyes satisfies me," and accepted him.

It is not admitted and confirmed but this is supposedly the interior design of his house - :)>

-----------------------------------------

About his vehicles, there is not so much written about it but he always use his white van whenever he travels.  Like any adventurous young man, he has a liking for motorcycles.   I remember that JYP  was worried with him whenever he rode his motorcycle, without any back-up in the streets of Seoul. 

:)) :D   Can't blame his mentor, but now he is matured and cautious for his safety.   Here are some pics
of him and his motorcycles. 

Rain driving a motorcycle

credit as tagged

11-06-14 Rain motorcycles in Flight close to the sun movie

영화 비상에서 지훈씨가 타는 aprilia 가격은 3000만원이 넘는다. 

The price of aprilia, a motorcycle brand, 'Ji Hoon' ssi (Rain) riding in movie "Flight: Close to the Sun" is more than 30,000,000 won (around $ 28,000)  

Source : http://lockerz.com/s/110554519

English translation by rain bird.

--------------------------------------

I suppose with a man like Rain, KTH is definitely secured financially.   They deserved each other. :)>-  :x:   -bd   High five,my dear!   

RAIN & KIM TAE HEE

THE TEDDY-BEARY COUPLE

Postings of KTH with teddy bear neck pillow and teddy bear ears stickers in her me2day earlier this year.
0ha8.jpg

m2e2.jpg

Rain's ZEPP Tour Goodies of teddy bear drawing and picture with teddy bear later this year.
ha6p.jpg

smwd.jpg

8xns.jpg

0zvw.jpg

4af9.jpg

Teddy Bear Lyrics

Oh baby let me be your lovin' teddy bear
Put a chain around my neck
And lead me anywhere
Oh let me be your lovin' teddy bear

I don't wanna be a tiger
'Cause tigers play too rough
I don't wanna be a lion
'Cause lions ain't the kind you love enough

I just wanna be your teddy bear
And lead me anywhere

Oh baby let me be around you every night
Run your fingers through my hair
And cuddle me real tight

I don't wanna be a tiger
I don't wanna be a lion

And lead me anywhere
Oh let me be your teddy bear

Songwriters
MIKE STOLLER, JERRY LEIBER, KAL MANN, BERNIE LOWE

Published by
Lyrics © IMAGEM U.S. LLC

Read more: Elvis Presley - Teddy Bear Lyrics | MetroLyrics 

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"Elvis Presley - (Let Me Be Your) Teddy Bear

Cr : cibetty

Since I love the same artworks but with the two different backgrounds below, I decided to post both here.
y4w1.jpg

i9p9.jpg

Cr photos : Owners

RAIN & KIM TAE HEE

THE IMAGINARY WEDDING 

On the wedding day.....

At the wedding hall. Wedding cake has the Rain and Kim Tae Hee kissing couple topper.

Wedding dessert with wedding favours comprising Marc Jacobs perfume, Chanel No. 5 perfume and a soothing and calming essential oil candle.

After wedding reception, back to the marital home......

Last pose with Haemi and General in the dressing room......

An additional wedding cake that I like very much.
njqg.jpg

Bonus framed wedding pictures.
9gp1.jpg

a5vm.jpg

anjjo said:

Nancyzak said:

RAIN & KIM TAE HEE

THE TEDDY-BEARY COUPLE

Postings of KTH with teddy bear neck pillow and teddy bear ears stickers in her me2day earlier this year.

Rain's ZEPP Tour Goodies of teddy bear drawing and picture with teddy bear later this year.

Teddy Bear Lyrics

And lead me anywhere

I don't wanna be a tiger
I don't wanna be a lion

And lead me anywhere

And cuddle me real tight

I don't wanna be a tiger
I don't wanna be a lion

And lead me anywhere

Songwriters

Published by
Lyrics © IMAGEM U.S. LLC

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"Elvis Presley - (Let Me Be Your) Teddy Bear

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

Since I love the same artworks but with the two different backgrounds below, I decided to post both here.

Guest RitzTarits Sim

Rain at 2013 MAMA doing his Hip Song that only he can do.  He looks so so handsome.  His red blazer match well the black shirt. No one can be as good as Rain (though I wish to see GD perform with him someday)

Nancyzak said:
anjjo said:

Nancyzak said:

RAIN & KIM TAE HEE

THE TEDDY-BEARY COUPLE

Teddy Bear Lyrics

And lead me anywhere

I don't wanna be a tiger
I don't wanna be a lion

And lead me anywhere

And cuddle me real tight

I don't wanna be a tiger
I don't wanna be a lion

And lead me anywhere

Songwriters

Published by
Lyrics © IMAGEM U.S. LLC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=