(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest Guadalupe Anguiano

I am worried about taecyeon after this if it wasn't planed form JYP himself for some odd reason. Taecyeon is in big trouble

hello everyone. still here! hope everyone had a wonderful holiday. And Happy New Year! I've been a little busy.. and it's been very cold here... on Dec 31, it was colder in my city than it was at the North Pole! lol! and even worse... The next day it was colder than Mars! Most of us crazy canadians are proud of that though. :))

1554465_10153660126205557_242955357_n.jp

1003164_608636062516762_588151705_n.jpg

Guest leechalee

leechalee said:

TY updated his twitter.... I'll try post it but im out and about on my phone.. mianhe in advance if it doesnt show.. and also because I have no idea what it says lol

Another heart! <3

@minwooluv78, time to do your magic

Starting the new year waking up after sleeping soundly~~ In 2014, Taecyeon will try not only to be happy and become closer but also to show his charm~~ <3

Pin: For some reason looks like a fool but still cool/ handsome

Sorry, translation not 100% accurate, k. ㅋㅋㅋ 반전 means reversal/twist...but not sure what that means with the charming part ;)

The pin says meoshiseo (멋있어) which reminds me of when Guigui says 'meoshitda' to Taec. :)

With what the pin says it reminds me of TY the jejudo elephant.. TY dancing by the pool (the two ladies passing looking like "wth... is that TY? What is he doing??), TY the mermaid... :)) guys that look like a fool because theyre playing around with their partners are always cool (well in my eyes anyway lol), dont you forget that TY! ;):)>-

@packmule3 has already analyzed his tweets well.. from what we know of Taec, he is not necessarily impulsive and so for him to publicly express his frustration, he would have weighed the possible consequences and fallout. however, we can see that he felt strongly enough the situation to do something about it. from the way, the tweets are worded, it is also clear that he thought about what he wanted to say and was not just ranting. so lets keep our fingers crossed for him. Taec, if you are lurking here, fighting!

It amuses me to see how TY reacted to GG's enquiry whether Nichkhun will be coming to their photoshoot.  GG was laughing 'evil' - ly.  TY just threw down his cell and sharply tapped his fore finger on the mag demanding to know why she asked for Nickhun. 
tumblr_myravwt5Qg1shgwsto2_r1_400.gif tumblr_myravwt5Qg1shgwsto3_r1_400.gif

Guest spicystrawberry

Errr...it's pretty lame? 1555557_10151746041191157_126998779_n.jp
 I need help, anyone good with interesting pictures with idea of interesting dialogue? @tdwe , @sammi616 , @sg2013ship , Cinda Yu@wishstarz and Lina Wee ? Help, please? Don't just lurk, please join us and....help me out! =)) If you really that shy, you can PM me the picture and dialogue :) 

Guest leechalee

Errr...it's pretty lame? 

I need help, anyone good with interesting pictures with idea of interesting dialogue? @tdwe , @sammi616 , @sg2013ship , Cinda Yu
@wishstarz and Lina Wee ? Help, please? Don't just lurk, please join us and....help me out! =)) If you really that shy, you can PM me the picture and dialogue :) 

Ohhh @spicystrawberry I like it! "Good, good, good" so we can expect more from you since you are upgrading your skills? :) (Ugrading or just decided to indulge us with your hidden talent? ) keep them coming... its quiet in here..

@BiruAngel His pose reminds me of GuiGui’s angry chicken pose. I'm using my phone so its hard to put the images together. Kekeke

Guest leechalee

angelangie said: BiruAngel said: It amuses me to see how TY reacted to GG's enquiry whether Nichkhun will be coming to their photoshoot.  GG was laughing 'evil' - ly.  TY just threw down his cell and sharply tapped his fore finger on the mag demanding to know why she asked for Nickhun. 

Analysis of his fourth and last tweet.  
Because we’re not a forum that hides away from uncomfortable situations, here is the update on Taec’s twitters.  It must be noted that he has, since then, deleted his previous three tweets. 
[Taec's twitter 4] I think it was inappropriate for me to write a public post concerning my agency's management. I hope that you understand that the post came from a lot of affection and passion for my agency JYP to be the best. I will become an Ok Taecyeon who works hard and communicates even better with my agency.  (source: allkpop, who also did not delete any of the tweets in order to accurately and faithfully record the events)
1. An admission of error: He only admitted to the inappropriateness of airing the company’s dirty linens.  2. No apologies for content of earlier tweets:  He didn’t, however, apologize for criticizing company’s perceived preferential treatment/promotion of individual(s) who were non-performing.  This is key. He didn’t think he was wrong to speak out on behalf of the disenchanted employees. 3. Justification for his actions:  No malice was intended. He did this out of concern and passion for his agency. 4. His underlying message: Sometimes drastic measures have to be taken for needed change to occur.  And he was willing to take on the job.  5. Calculated risk:  He knew he got his message across, effectively and expediently.  That was the whole point of his tweets. Once his complaints were communicated, the tweets were no longer necessary, and therefore deleted. 6. Modus operandi among idols:  Is this media-play going to be a strategy among idols to get their complaints heard?   This course of action was also undertaken last year by an idol who took to the social network/media to complain about his overworked schedule. Sympathy flooded for the idol, forcing the company to respond and state that they’d reduce his workload. The idol then retracted his tweet. 
Gratuitous comment: Bravo!  Maximum attention in minimum time.  Hopefully, this will lead to some overhaul in company’s policies or at the very least, a review of the promotion process to make it more merit-based.   Real problem = dissatisfaction among the rank-and-file employees due to perceived unfair practices within the company
Also, thumbs up to JYP if he’ll indeed resolve this issue judiciously.    :)

Guest bibidep

Taec, for any reason you need a lawyer, stop by here and de-lurk to talk to the lawyer King in this thread hahaha. She will help you with a little pay or if she love you and GuiGui a lot she may give you advise for free hahaha. Taec will be more popular after today because of this matter. He really grow up as a mature and responsible man. A marriage life did affect Taec, made him to became a real man now not a boy any more

Guest bibidep

When I think about TaecGui fans, I can see how much fans that Taec gain because of married his wife GuiGui. It really good when both party had a lot of fans, they become a powerful couple, especially international couple and international fans. @BiruAngel: can you go to the same place that you got the picture of 2PM couple to get the new one, they had the new one in there but I'm on my IPad I can't post it here. Thank you.

bibidep

said: When I think about TaecGui fans, I can see how much fans that Taec gain because of married his wife GuiGui. It really good when both party had a lot of fans, they become a powerful couple, especially international couple and international fans. @BiruAngel: can you go to the same place that you got the picture of 2PM couple to get the new one, they had the new one in there but I'm on my IPad I can't post it here. Thank you.

Analysis of his fourth and last tweet.  

Because we’re not a forum that hides away from uncomfortable situations, here is the update on Taec’s twitters.  It must be noted that he has, since then, deleted his previous three tweets. 

[Taec's twitter 4] I think it was inappropriate for me to write a public post concerning my agency's management. I hope that you understand that the post came from a lot of affection and passion for my agency JYP to be the best. I will become an Ok Taecyeon who works hard and communicates even better with my agency.  (source: allkpop, who also did not delete any of the tweets in order to accurately and faithfully record the events)

1. An admission of error: He only admitted to the inappropriateness of airing the company’s dirty linens.  
2. No apologies for content of earlier tweets:  He didn’t, however, apologize for criticizing company’s perceived preferential treatment/promotion of individual(s) who were non-performing.  This is key. He didn’t think he was wrong to speak out on behalf of the disenchanted employees. 
3. Justification for his actions:  No malice was intended. He did this out of concern and passion for his agency. 
4. His underlying message: Sometimes drastic measures have to be taken for needed change to occur.  And he was willing to take on the job.  
5. Calculated risk:  He knew he got his message across, effectively and expediently.  That was the whole point of his tweets. Once his complaints were communicated, the tweets were no longer necessary, and therefore deleted. 
6. Modus operandi among idols:  Is this media-play going to be a strategy among idols to get their complaints heard?   This course of action was also undertaken last year by an idol who took to the social network/media to complain about his overworked schedule. Sympathy flooded for the idol, forcing the company to respond and state that they’d reduce his workload. The idol then retracted his tweet. 

Gratuitous comment: Bravo!  Maximum attention in minimum time.  Hopefully, this will lead to some overhaul in company’s policies or at the very least, a review of the promotion process to make it more merit-based.   
Real problem = dissatisfaction among the rank-and-file employees due to perceived unfair practices within the company

Also, thumbs up to JYP if he’ll indeed resolve this issue judiciously.    :)

@packmule3

Thank you for this insightful post. It must have been hard but it was something he needed to do. To Taec, we will continue to support you in all your endeavors. Wishing you continued success in your career this year and in the years to come. Hope you accomplish what you set out to do. Move onward and forward. Fighting!!!

Guest bibidep

Yes, thank you @BiruAngel: Because of Taec on the news, the 2PM members appear a lot on the site. All the wives also shine hahaha. @bluemoonrising: who is the yellow cat next to alien GuiGui?

Archived