[Drama 2013] TV Novel: Eun Hee / TV소설 – 은희 티저

Guest reijaye

Todays episode started out boring with bickering between LK and VP over EH's termination.....than it picked up towards the end.  EH's mum decision to tell LK the truth and her trip to Seoul happened to coincide with LK's trip to Incheon to the soup shop (after receiving info on the whereabouts of EH's mum) so they missed each other.  And despite everyone's lies (JT's and that old man), LK and EH's mum bump into each other late nite in Incheon....much to JT's dismay. The preview of tomorrow's episode shows a confession of some sort between EH's mum and LK, both seen crying profusely, I dont know exactly what was said but next scene shows LK on a factory visit to at the Tofu Factory with EH accompanying her......I am not sure whether she knows if EH is her daughter and decided to keep quiet about it or what...it just means that termination of her services has been withdrawn, I am happy enough for a little jig now  \:D/  Best of all there was not one scene of SJ and YJ together.

Pudgy face looks a bit bleh faced on meeting EH again, lets wait for tomorrow to see YJ's reactions.

@timsha thanks for the summary. Hope that they write out SJ and YJ or limited screen time. Seem like this pair is going down the same road as JS and YR in SMH. Plse give me EH/JT or EH/ VP pairing. I :x them both whichever I do not mind. I think that both these guys will give their blessing to each other whoever EH choose and be happy on her choice. Good loser and winners.

Me too either guy is OK for me......as long as its not SJ.

Actually today I was watching the episode on KBS world, where EH meets SJ and breaks up with him for good.......I realised I made a mistake in understanding this scene....actually SJ knows whatever EH said to him was a lie but he decided to give up on the relationship for her sake, cos he realised what a difficult time she was having on account of him pursuing her....and cos he loved her he decided to go along with her requests.  So I think that now he has been forced to 'settle' for YJ, he is doing his best to make that work, but deep down I think he still loves EH and she will always be his first love.

That being said, I sincerely hope YJ and SJ get married only cos I want that wicked Grandma to suffer when the truth is revealed, the very thing she went all out to prevent, actually took place due to her interference in breaking up EH/SJ's relationship.

Seokgu is getting even more evil in preventing the truth from surfacing. Although at the start of the drama, I sort of empathised with his predicament...... now I cant wait for him to be thrown behind bars.  He has forgotten all about the kindness and friendship Hyeongman extended to him when he was just a labourer at the ginseng factory, now he has forgotten his roots and grown a bit too big for his boots.

Secret not revealed by EH's mother to LK.  LK wants EH's mom to live together but she refused giving the excuse she is happy where she is when actually she wants to hide EH's existence from LK.  Guess it was a bit too early for secrets to be revealed.

Edit:  Somethings I left out. Awkward situation in the morning, both VP and JT came to pick EH........ :D JT won. VP again lost to LK and EH accompanies LK for a visit to Tofu Factory.  While grandma and LK speak, SJ and EH spend some time alone together, he seems to know just by looking at her face that she is not feeling good (guess termination is still weighing heavily on her). Then the 2 oldies went for lunch, so EH decides to visit her mum.  Just then YJ walks in, immediately clings to SJ arm and insists on the 3 of them having lunch......lunch being a very awkward affair with YJ all smiles and talking about engagement and stuff...... SJ and EH on edge as YJ prattles on innocent like, finally EH has enough and gets up to leave, YJ tells SJ to stay put and that she will send EH off.  Once out of sight from SJ, off comes that sickly sweet candy like smile and she warns EH from meeting SJ.......I like EH response, she absolutely sees no reason to heed YJ's warning, and walks away.  EH meets mom....her mum not aware she is down with LK, agrees to go shopping at the market place........LK who was also looking around sees them together and wonders why her secretary is with her SIL......then gets a shock when she hears EH call her mum, and SIL refer to EH as daughter.

Preview:  LK in office in shock, calls JT since she knows he grew up with EH.  YJ hands over some letter/package (???) that arrived for Seokgu from someone.

Guest atomickitty

@timsha, looks like they'll reveal that secret next week. Can't wait. I think LK is going to pretend she doesn't know that EH's mom lied to her and watch EH and take care of EH secretly. I don't think LK was even planning on 'staking her claim' on her daughter. I think she just wanted to know how she was and am sure provide for her. Maybe send her to school, make sure she's living well, etc. etc. I think LK might confide the relationship details to JT.

I am very disappointed in EH's mom. Very. I thought for sure she would think it over for a few days, realize the grave mistake, and confess. But in today's episode she's still persisting in the lie and cried with LK over it.. again. I don't like that brazen behaviour.

It looks like the stage is being set for YJ to find out that her father is the actual killer. Who here, like me, thinks she's still going to go on with the wedding after she knows what her father did?

@atomickitty With u on this one.....yes YJ even when she discovers the truth (in Kdrama it is normally the evil one who knows everything first) will prevent the truth from being revealed so that she can marry the man she has loved from childhood and absolutely must have him anyway she can.......every Kdrama evil second female leads always does that.

Agree LK will know/suspect EH is her daughter and from now on watch over her.  Even if EH's mum says otherwise, its still her younger brother Hyeongman daughter and that makes EH her niece.   So termination letter goes into the waste bin  =D>

I too was initially disappointed that Ms Han kept the truth from LK.  But then I wondered if EH is an illegitimate child given to someone else to raise so the Mom could have a good life without the stigma and the burden of raising a child by herself.  If that was the case, Ms Han may not have wanted EH to know that she was abandoned by her mother and that she was born out of wedlock. 

Ms Han loves EH more than anything else in the world.  It was difficult for her to part with EH when EH went to Seoul.  She stayed on alone in Incheong to send the message to everyone, including EH that she is not a murderer's daughter and has nothing to be ashamed of.  That action speaks volume about the depth of her love for EH.  She would not be impressed by wealth and the material comforts that LK could offer EH. 

Until we know LK's reason for giving EH to Hyeongman and his wife, and Ms Han's reasons for not telling LK the truth, I will give Ms Han the benefit of the doubt!  Incidentally, when the bar lady, Sandeok and Sambong were speaking of the perfect match for Sandeok's father, they actually described Ms Han.  When are they going to open their eyes and see what's right in front of them :))

LK seems fierce and cold but I admire her for turning the car round and going back for JT.  If she hadn't done that, he would have been killed by the gangsters.

SJ/YJ, pls get married and go on a long honeymoon. The story from now on be in Seoul with EH. Lora Kim and her story. EH and JT and VP. Give me romance, sweet and happy friendship and love. As long as it is not another SMH storyline. Need to see more happiness, great bonding, and happy relationship. Not important anymore who killed SJ father as that segment will be written out of this story. EH has started a new life and let her have her happiness with a great guy who totally love her without carrying any family burden.

Yes we were right LK keeps the secret that she is EH's mum......she regrets how she treated her in the past and is kinder to her now.

And I made a mistake......no letter delivered to SG, instead YJ gets waylaid by that witness from Busan (he's the one who got beaten up by Kang Jaepil's boys), who informs her that her father is responsible for a killing a man.  YJ runs to dad with this info and SG at the same time receives a call from the witness.  EH hands in another resignation after overhearing LK and VP's arguement regarding her.

Both EH's mum and LK keeping secrets .... both not doing any favours for EH, she could actually benefit if the truth was told.  I think from now on LK will step up her efforts in protecting EH...... preview shows her visiting EH in her tiny room and a drunken abusive room mate's dad walks in.....  no way she will allow EH to stay there any longer...... I foresee also a wardrobe/hairstyle makeover????  ;;)  I want to see a really pretty EH, so that SJ's mouth fall open on seeing her, and YJ can choke on her jealousy seeing that.   :D

Guest atomickitty

I don't know @o. I want to think what you say about EH's mom is right but I have a feeling it might not be. Here's a chance to have someone who knew and cared about her husband (his sister, after all), someone with money and influence, the resources to finally clear EH's father's name. I think she would have told LK everything if that was a big concern.

I understand she's human and that fear of losing EH probably kicked in. I understood the first time she lied but thought she would reflect on it and confess. She had a chance to tell the truth the second time, but didn't. I think as a mother, I would want to see my child have the best money can buy. It's not as though EH will cut ties with her when she finds out LK is her birth mother. From what we see, she raised EH to be a good person. She can let LK provide the money so EH can finish her education (I don't even think she finished high school) and dress better (Sorry, but that girl needs a makeover. What am I saying, most TV Novel heroines need makeovers). EH's mom can continue providing the love and moral support/guidance.

Are we sure LK meant to leave EH with her brother forever? From the scene they showed, LK seemed really torn about leaving her kid. It's not like in some dramas (I love you, don't cry) where the bio mother leaves the kid with a note for her family to find. She might have meant to come back but the war broke out and people got lost. I know we get remorseful of past bad deeds as we get older, but I think she's been looking for them (EH's family) for a while now.

I don't think LK is that great of a person. Her use of gangsters and the way she treats EH when she thinks EH is after VP is not cool. No matter her intention, I do think she deserves to know her daughter isn't dead. She probably feels (felt) terrible guilt that her child died because she left her. I think what EH's mom is doing is bad but it doesn't negate all the years she raised EH. It must have been hard to raise a baby with no husband during a war.

I'm just glad the truth is out so LK has reason to stop treating EH the way she has. It was sad to watch that. I always hate seeing that in dramas; when people don't know who their family is and end up treating them badly, sometimes almost killing them. So sad...

@atomickitty, when Hyeongman spoke of the baby, he talked about being a father.  I'm sure that LK would have felt pain at leaving her baby and making a new start - if that is what happened - but so far, there's nothing in the drama that makes me think otherwise.  Only a heartless woman would not feel anguished at giving up her child.  LK realising that EH is her daughter and not confronting Ms Han with that seems to me more evidence that she had left her baby to Hyeongman to raise as his. There's nothing about LK that is demure and delicate.  She would have confronted Ms Han if she felt she had the right to do so. 

I am not a mother so perhaps I don't qualify to talk about "see my child have the best money can buy". But I think there are much more important things that material comfort. It all boils down to why didn't LK raise EH herself. She had a close relationship with Hyeongman and Ms Han. They would have gladly stepped in and helped out. In fact, Ms Han told her landlord that LK loved EH very much. So when EH was young, she didn't mind being EH's aunt but now she wants to be a Mom. I have to know the reasons before I can think that EH should know the truth and accept LK as her Mom. I wouldn't want to comment on the raw scene of LK leaving EH behind until I've rewatched it, following the drama in a language that I can understand.  In the SMH thread, a lot of anger was expressed at the scene of JS kissing YR but rewatching that scene it turned out to be a figment of SY's imagination.  So I wouldn't jump to conclusions here right now until I have seen for myself and understand what I am watching.

I agree that LK isn't that great a person.  I only think she is not as hard hearted as I thought since she turned the car around for JT.   And what's so sad about it is that now she is only nice to EH not because she recognises her good qualities but because EH is her daughter.  Not very commendable reason for the sudden switch!

Guest tweetiaa

If EH is LK's daughter, is that mean that EH and VP are siblings?? but they're not blood related right?? Oh NO.... I really like her with VP :(

Archived