♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest Fika Hoogendyk

Hmm.. Seems like both Minho and Sulli's airport outfits recently are black and white, and hand phone of course :D

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

pardon me with what I will post here...
everyone knows that Sulli was super close to Kim Heechul...I was just wondering....while looking all the photos of Minho going to Taiwan...He looks so serious and he hardly show a smile not unlike these past few days, we see how he shows off his charismatic smile to everyone and even while holding his phone......and I'm thinking was he bothered that the big brother is back or what...(just my imagination...hehehe)

Guest Fika Hoogendyk

pardon me with what I will post here...

everyone knows that Sulli was super close to Kim Heechul...I was just wondering....while looking all the photos of Minho going to Taiwan...He looks so serious and he hardly show a smile not unlike these past few days, we see how he shows off his charismatic smile to everyone and even while holding his phone......and I'm thinking was he bothered that the big brother is back or what...(just my imagination...hehehe)

Yea, agree with you. Minho looks worry. Sulli's big brother has come back and maybe that's why Minho seems so serious with his iPhone, trying to keep in touch with Sulli or maybe discussing something about Heechul's come back.

Guest Keira Camia

good pm...this is keira...love minsul so much...praying for minsul always...love them both... i'm from the philippines...i am new here in the thread...thanks for all those who made this misnul thread possible...cheers! mabuhay!

Guest fangirl15

annyeong MinSullians :-h
wow, I missed a lot of things :(
busy mom here, but actually I was here last night. although didn't get a chance to comment coz me and my son are doing his project last night.
I was up until 2am @-) , my son fell asleep pass 10pm. I even forgot to turn off my laptop.
Anyway . .  Minho & Sulli have been very busy lately, both of them have a bunch of crazy sched.
hopefully they'll get a free time together soon (oh how I wish this will come true :x [-O< )
their schedules are no joke at all, hopefully more rest for them.
I was so shocked when I saw Minho's screen cap diving :-SS
but thank God he's safe after doing that, I bet Sulli couldn't even open her eyes while watching him dive like that.
And about Sulli's Pink Play Party with her brother-in-laws :D
She looks tired, you can see that in her eyes but still she's smiling and that lovely smile of her is always there.
She's lovely at pink too! I wonder if Minho is beside her, oh two cute couple in pink 8-> :x
well anyway, thanks for all the lovely pics & vids of MinSul.
Seeing their smiles is enough for me to know that they are both happy even though they are not together,
BUT it'll be a blast if they are together, right? I'm sure all of you agrees with that :)
take care MinSullians! God bless . . . :-*

Archived