(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest Thet del Rosario

JaeBin said: leechalee said:

JaeBin

wrote:

»

Spent some time for the past few days making a TaecGui video.  Glad to share it with all! @129alphabet  I think this was the music you wanted for a TaecGui video. Enjoy!

Spent some time for the past few days making a TaecGui video.  Glad to share it with all! @129alphabet  I think this was the music you wanted for a TaecGui video. Enjoy!

@jaebin,...I love this MV. Bravo and good job! Thumbs up for you!... :) :) :)

both are excited about their trips to Jejudo.....

first times for Gui Gui :) while for Taec is the 3rd times but he never really had to chance to fully enjoy it....and this times he will get to enjoy it during his honeymoon :D

and what else to be expected....lols from our Selca King and Queen lols....nonstop photographing lols smh

cr: tumblr.com & creator as tagged

Thanks to the jejudo honeymoon trip. Both become much much closer after the trip and I think this is where they start to "open up / fall" for each other....isnt it good if they have more more time to get to knew each other longer and deeper.... 15 episodes is just way tooooooooooo short...

Guest jessielim747

As you can see in this picture & others' posts.  Gui Gui & Taec have a lot of similarities. For example, wearing t-shirt with a skeleton on the front of the t-shirt is one of them....Ummm...such a unique taste.....
@b818: It rang a bell now! You live in California as well & 818 is your area code. My area code here is 626...Hi Californian..
p.s. I posted a blank post by accident. Sorry, guys.
@angelangie:How could I forget to thank you in my last post.  "Jinja!"  "Ahem...um.." Clearing my throat....Thank you very very very much for teaching me how to insert the pictures. But I still don't know how to work the "insert hyperlink" thing.....BTW, thank you for the Jejudo clips. That ep. is my favorite. :xminwooluv78chu3xangelangiegil_noonavirpotterleechaleeJennifer Lumburger78mikoshineThaoBubble-AF

Guest bibidep

Lmangla said:
this was on who are you thread.. this is not the first pic from the sets that he has been tweeting.. he is on a roll... no wonder, I had that weird dream yesterday where he denied even knowing who she was... part of me is beginning to really wonder if we are just delusional for no reason at all... while he is happy posting pics like that for this drama, he never even posted one tweet related to we got married....

~X(

Guest bluemoonlight

Recent interview with the 2PM members and look who's the most immature? No surprise!... :))
Even though we all know he's a child at heart and loves to joke/play around, I think he wanted to exhibit a manlier, more mature side of himself since he was now a husband! :D
201308242143778712_5218aadd72086_59_2013
class="subject" style="font-style: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 14px 14px 8px; line-height: 1.25em; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: helvetica; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Entertainment Weekly Nichkhun "Hope Jun.K Gets a Girl Friend, No More Sad Songs"

[OSEN= Jeon Sun Ha] Nichkhun pointed at Jun.K when asked to pick a member who should get a girl friend in the near future.

In KBS 2TV 'Entertainment Weekly' aired on 25th, Nichkhun said, "Jun.K writes many songs, but most of songs are so sad."

He added, "He was my pick to the answer since I want some bright songs from him." He wished Jun.K would get a girl friend soon. 

Meanwhile, Taecyeon got the hilarious honor of being chosen as the most immature member. The fact that he jokes around much was the explanation for the pick.

cr: OSEN(www.osen.co.kr)

And...Taec didn't get picked by Nichkhun cuz Taec's already married to Gui Gui!... hehehe ;)

Guest ShermaineL

mikoshine said: lunarfly581 said:Wow this is beautiful! Great job! Anyway, I realised that I keep checking this forum for new updates about uri couple. . Probably like a hundred times a day! I'm micheoso obsessed. .. somebody help me.. lol..

Guest xbelieve10

Ou any on YouTube has posted the bts footage from the OST cd!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjRQWAownP0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Guest seethestar

angelangie said: both are excited about their trips to Jejudo.....
first times for Gui Gui :) while for Taec is the 3rd times but he never really had to chance to fully enjoy it....and this times he will get to enjoy it during his honeymoon :D
and what else to be expected....lols from our Selca King and Queen lols....nonstop photographing lols smh
cr: tumblr.com & creator as taggedEpisodeg013_zps32d19811.gifEpisodeg014_zps41f6b1bf.gif

Guest yokalana

lamey said:

xbelieve10 said:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjRQWAownP0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Thank you dearie~ full of love from taecgui! Taecgui for life !

it remove i think

Yes, I can not find it in youtube.....

@jaebin beautiful mv! Great job!!! ♡♡

angelangie

wrote:

»

lamey said:

xbelieve10 said:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjRQWAownP0

Thank you dearie~ full of love from taecgui! Taecgui for life !

it remove i

Archived