(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest leechalee

Good evening/Good morning girls!!!!!!!!!!

I have finally updated Love Footprints ff :x to those who are reading the story here's the link of the latest chapter

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/490008/16

Hope you enjoy reading it, pardon me if ever there are some mistakes.. I didn't really re-read it and just posted it like that. I wanted to work on the second ff that I have on mind but still I hope you enjoy this update!!!

Yayyyyy! I've been waiting and waiting... gomawo chingu^^ *off to read..*

Spent some time for the past few days making a TaecGui video.  Glad to share it with all! @129alphabet  I think this was the music you wanted for a TaecGui video. Enjoy!

Omg!!! Thaank you.. It's so beautiful...and lovely... And I can't find any more words to describe it... Watching it, I am more convinced that the song matched them so well... Thank you!!! Hugs and kisses for you @JaeBin

@129alphabet  You are very welcome.  I watched the short video by lovemain1028 too, and really love it.  I didn't know the full song until you posted here... so I decided to make one for TaecGui too.  Glad you love it.
@mikoshine  Thank you.  It was hard to combine all my favorite scenes together, so I just went with what I felt that matches the song well.
@Jennifer Lum  Thank you. Glad you love it too.

I think I'll just share videos of Taec :)

This is a video of Taec doing the "I'll Be Back" dance with that soft toy. You can see that all the members are behind him having their chat but Taec is just there in his own little world.

cr. youtube.com

Guest Lyresh_Baja

Bubble-AF

said:

mizchief

said:

Last one for today. 

[color=#006600]Let me know if this has been posted already.  I have to share this because this is a very well made MV. [/color]

[color=#000099]Video credit goes to 

lovemain1028

[/color] 

www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4D2G3_kgYU

Guest leechalee

Spent some time for the past few days making a TaecGui video.  Glad to share it with all! @129alphabet  I think this was the music you wanted for a TaecGui video. Enjoy!

@JaeBin.... wahhhhhhhhhh! That was totally Jjang! Kay.. to stop me from watching the mv on my phablet and walking into things or onto the road tell me song + artist so I can download it and smile remembering your mv please! I havent really watched those taecgui mvs out there.. but because I love your gifs I decided to watch yours.. glad I did too ^^... hmmm feeling lovey dovey... time to rewatch GWGM again!

Guest leechalee

I think I'll just share videos of Taec :)

This is a video of Taec doing the "I'll Be Back" dance with that soft toy. You can see that all the members are behind him having their chat but Taec is just there in his own little world.

cr. youtube.com

Ahh.. Hes so adorkable! Hes so... Guigui-like... ok now really im going to go watch GWGM again.. yall have fun and *starts dancing and singing* "i'll be back....." :))

Archived