• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Minsullians, sorry for this off-topic but does anyone here kindly give me some help/advice? I want to arrange a trip to Indonesia this October for 7-8 days, intent to visit Moumt. Bromo and Bali (for 2 people). If you could help, pls PM me & thank you so much :X :X :X

AND OF COURSE..CONGRAT TO FX TODAY...GO CHAMPION GET CHAMPION :D...FX HWAITING...SHINEE HWAITING...MINSUL HWATING HWAITING !!!

Guest Fika Hoogendyk

Happy Ied Mubarak for all my Moslem chinggus. Peace, Love, and Respect. Let's keep spread our MinSul love >:D

Guest bemjerry13

just a thought...we should probably monitor Heechul after being released...I really would love to see him out with MInho!

Guest jcon1208

kuroneko13 said: Since Heechul No. 1 oppa is going to be released from the army on August 30, I have a hunch that there will be a reenactment of a particular scene from TTBY. Watch your back, Minho.  r43i.png:)) :)) ;)

Translation Japanese ANE CAN Magazine Minho

【日杂 ANE CAN 摘译 1】珉豪的爱情观:我一旦陷入了爱情, 是那种恨不得把自己所有的爱与恋都交付给那个人的类型。如果不巧我爱的那个人不爱我,也不会轻易放弃,即使只有很小很小的可能,也会努力到最后。(真的遇上喜欢的人就好好的去爱吧,听你说这段话觉得能被你喜欢的人上辈子肯定拯救世界了。)

Minho's views about Love: Once I have been immersing myself in a love relationship, I am the type who can't help but devoting all my love and affection to the one I love.  If it so happens that the one I love doesn't love me, I will not give up easily.  I will work hard till the end, even though there is little chance of it. 

Guest rahma_bio

@timnat2010,,,,you got my heart calmly today with that news, im happy for that....gomowo unnie... :-bd :-*
ps: idk, i got feeling worried and upset about news that i've read today, i hope it will gone...let's believe minsul!:x

Guest amazingminsul

Upon reading the translation of @timnat2010, I was like "Oh, Sulli always says that his ideal man must be a father figure" something like that and now Minho saying that he wants to be like his father who give support to their family. Okaaaay! We also know that Sulli always tried her best no matter how hard it is. Just like in TTBY, Sulli really tried her best in the pool scene and we can see how Minho supported her. He even sang a song to her and he really hold him tight. Aren't this two being too obvious this days? :D :x

Guest minsullian

에프엑스 첫 사랑니 @ MBC Show Champion 2013 August 7
http://youtu.be/lvZeKXjhytQ

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"130807 f(x) NO.1 & Encore with EXO@MBC Show Champion

Around 2:36 was the almost kiss of SulToria. HAHAHA! SO FUNNY! :)) where in they shouted too HAHAHA!

Lol, there's a Chanli moment. I think Chanyeol is teasing sulli, i don't know. Nevertheless, can't wait for AUGUST 11! 2 MORE DAYS GUYSSSSS! I wonder where's the hello kitty keychain. :))

And also Minho's description of how he will love/how he loves (Sulli) is so romantic. And still, I picture him together with Sulli. :\"> I think Sulli can handle problems too like how she dealt with bashers and news regarding her image. Still, she managed to overcome it! See guys! =)) And I also think Minho is supporting Sulli through private ways. Sadly, it's not publicly but we can see it before like when Sulli performed Electric Shock, and Minho was like... "Go Wifeyyy!" *while raising his hands* HAHA! Oh gosh, fantasies. Let's hope for the best, hope for MinSulractions this week. 
[-O<

Guest rahma_bio

Timnat2010 said: rahma_bio said: @timnat2010,,,,you got my heart calmly today with that news, im happy for that....gomowo unnie... :-bd :-*
ps: idk, i got feeling worried and upset about news that i've read today, i hope it will gone...let's believe minsul!:x

Guest Fika Hoogendyk

Sulli scream when Victoria omma almost kiss her, LOL. It seems like "Unnie ah, my lips only for someone (Minho)". My mind is going crazy again, kekekekeke :D I can imagine if Victoria is Minho who did the-almost-kiss to Sulli, hahahahahaha :D =))

Archived