♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

ravissant said: Nice work on the nail art research, Detective @zee!  And the pic you posted of Sulli is from the SMTown New York concert where Minho couldn't help, but sing-a-long Kangta's part.  Aah!  I love that "I Am" snippet.   8-> Still back reading the thread & came across @alexandralim's SHINee concert experience.  Such a lucky gal for having an eye contact w/ Minho.  Here's the picture alexandralim showed/waved to Minho where he nodded like he approved of it, being shipped w/ her.   :x :x :x

edit:  Thank you for posting the precious pics in behalf of alexandralim of the 12/8/12 SWC Singapore, @bananali & also for the pic above for reference.  :)

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

To all Minsul crewmates who celebrated their birthdays and i forgot to greet here on the exact day of their birthdays, my deepest apologies.  [-O< [-O< #-o 
The same apology is given to @agie who celebrated her birthday last August 5, whom i also failed to greet on the day itself .. Just keep these in mind ...
happy_belated_birthday_scraps_2.jpg
Belated-Birthday-Card-gif.gif

:)>- <:-P \:D/ <:-P :x

Guest kuroneko13

Since Heechul No. 1 oppa is going to be released from the army on August 30, I have a hunch that there will be a reenactment of a particular scene from TTBY. Watch your back, Minho.  r43i.png:)) :)) ;)

Guest coona

GIRLS! WE HAVE TO VOTE AT SHOW CHAMPION!
Now FX is second place :c 

HOW TO VOTE TUTORIAL (CR: http://www.2oneday.com/forum/topic/36657-tutorial-how-to-vote-on-mbc-show-champion/)1. Create an account on Melon.com

Posted Image

2. Click the center button to verify that you are over the age of 14.

Posted Image

3. Checkmark all of the boxes to agree to all of the terms and conditions.

Posted Image

4. Create your account by filling out the required information~

Posted Image

5. Verify your account via email by clicking the email option and typing in your email address. 

Posted Image

6. Check your email inbox and verify the account

Posted Image

7. Confirm and complete!

Posted Image

★★HOW TO VOTE ON MELON★★

8. Log in to your account (click here)

Posted Image

9. Go to Show Champion section and choose the newest week which is usually on top of the list. OR CLICK HERE~

Posted Image

10. Click on the Purple button to vote

Posted Image

11. A small window should pop up, look for 2PM and vote by clicking on the Blue button. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

12. If you've voted successfully, you'll see this pop up!  You can vote 3 times per day!! 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

13. If you have reached your voting limit for the day, you'll see this window pop up:

Posted Image

PLEASE, VOTE FOR F(X)
tumblr_mr4t8mw6v91sdk56xo7_250.gif

Guest nilmemories

Happy birthday to you, @tenzeronine. Wishing you all the best and we're still waiting for your updates of your unfinished stories ^^  :x >:D< :x

Guest christinderella

nd1229 said:

130807 MINHO at SM building

MINHO wears slippers ..so cute the boy

797717669.jpg

Two MINHO

credit: bringhyun_93 / 朴白牙/ hunyeoray

Guest minsulshipper

Happy Eid Mubarak all muslim chingoos, Minal Aidin wal Faidzin. I am sorry if i have a lot of mistake, lets open a new page :D

kids-eid-mubarak-ecards.jpg

Guest rahma_bio

@KBNye 8m

[!!] Sulli and Krystal are recording MBC Radio Star today. This episode to broadcast on Aug 14, 11:05pm

ps: i know it's too late for the news, but i'm just can't wait and curious about what their talking about...is it can be interesting for us????:-? :-?

Congrats to f (x) for winning in show champion, even though there's something that make me.....;)) :( 

Guest parkhyerin

BREHR8ZCMAMEkD8.jpg

Happy Eid for all Mooslem Chingoos. I wish you a very happy and peaceful Eid. May Allah accept your good deeds,forgive your transgressions,and ease the suffering of all peoples around the globe.And Please forgive all my mistake in the past. Lets start a brand new day with better self control.

Archived