(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

OKAY!!!! THAT's IT!!!!!!!  i watched till clip 2 an paused at 5:18!!!

MY HEART! MY MIND! MY whole freaking body just can't take this sadness.  OHMYGAWD!!! i was prepared for this sadness!  LITERALLY!! i drank the bloody RIBENA juice for strength for goodness sake!

BUT it ain't working cause my tears are flowing like mad! and i don't feel strong enough to NOT cry!!!

I hate goodbyes!  and the way Gui Gui says 'andee' when the train was coming and not wanting to say goodbye just made me cry harder!..

This is harder then i thought!

@Lmangla. I wrote that?! I plead ignorance. (sorry, I don't know how to link your comment here.) I need my morning coffee.

I thought I had written something like: "if I try to do aegyo for one of my brothers, it would surely be a cdbarzun-meet-thy-Maker kind of moment." But everything's a blur right now until I get my morning coffee. My sibs are protective of me, the ugly duckling among cobs (male swans), but they’d shove me out the window, remorselessly, should I dare act cutesy or cheesy with them.  Guigui gets away with it with Taec because that’s one universally- recognized manner of men & women flirting.  But it appears like many of the anti-Guigui don’t date or aren't from this universe at all, because they can’t DETECT nonverbal signs of attraction, much less interpret them. 

Yes, youtube can be contentious. But that’s where the vandals -- I hate :) overusing the word haters – leave their graffiti. The longer those posts stay up uncontested or unchallenged or un-spammed, the more they gain notoriety and attract followers to add their own nonsensical scribbles.  Cleaning up the graffiti sends the message that we, Taecgui fans, care about our couple and those comments aren’t going to stay up for long. Come and join us, even to write a simple comeback text SWYP (meaning: so what's your problem?). 

But have fun reading those comments. :) Being a curmudgeon, I certainly had fun writing them.  Now, I'm off to work and slay real-world monsters with my pen and (bulldog) paperclip. 

You all enjoy the show!!!

-cdbarzun

:D

unhskikr4ever said: Hi, I'm a lurker. :D When GWGM just started, I decided to watch Taecgui's part. I've got to admit that I thought they didn't really suit each other at first because Gui Gui didn't look like she's Taecyeon's type and I thought Taecyeon was more annoyed than interested in her due to her child-like enthusiasm. I also thought that it was kind of awkward since she couldn't speak English that well. Now, don't bash me because of my initial impressions of Taecgui.

Just a few days ago, I visited soompi and saw that there was a thread created for Taecgui and there was, like, 300+ pages. I was really shocked 'cause I didn't think that there would be a lot of fans. I forgot about GWGM already because I haven't really visited soompi and allkpop for quite awhile. I also didn't notice that it's been a few months since the first episode of GWGM has aired. Intrigued by the number of pages on the thread, I decided to read what the fans say about the couple. After reading the posts, I thought that I may had been wrong about Taecgui. Who knows, since it seems like there are many Taecgui shippers. The couple might not be so bad at all. So, I continued watching Taecgui's part in GWGM from where I left off a few months ago. I realised, after a few episodes, that Taecgui wasn't that bad at all. Yes, I still had my doubts on whether Taecyeon has really reached the point of falling in love with Taecgui but I could see that he was warming up to her. Gui gui's English didn't seem to be much of a bother to me anymore and I didn't get the vibe that Taecyeon was feeling annoyed no more. I started seeing Taecgui's charm as a couple and I've came to like them in just a few days. I'm sorry for being so late. :D

Anyway, although I still think that Taecyeon's not in the point of being in 'love' with her, I'm sure that he's really glad that he's met someone like Gui Gui or may or may not have good feelings for her. I somehow feel that Gui Gui does like him though, I don't doubt it. I'll be really happy if they're currently friends now. Who knows.. They might end up together in the future. Well, that's what I like to think. Shippers are always like that, no? :)

Guest robotbunny

Just watched the Youtube cuts and I am crying like mad. What's gonna happen to me when I watch the full version. Andwe ):

Guest chu3x

when he tried to hug her and she backed up while shaking her head with her eyes full of tears... It's so heartbreaking TT______________TT

Guest attica

Taec said she was cute, but it was cut in youtube. The full version, in the tent, i could see him, sad but youtube cuts alot of all the romantic moments. This is depressing that just because there are crazy fans, sweet and romantic gestures are cut or deleted. Why........

Guest robotbunny

attica

said: Taec said she was cute, but it was cut in youtube. The full version, in the tent, i could see him, sad but youtube cuts alot of all the romantic moments. This is depressing that just because there are crazy fans, sweet and romantic gestures are cut or deleted. Why........

Guest Jenny Johnson

chu3x said: when he tried to hug her and she backed up while shaking her head with her eyes full of tears... It's so heartbreaking TT______________TT

have just finished watching the episode ... and whoaaaaaa!!!! I am so touched with what Oppa did for Gui Gui for the last event ..... our Oppa might not be someone who shows his love through skinship ..but then we can really see how sincere he is with Gui Gui ... and seriously , I love love love love love love the hugs that they shared together in the last epi .. those hugs were really heartfelt and  it feels like real lovers' hugs coz Oppa really hugged Gui Gui tightly and Gui Gui cried in his embrace . for those who still say  that Oppa is wooden and don't really know how to show his love , I would just have to say that they are blind. blind to the core. now , the hug that they shared is definitely a very intense sincere hug and you can really feel that it's hard for both of them to let each other go ....all in all , I'm happy that Taecgui actually gets a happy ending .... and yes , both of them have couple shoes , couple alien pyjamas and also the ring .. I'm not sure about the ring ..but then I remember that Gui Gui actually was wearing that ring while she was interviewed and she talked about filming GWGM right ??? but then , huhuhuh .. the thing is , we know that they have that couple bracelet which we believe that Taec gave it to Gui Gui ....  whatever it is , both of them have so many selcas together and it's more memorable that Taec really took lots of Gui Gui's pictures..he even prepared  Gui Gui's trees... Taec , you're actually a romantic guy ... I was really crying when the song SHE was being played right there.... I have to go and watch the full version again .... Taec, you're a great husband , Gui , you're such a wonderful wife..

miz-em

said: [size=5][color=#cc0000]OKAY!!!! THAT's IT!!!!!!!  i watched till clip 2 an paused at 5:18!!!

MY HEART! MY MIND! MY whole freaking body just can't take this sadness.  OHMYGAWD!!! i was prepared for this sadness!  LITERALLY!! i drank the bloody RIBENA juice for strength for goodness sake!

BUT it ain't working cause my tears are flowing like mad! and i don't feel strong enough to NOT cry!!!

I hate goodbyes!  and the way Gui Gui says 'andee' when the train was coming and not wanting to say goodbye just made me cry harder!..

This is harder then i thought!

Guest happytg520

bluemoonrising said: fanfromsoutheastasia said: This is my first time to be this CRAZY over a couple. Thanks to this forum for making me feel that I'm not alone in this CRAZY Fan World
Now I present to you the FRUIT of our LABOR. This video is a unified effort from TaecGui Fans AROUND THE WORLD.
THANK YOU GUYS for your cooperation!
I hope Taecyeon and Guigui can see this video.
Enjoy Watching! :) :) :)
http://youtu.be/yyDtxdKz8uM

@angelangie,.....are you there?.....I need your hugs now....oh my god....It is a mixed feelings for this final episode actually. But I cried like mad when guigui was so so so so so reluctant to let Taec go.. especially when she keep saying anduei, anduei, anduei.....watching that was so heartbroken!!....I even cried more when GuiGui reached the station, saw the photos and starts to look for Taec...'where is oppa?'......Afterall,it was a sweet and romantic farewell indeed...See..Taec is actually a sweet guy..he prepared the last surprised for GuiGui which was so memorable, too.

Can I mentioned Hong Ki & Mina here?....I cried for them too......Four of them has done a GREAT job!!!!!!....A round of applase for them....

Archived