(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

to add to my earlier post on anti-fans..
How open the idol is regarding their personal life also affects the fans I feel. For example, if your parents know that you are dating this guy, they are not going to be too shocked if you show up one day and inform them that you intend to marry him. If they are aware of the guy's existence as a friend or acquaintance in your life, again the reaction is not likely to be extreme.. The real extreme reaction comes when you show up with a complete stranger and inform them that you are going to marry this guy and they might feel cheated or betrayed that they were not informed earlier.. So fans also react in the same ways. If the idol takes the first two approaches, most fans will be muted and just be happy. It is the last approach that can cause a real media scandal...

Guest Zila Elina

elis luvgeunscouple said: POWER ON!!!
it seems that it is a hard life  for a celebrities in korea. coz there are many anti fans for them. even a kid now has the anti fans cafe?? what the h*** going on...
celebrities are also a human that wanna show their love ...
fans who hate their idol's gf/bf are not the true fans. as a fans..we should happy if our idol happy. idol has a life also, they need love, they need to go to park freely with their couple without any hestitation becoz of the anti fans.
becoz of the anti fans, the celeb unwilling to reveal their private life. aigoooooo if only the fans are open minded. and the most annoying thing is that they prefer their idol to be a gay with their band mates than has a gf. omoooo sadly to have a fans like this.

Guest anotherinlaw

angelangie

said:

however i think their intentions of getting close to their fans might not be for the reason to make the fans think that they are their properties but more like the concern the pour back to their fans is a way of telling the fans that they love them for the support the fans been showing them all these years

Lmangla said: elis luvgeunscouple said: POWER ON!!!
it seems that it is a hard life  for a celebrities in korea. coz there are many anti fans for them. even a kid now has the anti fans cafe?? what the h*** going on...
fans who hate their idol's gf/bf are not the true fans. as a fans..we should happy if our idol happy. idol has a life also, they need love, they need to go to park freely with their couple without any hestitation becoz of the anti fans.
becoz of the anti fans, the celeb unwilling to reveal their private life. aigoooooo if only the fans are open minded. and the most annoying thing is that they prefer their idol to be a gay with their band mates than has a gf. omoooo sadly to have a fans like this.

Zila Elina said: elis luvgeunscouple said: POWER ON!!!

2PM_1371511478_af_org.jpg

Was blinded by his wicked gaze but on second look, doesn't his feet look all wrong? Think someone posted earlier that he was trying to take salsa lessons or something.. they should have just had an ep where Gui Gui teaches him to dance.. after all, she taught him to stretch!

Guest femeka

@bibidep
I believed so.  99% is Gui Gui.  Look at the pant's color and the color of the shirt she wear, look at the teeth that girl in the picture, that teeth I believe is Gui Gui teeth.  I said 99% because her shirt in the episode 12 seem like a little longer than the one in the picture otherwise I will say 100% is Gui Gui hahahah.

I agree with you on the color of the pant, shirt, and teeth. However, the shirt is shorter than the one in ep. 12 may be due to the fact that that lady raised her hands up :).

May be taken out with full credits.
CREDITS : 2PMBAIDUBAR (SCANS); x_tiffany_x@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

*WARNING* This interview includes spoilers for future episodes!

Also, we're sharing primarily to show you different sides of Taecyeon~ >< so please do not bash GuiGui here!

~click for full size~

Posted Image Posted Image

130404 YES!! Magazine - Exclusive Interview!
We Got Married Global. Newlyweds Taecyeon spoils GuiGui

Korean variety shows usually have high viewer ratings, such as the popular programme <We Got Married> which has raised the popularity of many "couples", successfully becoming the hottest topics. And after the confirmation news of <We Got Married Global>, it has further attracted many overseas Korean fans to anticipate it. Seeing that the programme is about to begin, the production team had held a press conference in order to boost more anticipation from fans. Main characters of the show, GuiGui and Taecyeon entered the room linking arms and even teased each other openly at the scene. GuiGui had an exclusive interview from <YES!!> and revealed how romantic her "husband" is, making her cry from the surprises. It's hard not to be jealous if they're love is so high-profile!

Nichkhun stealing GuiGui?

<We Got Married Global> starts airing on April 5th, the couples were selected beforehand but the artists have not yet been revealed publicly. Therefore the production team decided to hold a press conference the day before for the Korean programme, introducing the two new 'newlyweds' alongside boosting the attention from the public. The newlyweds includes popular male idol group 2PM's member, Taecyeon, FT ISLAND's member, HongKi, Taiwanese artist GuiGui and Japanese actress Fuji Mina. Taecyeon and GuiGui couple obviously has already gathered much attention! Since the beginning of filming for the two up until now, they've already spent quite a lot of time together and have become closer with each other. Once together they already chat a lot, not to mention joking with each other too - the atmosphere between them is great! During GuiGui's interview at the press conference she revealed that she has a crush on 2PM member Nichkhun, making Taecyeon turn around and walk away but he was only joking. GuiGui immediately tried to cover up by saying: "That was just a joke, now I like Taecyeon better. He has a lot of charisma, sometimes he looks very serious yet playful. A childish yet mysterious side."

Showing off their love

Since his "wife" did such a good job, of course Taecyeon knew exactly what he had to do, praising his wife that she is perfect and even used 2PM's song to describe her as <10 points out of 10). Once GuiGui heard his praise she blushed almost immediately and looked very embarrassed, but hiding her shyness she also praised that Taecyeon is a great husband and gave him 10 out of 10 points too! The atmosphere was so good they did not seem to be bothered by the language barrier at all, but Taecyeon said that initially he was worried about this problem. Taecyeon said; "Initially when I was pretending to be a married couple with GuiGui, I was worried about cultural differences. But after spending some time with each other I found that we don't really have a big language barrier, when we're together it's very comfortable and free, I quite like this feeling." And GuiGui replied; "My first impression of him was that he's handsome, has a good body, can dance. But after meeting him I found out that he's really nice, mannerly and is a super husband!" After praising each other, GuiGui and Taecyeon started to show off their love with their couple T-shirts wanting to become the 'dominant couple'. After witnessing this scene, HongKi suddenly stood up and hooked onto Taecyeon's arm, stealing GuiGui's husband right in front of her, the scene was certainly hilarious!

Extremely romantic proposal

Within the few months of GuiGui and Taecyeon's filming for <We Got Married Global>, there has been quite a few moments which has left an unforgettable memory with GuiGui. She said; "We went to Jeju Island for a vacation, it was really pretty. We walked along the beach and it felt extremely romantic. Another time was when I fell in love with a pair of shoes but he insisted on not buying them, but I never would have thought that Taecyeon would take some free time to go buy those shoes at the shop and in the end he really did get them for me. The next day he knelt down on one knee to help me put them on, I was really thankful and emotional." But talking about emotional memories, it had to be the proposal scene! "At that time, he suddenly knelt down on one knee and proposed, it was really sudden not planned or scripted at all. It was completely his own thought and idea, I was so emotional I cried. He even personally wrote a letter, the content was about his true feelings towards me. He said he likes my smile and that every time he has to work, when he sees me he'll become very happy."

GuiGui likes Korean male idols

As Taecyeon spoils his wife so much, it's not surprising that GuiGui expressed that Taecyeon has completely changed her impression on Korean men! "In the past I always thought Korean men were really male chauvinists but after this time I'm attracted to their romantic ideas and gentleness. Now I really like Korean guys, so I think that if I got married to a Korean man, it's quite a good idea! Also, there are a lot of places which are great for shopping and there's a lot of delicious food too, especially street food." GuiGui even said that she bought a lot of presents from Korea back to Taiwan, but what she loves best is obviously the pair of shoes which Taecyeon bought for her, and she also bought presents for Taecyeon as well! "Our love gift is the three-eyed alien costume, it's a present I bought for him. Everyone knows I love three-eyed aliens and so I went to buy a three-eyed alien couple costume for us, Taecyeon also likes it" GuiGui constantly talked about Taecyeon, super sweet! Although they're so sweet together, but because GuiGui is currently filming for tv drama <>, and will be filming for a movie soon, both partners are super busy so they could only meet during filming.

[bottom right box]
Taecyeon~ feeling it in America
Recently, Taecyeon posted a photo from New York which clearly shows 2PM in large signs printed on the streets of NYC. Signaling that 2PM is about to invade in all countries around the world!

@angelangie...Not the one on the couch but position sitting on the floor, i think after Guigui reavelling past before 15& coming and in the making before they took pics together...look at taecyeon n guigui position..

Guest avrilcassiopeia

#randompost this is the 2nd time i have dreamt about couple that i love

first joongki chaewon (i even dreamt about them three times in a row) it's funny :D

and now i dreamt about taecgui again

they make a mv for i love you song

there's taec wore alien pajama and guigui wore cat costumes

they're doing salsa/tango (i'm not sure what the name of the dance) with superman and woman costumes (like their apron) :D

and there's kwanghee too

:))

avrilcassiopeia said: #randompost this is the 2nd time i have dreamt about couple that i love
first joongki chaewon (i even dreamt about them three times in a row) it's funny :D

and now i dreamt about taecgui again
they make a mv for i love you song
there's taec wore alien pajama and guigui wore cat costumes
they're doing salsa/tango (i'm not sure what the name of the dance) with superman and woman costumes (like their apron) :D
and there's kwanghee too
:))

tumblr_inline_mltv50cqER1qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mltv6q0Gy41qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mltv6l6OLK1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mltv50cqER1qz4rgp.gif

during wedding photoshoot was my fav ever...Thats why uri guigui cant stared straight to Taec coz he has eagle eyes looks like wanna eat Guigui heart  =))

Guest kwan33

we need just T&G scenes..time's running outwe need that kiss!!! more T&G talk deep talk and deep HUG (oppa kwanghee said) :)then after that ..it's alright..u both can become friends or whatever LOLurhhhhhggggg

Archived