(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest nicolemae24

indian_monsoon said: Hey guys! Silent lurker here. Absolutely LOVE Taec-gui and so just wanted to post.

I think the latest BTS is interesting. I feel like Gui Gui was really just looking for the ahjussi PD. Don't think she was purposely ignoring Taec, because she did say she wanted to look pretty. She also seemed to be SUPER comfortable as the BTS went on. Maybe she didn't want to seem too happy to meet him because she might seem overzealous?

That being said, while I don't think the two are dating, I think they do have feelings. It's kind of impossible not  to, because you are forced to be together 24/7, do romantic gestures for each other, and you really do see the other person in a new light. Taecyeon's face at that 2pm con when Nichkhun said 'Gui Gui' seemed REALLY happy, and as if he wanted to tell Nichkhun to be quiet. The members seem to be alluding to it a lot these days apparently. I wouldn't be surprised if both had a thing for each other. They seem really happy and comfortable which is what counts most.

Loving their dynamic!I feel like Gui Gui brings out the fun-ness in Taecyeon, and Taecyeon brings out a more mature and thoughtful guigui (especially recently). They may have been distant at first in the BTS, but I don't think we should be that upset. I think they are trying to figure out how to behave around each other after that romantic getaway.

Guest nicolemae24

Totally unrelated and in response to @strawberrypen....i'm a vip and a youngbae fan, no i didnt take this picture on my profile, but i got to hug his naked torso during their concert here in our country!!! He's the nicest!

Guest nicolemae24

angelangie said: nicolemae24 said: Totally unrelated and in response to @strawberrypen....i'm a vip and a youngbae fan, no i didnt take this picture on my profile, but i got to hug his naked torso during their concert here in our country!!! He's the nicest!

Guest unomally11

Balu Menon said: Balu Menon said: unomally11 said: On episode 10, I feel like GG is more reserved and not as outgoing as before. She laughs, but she is not as spontaneous as before. I think in the beginning of this show GG is more outgoing and cheerful because she understands that it is going to be awkward so she takes the initiative and lighten up the mood. I don't think she actually considers Taec as a lover, but more as a friend in the beginning. Therefore, it is easier for her to be cheerful and spontaneous. If she actually treats Taec as a potential lover, she would have been shy and reserved like she is now. In this recent episode, I feel like she is holding her feeling back or withdrawing to certain extent. If I were her, I would have done the same thing. We all know that she is practical and realistic. She knows that this relationship will probably have no future, hence I think she is trying not to invest too much feeling into it. Seriously, I would have withdrawn myself from him. Even though people say this show is scripted, we viewers can't help but to invest our feeling into it anyway. So I think even though they, GG and Taec, know that it is fake, to some extent, they will probably be investing into their roles as well. Feeling for each other will develop regardless if you want them or not. In addition, there are people still saying that Taec is just working, however, why can't he work and have fun, or flirt, at the same time. Workplace romance happens more often than you think. 

Guest femeka

hi guys,

see the link below from the beginning to 0:43. you'll see the flowers i mentioned in my first post - 2 flowers in the hand-writing heart in ep. 9 and Taec's drawing.

Guest unomally11

Balu Menon said: unomally11 said: Balu Menon said: Balu Menon said: unomally11 said: On episode 10, I feel like GG is more reserved and not as outgoing as before. She laughs, but she is not as spontaneous as before. I think in the beginning of this show GG is more outgoing and cheerful because she understands that it is going to be awkward so she takes the initiative and lighten up the mood. I don't think she actually considers Taec as a lover, but more as a friend in the beginning. Therefore, it is easier for her to be cheerful and spontaneous. If she actually treats Taec as a potential lover, she would have been shy and reserved like she is now. In this recent episode, I feel like she is holding her feeling back or withdrawing to certain extent. If I were her, I would have done the same thing. We all know that she is practical and realistic. She knows that this relationship will probably have no future, hence I think she is trying not to invest too much feeling into it. Seriously, I would have withdrawn myself from him. Even though people say this show is scripted, we viewers can't help but to invest our feeling into it anyway. So I think even though they, GG and Taec, know that it is fake, to some extent, they will probably be investing into their roles as well. Feeling for each other will develop regardless if you want them or not. In addition, there are people still saying that Taec is just working, however, why can't he work and have fun, or flirt, at the same time. Workplace romance happens more often than you think. 

Guest unomally11

Did Teac change after the trip from the market? I feel like he was more lively when he return? Do you think something happen or did GG give him something? or maybe because of GO. When I watch the part on the microwave, I didn't think it was funny but he was laughing his butt off. What do you guys think?

Guest nicolemae24

angelangie said: unomally11 said: Did Teac change after the trip from the market? I feel like he was more lively when he return? Do you think something happen or did GG give him something? or maybe because of GO. When I watch the part on the microwave, I didn't think it was funny but he was laughing his butt off. What do you guys think?

Guest TaraQin

angelangie

said:

as mention by @femeka so i post the screen shoot :)

Credit:Femeka

:)
taecdrawing_zps470dbca3.png

taecgui4_zps72b89c46.png

my thought a little diff maybe it Taec that use Gui Gui pen to draw it....

Guest ambass

Hi fellow shippers
Just wanted to know when it was that Gui Gui' mother gave those pics with George Hu to the tabloid in Taiwan?  Was it kind of around the time of filming Ep 10?  Or I am way off.?  

ambass said: Hi fellow shippers
Just wanted to know when it was that Gui Gui' mother gave those pics with George Hu to the tabloid in Taiwan?  Was it kind of around the time of filming Ep 10?  Or I am way off.?  
@ambass -- I was wondering the same thing... she is trying hard and she is a performer but she seems a bit stressed and bit low key. perhaps, it was happening around that time and she still needs to film..

So.... Episode 10 making video.................................. my take:

I personally think the editors have cheated us!   They've probably cut out too much of the good tidbits.  Not complaining...okay maybe just a little.  It would've been nice to have a bit more insight.  I had to re watch the makings over again just to help me try and understand the changes happening.

Anyway, i wholeheartedly believe that if Gui Gui didnt give her husband a gift in this episode then she will probably do so later.  Or maybe she has already... She may have given it to him secretly or it may not have been recorded or perhaps the editor just edit it out.  So many assumptions.  So little answers.  I also personally think that with all that we have seen of her, she is not one to forget anyone when she is giving out gifts.  Remember the Energy drink she bought and passed around to all the crew in episode 9?  Her invitation to the staff, hair and makeup artists when Taec only had "2" friends coming over for their housewarming.   There is no way she would intentionally not include Taecyeon when giving out gifts.  It just contradicts who she is!

She is caring and thoughtful and i think this is one of those moments when we should just sit back and remember what and who she is.  I don't know why she didn't give Taec a gift but i would like to think that she cared enough for him, more then we know, to give it him secretly.  It's so much more meaningful when you gift someone with a present without the whole world watching.   It  is also more genuine and sincere.

I also think that she may have been facing some sort of withdrawal symptoms.   Something like a withdrawal of emotional involvement.   We all know and she does too that after this episode they have only 4 more to film.  Point out anyone, who wouldn't be affected emotionally after spending  a fairly good amount of time together? let me know if you do. 
They have spent enough time to form an attachment that would naturally lead to some sort of withdrawal manner.  Heck, I'm feeling the sadness already by just mentioning this.  :(

I agree with @taecyeonguiguiaddict.  We cannot just base and judge their interactions solely on their obvious emotional interactions.  Somethings are just more subtle and MAY NOT be visible to others (us the viewers) besides the individuals involved.   There's a lot going on, behind the scenes, that we aren't privy to and apparently this is one of them.  We may not really know what is going on between them two but we have been given enough evidence to make certain assumptions.  Only time will tell if our assumptions are spot on or not.

Like @TaraQin i think that we can be a little less demanding too.  Filming these last few episodes must really be taking its toll on both of them, both physically and emotionally.    I think Gui Gui is becoming invested emotionally, more then she knows and is reacting to it by being a bit more quite and reserved.  It's best that she does protect herself from hurt, after all she seems to be who is emotionally scarred easily when she opens her heart. 

With her past- that situation with her mom-  it is a given that she would be careful as to who she lets into her life.  And it seems that her being a tad bit distant SCREAMS that she is starting to care alittle more than comfort.   No matter how hard we want them to get together and no matter how much we pray that heaven and earth will shift and the fates will hear our prayers and bring these two together, we must remember that at the end of the day its them who's going to be affected and that they have every right to try and make things emotionally less painful. 

Okay.  going back into lurking mode.  It really is hard to keep away from you guys.   ;):)>-

Guest sshevolkth

Before I viewed the BTS clips for episode 10, I did read a lot of the posts. I was really reluctant to watch, because it seemed like several were disappointed.  And from what I saw, there were so many edits.  For example, when Taec said hello and waved to her, it automatically cut to the scene where she was in search of the PD.  That PD totally loves GuiGui.  And with the phone calls, the editing was all off.  It went from calling G.O. first, then Wooyoung, and then Suzy.  
GuiGui seemed like she was in good spirits, and buying Taec's manager a gift, 'coz the manager bought their slippers....it was her "appreciation" gift. She is so kind-hearted.  It's almost like courtship.  You have to win over the person's friends, family, and in this case....Taec's manager...LOL!  Honestly, Taec is the man, so she shouldn't be the one to give him something first (some things have to remain traditional in this sense).  However, he did offer to buy her something at the marketplace area. And who knows....maybe he privately had candy prepared for GuiGui and didn't publicly give it in front of the staff. Same with GuiGui. Perhaps she was waiting to see if he would give her something first before giving him what she got him from Taiwan. 'Coz he did plan candy for the 5 female staff, and we saw him passing it out after they went shopping (unless that was un-sequenced editing again).  And for GuiGui, it was almost like she was proud to see Taec's popularity.  She could really say that she married someone who is loved, but step off....'coz he's mine for now! =))
They definitely laughed a lot throughout the filming.  I think we were just spoiled by the cute scenes in Jeju.  And when Taec said it didn't matter to him whether or not Nichkhun showed up, he couldn't say it to the camera.  He looked away...so I saw that as him caring.  He went so far to explaining that everyone's favorite is Khun.  The jealousy seems apparent.  
I liked the stretching segment, 'coz they were pretty much showing G.O. what they did in Jeju.  TaecGui have their inside jokes and moments.  They understand each other.  
BTS scenes may not have exploded with "cuteness" like before, but both seemed happy nonetheless.  I didn't sense that either were cold toward each other.  

Hi guys did it ever occur  to you that gui gui was at the concert held in guangzhou pn 30/03 ? Watched the clips that you guys posted , firstly, the one that nichkun mentioned gui gui to taceyeon  then followed by the smile on his face and to ask nichkun to keep it low , the other clip  was taecyeon was looking at a specific direction eye to eye contact and murmuring ,( it seem that he was looking at different direction but i think is the angle the person shoot) but  look carefully both of them  are actually  looking at the same direction   besides why the clip has subtitle and music why no fans screaming as compared with the other clips with fans screaming at the background ( remember the show was aired on 05/04) well i leave it to you guys to investigate  ....  Did you also notice he called Emma instead of guigui during the part of popping the balloon (watch the making of gwgm)  To look at his face now on variety shows, his face is still glowing this shows that he is in the love zone now , whose is that girl , maybe ..... g... anyway his company has lifted ban on courtship or relationship so no problem if he wants to announce it officially or keep it low .  But then if  T likes  G , he should let her know because i think she is being insecured  after what happened to the last "courtship" I believe most girls prefer direct words and actions to  guessing , wondering  this and that from boys.
So that's it for now .........  :) :)

Guest annesmile28

ambass said:Hi fellow shippers
@ambass -- I was wondering the same thing... she is trying hard and she is a performer but she seems a bit stressed and bit low key. perhaps, it was happening around that time and she still needs to film..
i think ep10 is made before global conference on 27 March 2013. It mention white valentine on conference, so this should be done before 27 March. From internet information, white valentine is 13 March (correct me if wrong since i am not Korean). Is the news released about pictures around March 2013. If i am not mistaken, news are relased on March. But i am not sure which date

love Gui Gui's klutzy moments; the show is scripted but her klutzy moments break the script and end up with amusing expressions and reactions from Taec. You then see his inner dork come out -- otherwise, he is trying hard to act as the nonchalant and cool host.. As the eps progress, you see his more honest reactions and his genuine laughter; he seems to be really enjoying himself and has found a comfortable groove.

Archived