(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest nalikahibar

@Bubble-AF "^_^ btw, since I have watched the English version so here is what guigui mentioned in the black room interview" omo.... can u give me the link, please? :D i really wanna know what she said.. :)

Guest nalikahibar

Bubble-AF said: nalikahibar said: @Bubble-AF "^_^ btw, since I have watched the English version so here is what guigui mentioned in the black room interview" omo.... can u give me the link, please? :D i really wanna know what she said.. :)

Guest sassysaphire

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! The spamming of posts are just too good! Please keep it coming. And can I have a link of the full episode with eng sub of Ep 8. Please please. I'm dying to watch it especially after all the spams. Aaaaah! 

Guest sassysaphire

oooops Found it from the previous post. I didn't noticed that huh since I was too eager to post. Haha

Guest sshevolkth

strawberrypen

said:

THE CONFESSIONS

Taecgui Unlimited

tumblr_mmy41zkRzM1rprdbgo1_250.gif

Emma:

Oppa, when I came to Korea, I have no idea what would happen. I signed the contracts and the filming started. I only had a handful of Korean, and I don't know if you could speak English that well, but I don't care. I can do this, can I? Maybe, I'll just smile and laugh and be who I am. I'll just be myself and enjoy. I'm excited to know you, and at first I just thought I'll do my best together with you.

But I am comfortbale hugging you as time went on.

I don't know why. It just comes naturally.

tumblr_mmy41zkRzM1rprdbgo2_250.gif

TAECYEON:

OH, Come on Gui Gui. Do you even really think I can say no?

Hmmm? Oh god. (Speechless)

Hmmm?Why do you do that? Come on,I don't have girl friends who just do that. and I'm afraid that we're in a show. But okay, okay, i'll speak no more. (speechless again)

Guest sshevolkth

Bubble-AF said:

sshevolkth

said:

EPISODE 8!!! 

I like how Taec was honest about how they do separate and then come back together to film, but it's nice to know that they do think of each other.  Didn't understand GuiGui's interview portion, but she does mention 2PM. 

I’ve always loved watching WGM and have treated it as just that, a show; a show that brings out the inner romantic in me.  However, with Global WGM, I’m somehow finding it difficult to treat it as just that, a makeup virtual marriage, that brings together two unlikely, but uniquely charming personalities and have them create something so beautiful.  Some dream like love that we all hope to have someday!  I’ve become very fond of Taecyeon and Gui Gui, as individual persons BUT more so as a couple!  I would be lying to myself and to all of you if I say that these two aren’t meant to be anything else outside of this “show”.

WGM may be scripted but surely, even the script writer and directors have no actual influence in the way the casted individuals react to each other!  Surely what we are witnessing is NOT surreal!  Taecyeon and Gui Gui must be very good at doing what they do to project such heart stopping, breathtaking scenes that we will surely never forget.   These two are and will be forever engrained into my memory.  Taec, you and your proposal have ruined.  My future husband had better do something tremendously romantic when he proposes to me!  How can such a simple piano piece, a bouquet of flowers, beautifully written letter and candle light dinner ruin me?  YOU, beautifully packaged you, with your killer smile have most assuredly melted hearts all over the global! 

TO TAEC:  I'm coming to the conclusion that your wife is falling head over heels for you!  I'm also pretty certain she doesn't know what that "feeling" she's feeling means.  I foresee a very distressing separation!  But knowing GuiGui, she will try to make it as cheerful as possible.  And coming to know you, i'm sure you will try your hardest to not make it too sad.  I've noticed your developing soft spot for her.  ;) Its adorable!

Episode 8 is at this moment my BEST episode so far!  This episode has pointed out key things about our Taec Oppa.  He was such a Late-Bloomer! Not all of us becomes so open to people we’ve just met in a matter of hours.  We all have certain stages that we go through before finally ‘letting loose’ and just be ourselves. Some people are so active and happy and friendly that it takes a matter of seconds for them to treat a complete stranger like an old friend.  We see this with GuiGui.  She always has something to smile about!  Her outlook in life is so positive it resonates in everything she does.  Being brought up the way she did, just makes it more astounding.  If I had no inkling as to what she had gone through I would not be so surprised nor amazed at her outlook of life.

Taec, on the other hand, as I’ve mentioned is a late-bloomer!  Some of us are like slow-boiling pots that just need time to make sense of what we get ourselves into; a bit like self-discovery.   Some ‘test the waters’ to new, unfamiliar territory; while others just jump right in with a happy-go-lucky attitude.  Taec is a very contemplative kind of guy.  In what I have seen so far in the episodes, he does not rush head on into things, his masculinity and sophisticated attitude made him appear too ‘manly’ for our petite ‘almost child-like’ GuiGui.  But watch out for late bloomers!  For once they finally come to that realization and have the awareness of what it is they are to do, they become pretty much unstoppable!  During the past 5 or so episode Taecyeon has probably spent the time to soak “it” all in- his ‘virtual marriage’. 

The recent 3 episodes have truly been his turning points.  Taecyeon is finally breaking out!  The inner child in him is surfacing.  His more carefree.  Holding hands and hugging is becoming more natural to him. He has surprisingly overcome what all thought was the problem in this marriage- 'language barrier'.  Somehow in some way he has found the secret to knowing exactly what GuiGui wants to tell him.  His romantic side is more prominent in this episode then in previous ones.  Taec Oppa has had quite a gradual unveiling characteristic.  And I find that i do not mind it at all.  For one, who is called to have a 'Introvert personality'    we sure are finally leaning more to about him with each episodes.  It’s exciting to see and itgives me the tingles to see him smile, laugh and genuinely look happy! 

I look forward to episode 9! COME AT ME! With just a few episodes to go, I’m happy that Taecyeon and Gui Gui have finally come to THAT point in their relationship where they have become so close.  I’m so ready for more hugging, more loving, more laughing, more happy tears, more rock-paper-scissor games, more OPPA , more of everything! 

On a totally related topic- it’s quite disheartening to go onto YouTube and read anti-taegui posts.  Very childish and offensive verbal attacks.  If only haters would learn the simple golden rule of "one should treat others the way they would like to be treated".  The world could've been a much better place to live in.    It worried me that the bashing would keep some of us TaeGui fans at bay!  However, that isn’t the case, we’re made of sturdier stuff and I applaud all the positive and encouraging comments that have made their way all over net.  WE ARE HERE to STAY and no one is going to make us stop caring about our Couple!

I was going to post on the other forum, where I usually post, but thankfully I noticed that most TaeGui fans were relocating to here.  It’s a great feeling to finally have a forum all to these two!  They deserve to be loved and supported by their most ardent fans. 

I’m facing my finals in the next couple of weeks, so I may not be a regular attendee BUT I will definitely try to pop in between my tests and exams.  Looking forward to reading and sharing why we love these two.  PS loving the stills.  AND looking forward to seeing more! :)>-

Archived