[Drama 2013] Goddess of Marriage 결혼의 여신

Guest jobogae

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Gemmie

Cast Info:
Nam Sang Mi - Song Ji Hye (송지혜)Lee Sang Woo - Kim Hyun Woo (김현우)
Kim Ji Hoon - Kang Taeuk (강태욱)Lee Tae Ran - Hong Hye Jeong (홍혜정)
FM daum

Thank you everyone for sharing all those on set pics and news about this drama...I'm so looking forward to it <3It seems like an eternity since I like the whole cast..I heart Lee Sang Woo in Feast of the Gods, I was rooting for him like crazy though he was 2nd lead and he still managed to get the girl at the end, I was so happy. His smile is a killer.Nam Sang Min is pretty and a decent actress, only seen her in Invincible Lee Pyung Kang, can't say much more...Concerning Kim Ji Hoon, ahhhhh Ji Hoon ssi *he's so perfect*, I'm here mainly for him and will of course root for him this time around^^
Keep sharing^^

Guest j3di

Nice to know a lot of people interest for this drama, and sometimes lurking in this thread, even though no new updates about this drama :)) . Thank you my dear  Insider @Gemmie for the updates, Love yaaaa  :-*

Another thing is, about the actors, very obviously the two of them had many fans whose always loves and supports them. My point is I hope this thread will become fun, live, loving and respectful with other members as well, even though I admit it's hard to do so =)) .  Is there any Friendly Shipping War??? :-?  We will make one in this thread :)>-

Guest Gemmie

BTS - Nam Sang Mi

9q8Ea0C.jpg
tKKgNSP.jpg
FM NSM DC

Poster shooting today. All the way to the right wearing a blue shirt is Nam Sang Mi.
I hope to bring more pictures for everyone soon, especially that of KJH. I know his fans have been very patient waiting to see him. I'll do my best. :)

H0NvZEl.png
FM twitter

Guest Gemmie

alex1999 said: I'm rooting for Kim Ji Hoon. No matter he will be the 2nd lead guy again. I hope I'll survive. :x :x :x Happy Sunday to everyone. :) :) :)

Guest jobogae

Thanks everyone for keeping the thread active with all the updates!  I'm still waiting for the SBS official page.  It's not live yet but I'm pretty sure it will soon when all the casting and BTS pictures are available.  

Archived