[Drama 2013] Goddess of Marriage 결혼의 여신

Guest jobogae

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Gemmie

F1T7eZS.jpg6tBBIuZ.jpg

5/9 - Drama crew's last night dinner in Jeju. Heading back to Seoul tomorrow to continue shooting.7CmIz1S.jpg
FM LSW DC GALLERY

Okay people, I start my claiming for my lovers now... Can i be greedy? I love the two actors in this upcoming drama and i don't want to be apart from them unless the role they will be playing says otherwise so i claim LSW and KJH!!!

I won;t say we should judge the main girl yet... you might be surprise she'll kill it when she start acting her role. but i do agree with you people, if they have use Sung Yu ri or YEH or other girls that you mention, They would have killed it lol...

But if they did use Sung Yuri, hope KJH is the main lead cause they have to do the kissing scene, it will be real since they are dating for real lol

Guest Gemmie

SBS 결혼의 여신 Y리조트 촬영 (남상미, 이상우,김지훈,이태란,클라라 등 출연)SBS Goddess of Marriage Y Resort Jeju Shooting  (Nam Sang-mi, Lee, Sang Woo, Kim Ji Hoon, Lee Tae Ran, Clara)
UmT9GJT.jpg
mbM0tix.jpg
TzhY9wL.jpg
FM blog naver

Guest j3di

alex1999 said:

@loli, Do you mean KJH and Sung Yuri are dating now? I haven't heard of that though.

I meant Lee Sang Woo... read this http://www.soompi.com/2012/08/27/sung-yuri-got-a-new-man/

It was a rumor, they denied it, but dunno if they want to hide it.

Archived