[Official] ChaeKi/Burning Toast Couple Thread [Song Joong Ki & Moon Chae Won]

unhskikr4ever

Guest renebecks

joong ki...hope you will get inspired by your friend and marry chae won before enlist to the army. or if they newlyweds can they get a pass not to join the military?you know, newlyeeds can not be separated for too long hahahaha aaw dis about to destroy some more celebs life?pray it wont be chaeki or oppa won bin,arienaiii!:P No new news, vid, or ff?love all your posts chingu!♥

@jeonghyang

You know If it was other Shippers thread, They would put that side by side, Saying "OMG,They are sharing clothes(The size doesn't count,you know!) See It's a Sign, They are totally dating." or "JoongKi must miss Chae Wonnie and is remembering the day he first met her and That's why he is wearing a similar clothes to her on that day,How Sweet"

Guest charmingtail

@anoosha

I can understand totally why you say @kgrl posts are like fairy tales bec I always felt her "immense optimism" too. But I totally understand why and how she felt when she wrote "Once, twice, thrice may be coincidence, but a dozen or more so coincidences? " because thats really how I felt too. If you cant sit on fence and can only pick a yes or no for chaeki, what will you pick? 
I wrote so much abt chaeki, showing their attachment to each other, but I actually cant write anything (that I know) especially at this moment to dispute them "not together". Any thing negative? 1) CW's merely colleague statement is like totally not worth mentioning esp when you compare it to others. merely colleague + surprised backhug vs SHG's lack of skinship + saying they are good friends who can meet privately for drinks. 2) JK's lack of mention of CW vs their closeness seen in Bts, KBS and NG commentary. 
Comparing other actors with JK, its really amazing that after such a long time, after so many interviews, JK never deny or even answer any questions on his feelings towards CW. He gave indirect answers and he only sorta indirectly say that CW is not his ideal gal (he said there is no ideal woman amg his co-stars) but we know just how silly that answer is now. So is it another coincidence that he said CW got sense? I mean just look at the amount of interviews he did with P*Y, but never once did he use this word on anyone? of course you can say that he may have used it in his private time and  we dont know but at least we know CW is his ideal gal. 
Its just so strange to me that I find coincidence after coincidence even when I am not looking for them; I did not even finish watching NG DVD bts or bothered finding fishy skinship in bts etc. Maybe my memories are good or maybe I am just more intuitive and sensitive, some thots just come to me when I read other's posts just like JK's new phrase "be happy". Another coincidence that he suddenly loves the same fave phrase of CW so much that he always use it in his signature? lol. He got jealous, he grabbed her hands, he wants to date in 2013, he quit smoking etc etc. I have not even started talking abt CW. When you look at each item individually, they mean very little and there are lots of explanation for each individual action but when you look at them/everything in the big picture, they fit together so perfectly and consistently.

Thats really always what amaze me abt chaeki, because chaeki are just so consistent that I can almost "predict" what they will do sometimes. Just like I got this hunch that this year CW wont be involved in an emotional heavy drama, of course I may be wrong, I always let chaeki lead the way in how i view them. The assumption for me is always "chaeki are merely friends", I let them "show"  me that they are more than friends =p Its actually quite different from most shippers who started shipping an otp bec of wonderful chemistry they saw on screen. But eunma and chaeki are just so separate and different for me from the start. It took me a quite a while to like JK even though I like eunma so much. Thats why the song "how did I fall in love?" is on my mind from the start because I was always wondering did she really like him and why she likes him? I cant see why CW would like such a flower boy, skinship king initially lol...of course as I get to know JK more and more, my view abt him change 

And JK is just so consistent when it comes to his view on love and marriage. If JK has not yearned for love this much, I would not have been this optimistic on chaeki. Just look at how chaeki talk abt marriage with reporters individually; they are just so different. For CW, you wont see her talking abt it when not prompt, when prompt, she remain vague and she said she never thot abt marriage. No CW is not saying she wants to get married at 39 years old, but she is guarded and wants to remain vague in her response to such personal question.
As for JK, just look his most recent interview, just put yourself in his shoes, answering the question on being a great actor in korea, lol if there is no one in your heart, will you talk abt marriage responsibility LOL we are mostly gals here, gals dream a lot. But most guys are practical, they do not think of marriage let alone marriage responsibility when they dont even have a gf. If guy dont have a girl, they will think of getting a girl first, think of dating first. Unlike girls, most guys dont go around dreaming abt marriage esp when not even prompt by anyone to give their view on marriage. =p Marriage can even a foreign word to some guys when they are dating a girl let alone when they are not dating. And marriage responsibility lol. Can I say I never heard a guy mention marriage responsibility "positively" out of the blue when they are not in a relationship........ Dont believe me just observe the guys around you or ask your guy friends around you what they thot abt marriage responsibility. Is our JK that kind of rare specie of man dreaming abt marriage when he is at the peak of his career when there is noone in his heart? I just want to say the gal is his heart is a lucky gal.
@Jillia
Lack of mention of CW again...actually the way JK talked abt PBY (latest japanese interview) so easily again reminded me abt how JK just cant talk abt CW easily
recalling @idom post abt JK's radio interview on 27/12/12

When SJK was asked by park sohyoun about who was the most accepted your playfulness? And, he changed the subject. He just said that park siyeon noona was the most easy to make a fun of because her reaction.(I assume that If a answer was PBY, he would  answer. So.. I guess that real his answer was MCW by park so hyoun's question. He is very smart one. hehe^^~) ** According PBY's interview, she didn't got along with JK's playfulness during filming because she didn't know what to do.**

JK changed the question because he simply cant bring himself to say that CW is the one who is accept his playfulness the most. P*Y gets "mad" (according to his latest interview) or simply dont know what to do (according to P*Y herself) when JK played pranks. But looked at how CW reacted to all JK pranks in the Bts? She simply hit him, or just join in making faces, and CW herself is good at playing pranks too. CW is definitely the one who can accept JK's pranks the most. Yet even such a simple question, totally harmless, JK just cant bring himself to say CW's name. Wae??? I actually felt more of JK's love when he talks abt CW carefully than when he is spazzing abt CW being a goddess

PS: How did my post always get so long? Toasts pls just treat it like I am writing Chaeki fanfic as well 

Before he goes to wedding, Just look what he did. Who is coming along? We are going to kill him. Not just one girl,that many???

EDIT: Is this that gathering from the video he said,"Become my girlfriend"  =))

CR:JJsweeter0211

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5vy27I4PD1qhhkei.gif

@anoosha
:: He is wearing Moon Chae Won's striped shirt again...His fave one?
The only thorn among those Roses! Song Joong Ki is surrounded with FLOWERS! Look at his SHOES! BIG size! *p-r-o-v-e-n and t-e-s-t-ed* Ladies liked BIG! BIG! BIG!  ;)) Height doesn't matter but W-SIZE does Really ( Ost by SJK ) matter!