JONGYOON COUPLE ☆ ★ KiM jOnG kOoK - yOoN eUn HyE ☆★ JYC ☆★

Admin

Guest jongeunkookhye

84/e  in MISO CITY 2013 April 10

160348a7miot07qalqmbao.jpg160947d472w24hxhdhdp20.jpg161032aobcw369yc3cy3pz.jpg161022cclw1gi81ktzpk86.jpg161027udqyuvrqsuuyfdfu.jpg
cr: seen in photos

YEH unnie is very busy nowadays. Its really hard to catch a glance of her.

Guest jongeunkookhye

Stephanie Says Her Ideal Type is Kim Jong Kook

• Facebookweibor

Nov 6, 2012 4:01:00 PM

Stephanie opened up about her ideal type on her first variety appearance in five years with The Beatles Code 2.

This day Stephanie danced her trademark 360-degree windmill dance to her new single Game, and awed her male audiences. MC Yoo Sang Moo came to his senses fastest, as he approached her to cover up her revealing moves with his jacket.

20021002.jpg

Stephanie revealed this day that her ideal type is a ′Kim Jong Kook style′.

"I was in conflict with Yun Eun Hye on a variety show [over Kim Jong Kook] in the past just for the show, but my ideal type really is like Kim Jong Kook oppa (big brother)," she said.

When asked about which man she would pick out of those on set, Stephanie asked each person what he would do if his girlfriend got angry. In the end she chose Mighty Mouth′s Sangchoo as her first pick, while Park Hyun Bin turned out to be the last.

cr:http://mwave.interest.me/news/newsdetail.m?searchNewsVO.news_id=201211061449_20021

Upon reading the article, I cant help myself to remember that she is the FIRST girl whom our warrior girl YEH showed her jealousy for KJK oppa and now, she even admits that KJK is her type. Stephanie is known for her ability in dancing and was trying to get KJK through her dance wherein YEH tried the best out of her to cover KJK's view. Remembering those scenes made me think YEH is a very jealous type of person. But dont worry unnie, oppa said he'll wash your hair once your married.

Jong Kook oppa is really a woman's ideal man. He's a gentleman, caring, thoughtful and faithful among his loved ones and towards girls but mind you, he's the most shy guy in the industry. He may look tough physically but he owned a very delicate  and soft heart. He's definitely a one of a kind.

Guest jongeunkookhye

KJK message to his "FUTURE WIFE".

58871_1351528354985649_345322240_n.jpg
c: kjkglobal for the translation / fb

After seeing the post and video of KJK oppa to his"future wife", it made me feel that there is something more that meets the eye. The way oppa had stated those words, its as if, he's telling it more to his "girlfriend"--soon to his bride. I remembered he said once that his gf broken-up  with him due to the way he excercise wherein his gf told him that he excercise soo much. But I guess, they made up since he stated that "he had been quite busy excersing and oppa felt lucky for having our eunnie to be very understanding". No one had been rumored to be oppa's gf except for our dear eunnie. If oppa doesnt have any gf right now, then, why does he have to say "I'll treat you well in the future?" . Its has already been said that it would be his message to his future wife so no need for him to say the word future, he only have to say "I'll treat you well" but if you already have someone special then its really applicable to say the line "in the future" which could also mean he's asking for eunnie's patience and will try to have more time with her.kekeke...

Guest jongeunkookhye

[Photo] Yoon Eun-hye, SW turns into innocent beauty ... Beauty pictorial public

Sports World Original Articles transmission 2013-04-18 11:14

Article
Orange color emerging from last year's severe hot pink lipstick craze is still ongoing among the orange makeup the newly transformed Makeup pictorial, Yoon Eun Hye unveiled a new leader to continue this trend. In this atmosphere, the hero of last year's hot-pink lipstick and smearing orange color pointed to a new trend, fashion, beauty icon Yoon Eun Hye. Yoon Eun-hye in the pictorial publicly added the innocent charm of the orange color of the lipstick. Meanwhile, Yoon Eun Hye, dreamy eyes, with delicate shoulder line attracts attention grabbing is considering a sequel. choejeongah reporter cccjjjaaa@sportsworldi.com - World Daily News Stand, now! "

c:http://news.nate.com/view/20130418n12166

Guest jongeunkookhye

class="headline" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1.21em; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Yoon Eun hye to become goddess of fresh orange

u1ql6s19jl1od8irhiuw4s5g1gd17rbr.jpg

[by Cho Suyoun] Yoon Eun hye’s pictorial shoots for makeup brand MAC has been unveiled and its S/S color is orange.
Since last year, hot pink sensation has hit the beauty industry, and beauty icon Yoon Eun hye now suggests a new color through pictorials. The color is orange. Orange has been beloved by many fashion and beauty people throughout the world and it has become a mega trend color. The color gives women lively energy, uniqueness, and modernism.
Yoon, who has created a hot pink lipstick sensation, now shows another new charm with orange makeup. In the photo shoots held with MAC, she showed perfect beauty with hot orange makeup and soft orange makeup. Many staffs at the studio felt that the era of Yoon Eun hye’s orange would come soon.
At the shooting, Yoon kept checking on makeup and learned and asked about orange makeup. 
“Orange is one of the makeup colors I use a lot off the screen. I don’t usually put makeup on, but I always bring orange lipstick with me. For Asians who mostly have yellow face tone, it is just a perfect color” said Yoon. Her pictorials in orange will be checked out in magazine May edition. (photo by MAC)

cr: bntnews

Guest jongeunkookhye

CONFIRMED: Kim Jong Kook oppa will have his Fan Meeting in Malaysia this coming June 14-15, 2013.

will update you guys for the details.

Guest shobe11

couple coat for JYC???hahaha...sorry if  kjk's pic is kinda blurry, just took the pic from RM's Preview c/o baidu...will try to update it once the ep would be released^_^ YEH at Burberry event @vietnam and KJK in RM this coming Sunday ep 143 ^_^480215_1354898061315345_58569162_n.jpg
cr: baidu/yeh thread-- chichocs

Guest shobe11

LOOK-A-LIKES????hehehe...
these pictures were taken last year from RM ep 96 when KJK and Gary played football in Thailand.

400753_1355272654611219_1319505599_n.jpg486673_1355272664611218_2068463748_n.jpg

Original pic..400638_1355272917944526_198987567_n.jpg
cr: baidu/ to my friend who gave me the 2nd pic(dont know where she got the pic)^_^

Guest jongeunkookhye

600939_652145834810841_1534995284_n.jpg
c: KJKGlobal facebook
OMO! there really are people who keeps on making false allegations just to destroy our oppa. KJK wont be on the place where he is today if he's an awful person. He did admitted before when he graduated his secondary school he was offered to be part of a GANGSTER in exchange of mobile phone but he refused it. If KJK is bad, then YEH wont even bother to defend him when fans are attacking him with negative comments. He wont be respected by the younger generations and he wont have many friends in the entertainment like Yoo Jae Suk, Kang Ho Dong, Cha Tae Hyun, Jung Hyuk, and alot more who were always there for him,  if he have this awful attitude. Or maybe, this person was once beaten up by oppa! 
Kim Jong Kook beaten in the train station? what a bluff! news should have been spread about it if it did happen but what? no news just a story made by no one. How can he be beaten up when he knows how to defend himself. An educated man would never join any unreasonable chaos in the the train station. So please stop making rumours.

As one of KJK fans, it also hurts us when someone is bashing our HANNAMJA. we're here to fight for him because we know him more and how he treated us as his fans. He really made sure to make time for us even he has a busy week.Just look how he takes care of his mom,  that is one best example that he truly is our HANNAMJA.
But what can we do to those people who are INSECURE?. PEOPLE DIES BECAUSE OF INSECURITIES!

Guest jongeunkookhye

class="entry-title" style="font-size: 28px; margin: 0px 0px 22px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: rgb(241, 241, 241); text-transform: uppercase; color: rgb(20, 20, 20); font-family: 'Open Sans Condensed', 'Arial Narrow', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 34px;"“RUNNING MAN SPARTA” KIM JONG KOOK MALAYSIA SHOWCASE 2013

Kim Jong Kook Showcase In Malaysia 2013

April 29th, Kuala Lumpur- The much-awaited “Tiger” from most popular Korean Variety Show “Running Man”- SPARTA Kim Jong Kook is confirmed to meet with his Malaysia fans on the 14th June, 2013, 8pm in HGH Convention Centre.

In order to have more up-close contact with fans, Kim Jong Kook also known as the “Sparta” or “Commando”, has specially set aside his busy schedule to meet with his Malaysian Fans! “Running Man [sPARTA] Kim Jong Kook Showcase Malaysia 2013 is jointly organized by New Pro Star, PMP Entertainment and Running into the Sun.

Kim Jong Kook, a Korean celebrity since he debuted in 1995. He was a member of Turbo – an idol dance group. Since 1995, he has ventured into variety shows and became a household
name through X-man, Family Outing and also Running Man. From a hip-hop duo to a popular singer, his signature songs include – Lovable, One Man, Today More Than Yesterday, Letter are all chart toppers. He has been awarded various Music and Entertainment awards in Korea such as BBF Popular Singer Award in 2008, SBS Entertainment Awards – Best TV Star Award in 2010, SBS Entertainment Awards: Excellence Award in 2011 etc. And recently Kim Jong Kook has released his 7th albums “Journey Home”.

Besides that, with the popularity of Running Man in Malaysia is overwhelm, TV2 will be airing this popular series starting from 1st June 2013. In addition, the news about Running Man Production will come over to Malaysia for shooting are spreading around however the news is not firm yet. But now Kim Jong Kook comes first! With the good response of the previous tour in Singapore, he wishes to feel more enthusiasm from the Malaysian Fans! Therefore be prepared to be enthralled by Kim Jong Kook’s charisma as he performs his hit songs and gets up-close-and-personal!

Kim Jong Kook has sung many songs and play games with the fans during the showcase in Singapore. What surprise that SPARTA going to prepare for the Malaysian fans? Latest update shall be revealed soon. For more info on ticket call +603-7960 0779 or stay tuned on New Pro Star facebook for more details www.facebook.com/newprostar.my

c: http://www.newskaki.com

Guest jongeunkookhye

we'll see YEH next in movie! dont change ur mind eunnie  =P~
while checking vietnamese sites for any news of eunnie's recent visit in Vietnam, I came across the JYC fansite in Vietnam! :x :x :x 
after all these years of checking and reading threads of Kim Jong Kook and Yoon Eun Hye, tis' the first time to visit their thread which was craeted February of 2010. 
site: http://kst.vn/community/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=65512&extra=&page=1