[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

@o2couplelover, sorry dear no can do. at least not at the moment. i'll wait for the signal from kim bum.  ;)

@loucong, MAN needs oxygen therefore the best eleMANt has to be o2. aaah MAN needs h2o... can never leave O out. pssst 2's a company three's a crowd. bye, bye H.

Guest marshmelliey

anyway you guys, is it okay if i post some song in this thread? like song of the day and some kind of thing  :D heheee

Guest crazywindblower

i seriously still cant get over this two awesome and lovely individuals! i think my shipping heart for JIS and SHK will never die, unless they are married to someone else! hahaha :D :\"> this good news the bad news then good news again about them make me crazy..that makes me want to bang my head on the wall! hahaha :D:P ~X(

Guest crazywindblower

i dont know, but i have a feeling that they will keep on denying the rumors linking them..that we won't hear any good news about them anytime soon or within the year..which will make my shipping heart sad and break.. :( :-S i just hope that both of them still communicate even after TWTB..they would really make a lovely couple! and for sure if they become a real couple..they will be the top couple in the k-ent industry! :x :x :x

to be honest, when i first read the interview of Kim Tae Woo (dont really remember his name) about JIS n KB cried n hugged at the party, i felt so jealous :-SS
why does he hug KB, not SHK ???? \m/
i was like hey KB shi, what r u doing??? do u wanna compete with my Hye Kyo shi? In Sung is HyeKyo's, not yours [-X dont mess with me [-( i easily get jealous
and then i start to have a weird thought: WHAT IF :-SS WHAT IF :-SS  What if JIS n KB turns to be a couple, not SHK-JIS ???? =))
okay i know i'm being weird but i just cant stop that =)))))
it seems like everything related to my O2 couple makes me so sensitive 8-}
LOL poor me !!!!!

crazywindblower said: i dont know, but i have a feeling that they will keep on denying the rumors linking them..that we won't hear any good news about them anytime soon or within the year..which will make my shipping heart sad and break.. :( :-S i just hope that both of them still communicate even after TWTB..they would really make a lovely couple! and for sure if they become a real couple..they will be the top couple in the k-ent industry! :x :x :x @

crazywindblower said: i seriously still cant get over this two awesome and lovely individuals! i think my shipping heart for JIS and SHK will never die, unless they are married to someone else! hahaha :D :\"> this good news the bad news then good news again about them make me crazy..that makes me want to bang my head on the wall! hahaha :D:P ~X(

mom used to say, "no news is good news!" ... clever mommy 

my ship has sailed and stuck in the sea
h2o don't you mess with me
let the wind blow quietly
who knows when the compass is fixed
it'll dock safely

Humanely speaking; how can you be with a single, gorgeous person everyday acting out lovey-dovey romantic scenes for the last 6 months and not have any feelings for him/her?
That takes a lot of willpower! Unless I'm just a hormone-raging ahjumma?

Guest crazywindblower

jl08 said: crazywindblower said: i dont know, but i have a feeling that they will keep on denying the rumors linking them..that we won't hear any good news about them anytime soon or within the year..which will make my shipping heart sad and break.. :( :-S i just hope that both of them still communicate even after TWTB..they would really make a lovely couple! and for sure if they become a real couple..they will be the top couple in the k-ent industry! :x :x :x @

Guest crazywindblower

jl08 said: crazywindblower said: i seriously still cant get over this two awesome and lovely individuals! i think my shipping heart for JIS and SHK will never die, unless they are married to someone else! hahaha :D :\"> this good news the bad news then good news again about them make me crazy..that makes me want to bang my head on the wall! hahaha :D:P ~X(

Radio interview:

JIS: "if i put my own feeling when acting then my behaviour is becoming awkward and not natural".

Which clearly means since he's behaving awkwardly weird now, he has invested his feelings right? :)

Many observed that he's really not his usual blunt and eloquent self at this interview. He could have given a short and simple answer instead of struggling within himself in a broadcasting station. This shows what he feels inside and what he says to the outside world are not synchronised. :)

loucong said:

leezsa wrote:

@hclover96, may the best eleMANt wins

oxygen always the finest eleMant oh uh biased one here LOL

lol. So we're into chemistry now? Hang on, now I know why H2 at odds with O2 cos H2 wants 1 molecule of Oxygen so that it becomes H2O and therefore there'll be competition. Is that right? :)

yes yes yes!! because this is chemistry ;))

Lol =))

Guest iheartyou1518

these are my favorite bts of their early interaction which made me an 02 shipper.. :) 

Exhibit A0.jpg

I love HK's smile here when JIS told her something, and as early as their script reading, KB observes their interaction.
Exhibit B20130108224600365.jpg

this pic goes to show how natural JIS cares for SHK as early as their filming days, look at how he looked at HK hand when he gave her the warm compress and also on the scene where he had to cover HK mouth, so careful.

Exhibit Cviewimage.php?id=baramibunda&no=29bcc427

their interaction in the press conference was awkwardly cute!! 
(My version of the pics above) 
JIS: Hye kyo, you're so pretty today , I can't stop looking at you..
SHK: Oppa, what are you doing?? there are so many people here and there are cameras everywhere...
JIS: Oh, I forgot! well, let's just shake hands..
SHK: You're so funny..  :))
Me: I'm officially an 02 shipper!!!! JFBQ00184070402A.gif
cr:uploaders

Guest crazywindblower

Wanderlust said: Humanely speaking; how can you be with a single, gorgeous person everyday acting out lovey-dovey romantic scenes for the last 6 months and not have any feelings for him/her?
That takes a lot of willpower! Unless I'm just a hormone-raging ahjumma?