The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

@smileydewi: I was trying to search for that too but to no avail..just reading some translations here and there so I get to understand what some of the portion means... :-??
@noonanana: Welcome dear... <:-P Hope you enjoy soompi as much as we do... >:D<I didn't read exactly that Yong hwa's mom prefer Shin Hye than his ex-wife but I've read someowhere that according to Lee Hong Ki (from FTIsland which is a band manage by the same agency as Yong Hwa's which I think you already know) that his mom and Yong Hwa's mom think that Shin Hye is an ideal bride...Isn't it sweet? :\">

@jjeennyy thank you for your warm hug ;))

i hear about lee hongki too and almost anjells member love shin hye right?

i watched the video when jung hwa sing in baeksang award love shin hye reaction when mc mention cn blue but i need eng sub if anyone can give it please ^:)^

Guest kimberlyyu

HAS ANYONE SEEN THE RUMORS OF YONGHWA JOINING SHINHYE AND LEE MIN HO'S DRAMA THE HEIRS? IF THIS richard simmons HAPPENS I'LL DIE!!!

Guest kimberlyyu

bluemoon12 said:

kimberlyyu

wrote:

»

Can someone send me a video or picture of baeksang award when CNblue perform hey you, and we actually see shinhye sitting there.. ?where he is pointing..? doesn't have to be while he is pointing but at least we could know that.. THATS who he was pointing.. hahaha, because I want to show my friend because she is new about yongshin +_+ I don't wanna sound like a freak "he is pointing her" and then she might think I making that up LOL thank you xoxo

Guest kimberlyyu

bluehacci said: YongShin-paeksang.jpg

yonghwa-point-01.gif

yonghwa-point-02.gif

yonghwa-point-03.gif

yonghwa-point-04.gif

cr: @ yunihz/PSH.com

Good evening Dooliers!

Have anyone meet problem to access Dooley cafe with your computer connection as me? so I also don't ask MOD whats happentears.gif How about you ? I hope someone can help me nowsad.gif  

Guest bluemoon12

@kimberlyyu

Do you mean it??

I just post the link, I hope someone can post this article..!

Park Shin Hye-Lee Min Ho cast for SBS drama "HEIRS"

http://www.shinhye.org/2013/04/news.par ... t-for.html

SALT's confirmation with regard to the drama "Heirs"

http://news.never.com/main/read.nhn?mod ... om=twitter

Jung Yong Hwa get rumor to join Park Shin Hye & Lee Min Ho drama Heirs

http://www.koalasplayground.com

Cant wait FNC to confirm it..!!

Guest kimberlyyu

bluemoon12 said: @kimberlyyu
Do you mean it??
I just post the link, I hope someone can post this article..!
Park Shin Hye-Lee Min Ho cast for SBS drama "HEIRS"
http://www.shinhye.org/2013/04/news.par ... t-for.html

SALT's confirmation with regard to the drama "Heirs"
http://news.never.com/main/read.nhn?mod ... om=twitter

Jung Yong Hwa get rumor to join Park Shin Hye & Lee Min Ho drama Heirs
http://www.koalasplayground.com
Cant wait FNC to confirm it..!!

Guest Riko1430292431

I'm kind of 50/50 now for Yonghwa join in Heirs. All though, he'll be 2nd male lead only, but Yongshin can spend a lot of time hangout together just like YAB time. I love it. Also, it's one a life time opportunity to work w/ such as good writer, actors, and production team. We also may see Yonghwa get jelaous of LMH & Shinhye.

However, I don't want to see Yonghwa's one side love to Shinhye again. It will be so sad. Maybe Shinhye can cheer him up secretly. Also, I'm afraid their dating rumor will get worse and may damage their careers.

Anyway, I'm excited more than worry. Hopefully, Yonghwa will join Heirs. Yongshin forever.

Is it only me who feel like I don't want Yong Hwa to take the 2nd lead role in Heirs now that Shin Hye is the main lead????????????
He didn't get the girl in YAB then he got her in HS and now.......not again!!!!!!!Plus I'm scared that rumors will resurface again...
I understand that it is quite tempting for Yong Hwa to work with that writer but the only thing that can make me swallow this drama is if he has another partner and no loveline between him and Shin Hye..It will really be awkward to watch him loosing the girl once again...

Guest Riko1430292431

I don't no anymore. No matter what YH will accept it or not. I will continue to support YH & SH.

I went to the Heirs page to read some bad comments about SH & YH. I really want to shout at them "SH is with YH, she isn't courting LMH. LMH is with PMY. Ok?" I feel sad bc I'm a MinMin supporter too. I though They would like SH bc she already have YH. But I guess not. Even they attack YH too by saying he can't compare to LMH.

Haters, please leave Shinhye and Yonghwa alone.

@gb4dooley: I've posted that in Jung Yong Hwa thread here at soompi..The articel circulated way before Shin hye's casting confirmation in Heirs..Now I don't like Yong hwa to act in Heirs coz that will feel awkward..
@waiwaileung: Actually I visit that thread..Don't feel sad dear..Some like the idea of Yong hwa being cast together with LMH and they welcome the rumor and wish for it to happen but some doesn't like it too and the same with Shin Hye...Some like that she was casted, some don't because they have someone they have in mind....but of course we are human being with different opinions so lets just leave it at that so as not to stress ourselves... ;))

Guest luvshin99

@smileydewi I get pic & rough translation from dooley fans, I think she's know a little korean laungage. I try to search the trans too, but the point of MinHyuk's said is like that. Regarding YH rumor will be cast on Heirs drama, I will support whatever he choose, no doubt if I also worried bout the risk of it. But he's accept or not, I think he have best reason. Just ignored the bad comment from some fans (not of all fans) bout SH or YH regarding the drama cast..!! They're just didnt know bout attitude to respect each other..!! Point of important LMH is great actor & good manners too.

Guest bluemoon12

@luvshin99 I agree with you, lets support whatever he's choose..!! YH accept this drama or not, I believe he have best reason & know the risk of this job too..!! Just remember me during HS fanmeet, they will be waiting to have project together again. Like PSH also said it on Manila fanmeet. I will goshbumb when YH pairing drama again with PSH.. Its like What's MCs said during CNBLUE on SBS Konselor Show around pebruairy its true? "If YongHwa cann't doing the drama without PSH" lol

Guest iamhe

The rumor that YH might be in Heirs is what got me excited about this upcoming drama. I hope he will be in it. Want to see more of his acting, and with PSH in it also--that is like a bonus, for me anyway.

Guest bluemoon12

YongShin Similarity..!!

[attachment=311967YSSimilarity.jpg[/attachment]

cr. @Lina507

PSH post this selca in her twitter that she's on the way to shoot her new movie.

THEN YH post this selca in their twit that The World Tours begins & start in Taiwan.

Its like they're communicated each other..?!

Guest luvshin99

@bluemoon12 the post pic not workd??

YongShin Similarity!!

[attachment=31196]YSSimilarity.jpg[/attacment]

@Lina507

Looks like everyone here want Yong Hwa on Heirs..keke
But the only thing that will console me is if Yong Hwa won't have a loveline in heirs with Park Shin Hye and have another partner....I don't want another YAB heartbreak... :))