JONGYOON COUPLE ☆ ★ KiM jOnG kOoK - yOoN eUn HyE ☆★ JYC ☆★

Admin

Guest jongeunkookhye

MV

happy together

~~when Jae suk told YEH that shin Bongsun likes KJK, yeh said "I know, I need to watch out"kekeke

yeh on kjk

--YEH seems uneasy answering the questions about them. LOLs! according to the other femal MC, YEH is more compatible to KJK!

FAMILY OUTING!

eat out with YEH!keke

Guest jongeunkookhye

***ASTROLOGY HELPS STRENGTHEN THE BOND***

KIM JONG KOOK - APRIL 25, 1976  (TAUREAN DRAGON)

YOON EUN HYE - OCTOBER 03, 1984 (LIBRAN RAT)

The Dragon is excitable and complex. The Dragon is stubborn on the outside, but very compassionate on the inside. The Dragon is a born leader. The Dragon is compatible with Monkeys and Rats, but should avoid Dogs. 

The Rat is ambitious and honest, but prone to spend money freely. The Rat personality has a quick temper. The Rat is compatible with Dragons and Monkeys. The Rat should avoid Horses.

Dragon Most Compatible with:  Monkey and Rat.

Dragon and Rat:  Dragon love compatibility with Rat says that these two are like made for each other.

Rat Most Compatible with: Dragon and Monkey.

Rat and Dragon: Together the Rat and Dragon make up an awesome couple. These two tend to value each other and really gel along too well.

TAURUS DRAGON -These are more earthly than other dragons while still retaining a creative spirit. They often demonstrate great staying power in problem solving situations or project completions. Taurus dragons can be quite sentimental and overly sensitive. Good creative energy is abundant in their makeup

LIBRA RAT - Libra rats have a great sense of charm and a refined personality that makes them good mediators. Usually passive but sometimes assertive, diplomacy is their main strength. They value love and family as well as their business. True romantics at heart, the Libra rat falls hard for those who hold the same values as them do.

THE FIRE DRAGON 1916 AND 1976

The Fire Dragon is a powerful force to be reckoned with. This is a Dragon doubled! The Fire Dragon can move from calm and collected to combustible in a matter of seconds. In some ways the Fire Dragon is his or her own worst enemy. These Dragons cannot help feeling they are valuable and all-knowing. When they are right their vehemence and vigor is an asset to the cause, and though they value objectivity, they do not always employ the best decision-making measures, and sometimes jump to the wrong conclusion. They also suffer from recklessness and quick tempers. Yet, when they do keep their temper, emotions, and rivaling spirit under control, they emanate a commanding influence on other people.

THE WOOD RAT 1924 AND 1984

Despite having a remarkable facade of self-confidence, deep down, Wood Rats are the least sure of themselves compared to other Rats. However, they wouldn't dream of showing this side of themselves to anyone. Only close companions of a Wood Rat would ever suspect that he or she had such self-doubt. In fact Wood Rats are often worried about downfall, despite their ability to find success. Well-liked, proficient, and good leaders at work, Wood Rats seem to function best when they are surrounded by family and friends. Cordial and delicate, they are usually well loved by family, friends and peers.

THE DRAGON IN LOVE

IRRESISTIBLE ATTRACTION
People love Dragons so much because they are generous, charismatic, irresistible, and so brave that standing beside them banishes fear. They generate excitement and turn heads anywhere they go. They are free-spirited and impulsive and can     help others achieve their dreams. Others love to be around Dragons because they have a way of making people feel better. Dragons are quick to fall in love, but do not surrender their independence easily leaving most of them to live life by themselves. Yet, an smart, witty, and funny companion may intrigue the Dragon long enough to make him want to get married. And once the Dragon becomes committed, he is unlikely to ever leave.

THE DRAGON LOVE PARTNER
It takes someone with thick skin who is easygoing to be a Dragon's partner, because, despite their sentimental characters, they can be moody, and insensitive. Many people will want to run when the Dragon's temper is provoked. Chinese horoscopes are very specific about which partnerships have the potential to be successful in love and in business. Yet, though destiny can point us in the right direction, we must still make all efforts to maintain loving relationships. Following is a brief description of how a Dragon will affect a relationship with other Animal signs.

A RAT'S PARTNER
Although Rats like to be in the driver's seat, they do need partners who can keep up with their active lifestyles. Chinese horoscopes are very specific about which partnerships have the potential to be successful in love and in business. Yet, though destiny can point us in the right direction, we must still make efforts to maintain loving relationships. Following is a brief description of how a Rat will affect a relationship with other Animal signs.

PARTNERS IN LOVE

Dragon*Rat

A brilliant relationship-plenty of love, mental sensitivity and understanding. Tipped for happiness.

Rat*Dragon
A solid, caring partnership. You value each other and get along very well.

EAST MEETS WEST

TAUREAN DRAGON
Taurus brings the Dragon back down from the clouds and adds a purposeful strength to his character. Taurean Dragons will work consistently to achieve material comforts and high standards of living essential to their well-being.

LIBRAN RAT
Doubly affable, Libran Rats are smooth operators. These people are elegant and cultured. They are drawn to artistic pleasures such as music and theater. Pleasant to be around, Libran Rats excel in advertising and PR.

SOURCE: 

http://fortunesnow.com/newsite/library/zodiac.asp
http://www.freeehoroscope.com/chinese-love-compatibility/dragon-love-compatibility.html
http://www.usbridalguide.com/special/chinesehoroscopes

some says, its just astrology and horoscope, but checking your lovers astrology do help one's relationship. it may seem childish or unnecessary to other people but it does help to have a lasting relationship with you partner. they say, its up to the 2 people inlove on how to go with their lovestory or how would they want their love to end. 

I've already seen alot of people break-up due to clashes of their attitudes and when you'll check their astrology, its positive that they do clash. We may not take astrology seriously, but its fun to check that KJK-YEH are compatible. characteristic/attitude wise and how they complement with each other.

A person doesn't need to have alot of friends for people to say your friendly and nice. The greater the # of  friends evolving around you, the greater risk of betrayals you'll get. You don't need thousands of followers to make you known.
JUST BE YOURSELF and people would admire you and that makes you KNOWN.

:::::FOLLOWERS doesn't only mean they are your fans; they can also be your haters::::

Guest jongeunkookhye

Kim Jong Kook's Saying I love You

this video caught KJK's smile as he turned his head to see YEH on the MV.

aint it obvious that KJK is very proud of his girl? he even mentioned during the fan meeting that it was YEH on the MV. no need for you to tell us that oppa, we knew already. playing favoritism to YEH, concerts and FM, you only showed YEH.

cr:jong yoon

Guest jongeunkookhye

Kim Jong Kook Arrested for Loving Yun Eun Hye?

Kim Jong Kook was arrested for committing a ‘Yun Eun Hye crime’.

The April 22 broadcast of SBS’ Running Man featured a race with the return of ‘Yoo-ames Bond’.

In the broadcast, the Running Man members were arrested for violating the ‘Running Laws’. Kim Jong Kook, who had been waiting for the staff on the street, was also dragged away by men in black suits.

The producer said about the reason for his arrest, “Kim Jong Kook! You are under arrest for being mean. Mr. Park Joon Kyu from the previous episode testified on this. There’s also a ‘Yun Eun Hye crime’ to be added to that because you always overreact to talk about Yun Eun Hye.”

Kim Jong Kook couldn’t seem to believe his ears, and when he met the rest of his members in the car, he continued to repeat, “They told me it’s a ‘Yun Eun Hye crime,’” with a small laugh at its absurdity.

Though it′s been quite a few years since the two have met, and even longer since the two were paired in one of the most memorable ′variety love lines′ in Korean entertainment history, perhaps it’s time they came together again, as it′s clear everyone seems to be missing the variety couple.

Yoo Jae Suk was arrested for wearing tight pants, a ‘green crime’ and for being too perfect, Haha was arrested for causing a ruckus, Gary for being an attractive man despite not having good looks, Ji Suk Jin for being a bad actor and Song Ji Hyo for her bare face. Lee Kwang Soo was arrested for the most crimes: 12 counts of betrayal and seven counts of never being afraid of anything.

source:
http://hallyusea.wordpress.com/2012/04/23/kim-jong-kook-arrested-for-loving-yun-eun-hye/

IF LOVING YOU IS A CRIME

by carla joy cuala

i love you since then
i just forgot where and when
you're the one who made me feel troubled
and this heart get involved

is it illegal loving you? 
if it is then im willing to pay love if you want to
what might other say, i dont care
i am willing to surrender

is it unlawful loving you? 
if it is then tell me what i gotta do
my time is free to spend with you
i love you its true

if loving you is a crime
then arrest me close to you
im willing to be a prisoner of yours
i wont object

if loving you is a mistake
then i will choose ten times to retake
just tell me when to stop
just tell me when to end this love 

Guest jongeunkookhye

481901_1342864975851987_16902452_n.jpg578299_1342865285851956_1520883445_n.jpg65250_1342865399185278_198558359_n.jpg164244_1342865449185273_1904645656_n.jpg733874_1342865465851938_96387476_n.jpg562188_1342865462518605_1776936617_n.jpg600215_1342865332518618_825545298_n.jpg483766_1342865349185283_742325097_n.jpg YEH: JK oppa save me!
599342_1342865372518614_2067601717_n.jpg
KJK: No need to save you, coz' i prefer chubby girls
10750_1342864959185322_881262128_n.jpg
YEH: OUCH! im trying to lose weight already
529051_1342864935851991_2036095047_n.jpg
482818_1342864989185319_1862659800_n.jpg625499_1342865049185313_442306065_n.jpg
KJK interupts to makeup with YEH; your corny oppa!
1803_1342865062518645_1749039817_n.jpg599464_1342865092518642_1260878512_n.jpg482149_1342865145851970_1881254726_n.jpg
YEH: think think think~~revenge! O_o
408995_1342865135851971_2092497125_n.jpg601245_1342865212518630_25209648_n.jpg
YEH: Revenge successful! ~~SWEET REVENGE o_O
18021_1342865205851964_1600966629_n.jpg17911_1342865279185290_380995472_n.jpg

@jongeunkookhye -I am just going to reply here since shipping on yeh thread is strictly not allowed :)

I thought you will also scold me since I said , "the result is ANOTHER MAN" Hahahaaha =)) i was thinking that you would post like "HE IS NOT JUST THE OTHER MAN, HE IS THE ONE MAN" ..

• Like 1

Guest jongeunkookhye

QW avidneri1003 said: @jongeunkookhye -I am just going to reply here since shipping on yeh thread is strictly not allowed :)

I thought you will also scold me since I said , "the result is ANOTHER MAN" Hahahaaha =)) i was thinking that you would post like "HE IS NOT JUST THE OTHER MAN, HE IS THE ONE MAN" ..

Guest jongeunkookhye

NEWS CONCERNING ABOUT OUR ONE MAN & ONE WOMAN

source: www.gonews.co.kr

Kim Jong kook gives Yoon Eun Hye a ring and a LX504T Vespa credit to crazy_korean for the translation

YEh said in this article to not mistake KJK's gift as a wedding gift...

KJK bought a special gift for YEH who made time in her busy schedule to film the MV with KJK

She is extremely busy with KBS 2TV 'vineyards man', but after recieving a request from KJK to be in his MV she agreed and did her best and it impressed KJK.

His music company said "after KJK heard about the couple ring that was going to be in the MV, he made a "special order" and bought it for YEH

KJK said "YEH worked really hard on the MV and went through a lot of trouble so i wanted to give her something "special" he also gave YEH a red scooter LX504T as well.

She looked like she was having a lot of fun while she was riding the scooter on set, eventhough she got hurt on the scooter KJK thought she would like it, so he bought her that as well.

He said "the scooter and the ring probably isnt as much as how much YEH went through for the MV but i hope that she rides the scooter carefully without any injuries".

KJK's 'saying i love you' MV http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrOAhcKI6io gained much interests from fans because they were 'x man's' greatest couple.

Kim Jong Kook admits that he'd like to date Eun Hye

This event was in 25/11/2005 it was one segment where he gets to perform and the fans gets to ask him questions LIVE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0UqLycTm-c

credit for providing the clip: 365renXManbestcouple and kelly for translation

Old article September 27 2005 Star News

Kim Jong Kook wanted Yoon Eun Hye to be his partner in his "Lovable" MV . He has refused all the girls who have shown interest to be in that particular music video because he wanted Yoon Eun Hye to be in it with him. But since YEH is busy with Goong she was unable to do it. Still Kim Jong Kook did not want to hire another female lead so he ended up doing this music video without a partnerhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYUSgt4PY_Q

It's amazing...it's 3 MV's in a row that he wanted YEH to be in..first the lovablemv, 2nd the letter mv and now finally saying I love you.

cr: jnccrs

class="topic-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 0.3em !important; padding: 2px 0px 0px; color: rgb(130, 83, 91); font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 1.5em; font-weight: 700; display: inline; text-align: left; border: none; line-height: 18px; text-transform: none; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-indent: 0px; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(240, 229, 237);"empty.gif Yoon Eun Hye's lover, Kim Jong Kook, is back from the military!

Post by soyboy01 on Thu May 22, 2008 7:10 pm

kimjon10.jpg

The mosquito-voiced balladeer and Yoon Eun Hye's lover from the X-man days, Kim Jong Kook, is back! (I was just kidding about the mosquito voice; he actually has very nice, sweet vocals.) Kim Jong Kook, who entered compulsory military service in March 2006, is back after 2 years. During the two years, he has been working as a community service worker in a nursing home.

When asked whether he looks forward to seeing Yoon Eun Hye again, he said, "I'm happy that she has become so successful after I left. Now she's so famous that it's awkward to even talk to her," adding, "I will continue to cheer her on."

Kim Jong Kook seems to have comeback with the same amazing physique, if not better. He said that when he wasn't working, all he was left to do was exercise and he also worked out during training.

He is glad to return to society, but feels saddened to leave the nursing home because he has been working there for a long time. Nevertheless, he is excited to greet his fans, who have been patiently waiting for him. Jong Kook promised to return with a "variety of good music."

Although he always felt that he lacked as a good singer, he was very happy to enter military service after winning many music awards (which he sweeped up at the 2005 end-of-the-year music awards ceremonies). Thus, he didn't regret leaving for the military and feels that if he continues to work hard just as he used to, he will be able to bring about good results.

Kim Jong Kook's company, 101 Entertainment, announced that Jong Kook will be resting for a while. His new album will be released some time this fall.

Source: Newsen
Credit: soyboy

"Kim Jong Kook Regrets Not Wooing Yoon Eun Hye Back Then," 
Thursday December 4, 2008 Korea

603d2ff8dd095ca4a9ed44ca05fd045312284043

Singer Kim Jong Kook revealed on MBC Golden Fishery shown last night that with regards to his scandal with Yoon Eun Hye in the past, he regrets not making the most out of the golden opportunity presented to him.

Kim Jong Kook was guest on the 3rd December episode of Golden Fishery revealing, “Yoon Eun Hye is my ideal kind of girl. Not too skinny and has a good figure. She is very courteous and knows her manners. Back in the Xmandays, Kang Ho Dong once said if we had gotten married, he would give us his wrestling cloth (symbol of his wrestling days). In Xman, Eun Hye was my girlfriend and I hated others saying that they like her or something similar.”

Kim Jong Kook also admitted to seeing Yoon Eun Hye in private and Ho Dong asked, “Did you felt it was a pity that you didn’t grab hold of the fate with Yoon Eun Hye?” Kim Jong Kook paused for a while before replying, “I am really regretting it frankly”, his honest answer generating laughter all around.

Kim Jong Kook joked, “I never watched her (Yoon Eun Hye) dramas but I felt like I had been forgotten and my position was taken up by others. Eun Hye, are you busy recently? Let’s have a meal if you have time to spare.”

source: coolsmurf

"Yoon Eun Hye Defends Her Man"

b0cc97142ab8e832b018e5137735e1f412284114 

And Kim Jong-kook is lucky to have her.

After Kim Jong-kook recently confessed that he dated Yun Eun-hye, a barrage of Eun-hye fans started hating on the man. So Yun Eun-hye (through her manager) told her fans that:

"when I first read the articles (on the net), I laughed it off thinking, here we go again.. was surprised and also disappointed by my fans who would stoop so low as to write anti comments about him (Kim Jong-kook).. and to set the records straight, that person is by no means using me and my status as he himself is well established…I consider those who are close to me as being part of my people, and that person is part of that!
and for you information, the reason why that person (KJK) didnt do anything straight away was because he thought if he did, it would create more suspicion over a trivial matter, which was also why we didnt do anything about those articles. However, he did call me to apologize, which he didnt have to".

So does this mean they are still dating? Why defend someone when the relationship is over?

source: http://popseoul.com/2008/12/03/yoon-eun-hye-defends-her-man/

class="entry-title" style="margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 1.8em; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: transparent; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); text-transform: none; letter-spacing: -1px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial;"Yoon Eun Hye and Kim Jong Kook, the scandal never diesby jeen - Aug 20, 2009 at 9:30 pm55121 Views-
    this Story

• Share on Tumblr

Yoon Eun Hye has finally talked about her scandal with Kim Jong Kook several years back.

On KBS Happy Together Season 3 on the 20th of August, she appeared on the show and talked about the scandal that occurred while she was on the popular variety show X-Man.

Yoon Eun Hye mentioned, “At the time when the scandal occurred, my parents were happier than I was about it. When they saw the scandal on the front page, they even put it on the desk. But when they found out that it wasn’t true, they were really disappointed.

the 1 and only Xman scandal

The hosts and guests on Happy Together with Yoon Eun Hye seemed to be on the same wavelength as her parents because they didn’t hide the fact that they thought that Yoon Eun Hye and Kim Jong Kook looked good together. Yoon Eun Hye did go on to say that they are still rather close and do call each other sometimes.

When asked about her sudden appearance at Kim Jong Kook’s concert earlier in the year, Yoon Eun Hye explained, “I actually went to the preview of Daniel Henney’s movie, Wolverine as well, but only the fact that I went to Kim Jong Kook’s concert made news. It doesn’t look like I’ll have a scandal with Daniel Henney anytime soon.

It’s really a shame that they never went out, because I really thought they looked cute together as well. If the two were on We Got Married, they’d be able to save the dying show. Regardless of how many popular pairings Yoon Eun Hye has had (Joo Ji Hoon, Gong Yoo), I feel that the Yoon Eun Hye – Kim Jong Kook pairing was the best.

Yoon Eun Hye on Happy Together

source: http://www.allkpop.com/2009/08/yoon_eun_hye_and_kim_jong_Kook_the_scandal_never_dies

Kim Jong Kook still loves Yoon Eun Hye?

FEBRUARY 28TH, 2010 | BY EDWIN JOO

20100228jongkook_1-460x356.jpg

Did he?

Though Kim Jong Kook and Yoon Eun Hye never truly were together, as far as we know, they definitely were put under the spotlight after the romantic theme they had on a past variety show,X-Man. On the show, these two were always a couple and Kim Jong Kook used some cheesy moves to show his affection.

They have have denied dating rumors ever since but it seems like Kim Jong Kook wants these rumors to start up again. On a radio interview with Choi Hwa Jung, he picked Yoon Eun Hye as his ideal type in terms of looks. He said, “She has a round face and isn’t too skinny. That’s what I like and she still looks the same.”

Regarding his Family Outing girl Lee Hyori he said, “It was so awkward at first. After the show ended, it got better but compared to other members, we’re the most awkward. We’re both far from our own ideal types.”

He continued to reveal some interesting news. He said, “I only have seven women’s contact information on my phone: Park Kyung Lim, Shinji, Yoon Eun Hye, Park Ye Jin, Park Si Yeon, Shin Bong Sun and Song Eun-I.” How is it possible that he doesn’t have Hyori?

On Golden Fishery – Radio Star he was asked about Lee Hyori and he answered, “As a woman, she’s good.”

He continued, “She’s pretty and very successful. She’s also a good cook. She has quite a personality as well.”

But when he had to choose between Yoon Eun Hye and Lee Hyori, he chose Yoon Eun Hye. I guess he’s sticking with his original girl.

source: Newsen and Allkpop

Kim Jong Gook to Yoo Jaesuk: “Can you please stop mentioning Yoon Eun-Hye???”

FEBRUARY 19TH, 2012 BY OH! KPOP

Kim Jong Gook to Yoo Jaesuk: “Can you please stop mentioning Yoon Eun-Hye???”

Yoo Jae suk’s mention of Yoon Eun-hye has ticked of Kim Jong Gook again.

During the February 19th episode of “Running Man”, the members participated in a three way race through a variety of courses with the guest Actress Lee Da Hae.

But the way the members were standing reminded MC Yoo of the days of the popular SBS show”XMan” which caused him to suddenly shout “Yoon Eun Hye!” Kim Jong Gook was shocked and told him off and Yoo Jae Suk chuckled and retorted “She just suddenly popped up in my mind. I miss you Eun hye!” and got everyone laughing.

Yoo Jae Suk had previously done something similar during the February 5th episode of “Running Man” where he shouted out “Kim Jong Gook likes Yoon Eun hye!” Even then, the singer had been irritated and grabbed MC Yoo by his collar.

source: http://www.ohkpop.com/24546/kim-jong-gook-to-yoo-jaesuk-can-you-please-stop-mentioning-yoon-eun-hye

class="post-title entry-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 26px 40px 22px; vertical-align: baseline; outline: none; font-size: 36px; background-color: rgb(28, 28, 28); border-style: none none solid; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-color: rgb(44, 44, 44); text-decoration: none; color: rgb(221, 221, 221); font-family: ChunkFiveWeb, Georgia, serif; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 48px; clear: both; font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial;"RM, Yoo Jae Suk links Kim Jong Kook & Yoon Eun Hye again

kim_jong_gook_yoo_jae_suk_running_man_12

Multi-talented entertainer Yoon Eun Hye was mentioned once again on ‘Running Man’.

On the May 6th installment of SBS‘s ‘Running Man’, the members discussed the super powers they would like.

Yoon Eun Hye’s name was mentioned while Yoo Jae Suk and Kim Jong Kookwere having a conversation and brought laughter to the viewers once again.

Lee Kwang Soo confidently said, “I think Death Note would be #1″ and Yoo Jae Suk immediately revealed “It’s #7″ and brought laughter.

The superpower most coveted ranked at #1 was Song Ji Hyo‘s ‘Mind controller’. Kim Jong Kook reacted 4th-dimensionally saying, “Things are going weird so nobody can trust each other.”

Kim Jong Kook said he likes the power of the ‘Space Controller’ adding, “You can bring over the person you like and stuff, it’s so great.”

Yoo Jae Suk didn’t miss a beat and teased Kim Jong Kook asking, “Yoo Eun Hye?”. Kim Jong Kook dropped his head and seemed defeated once again at Yoo Jae Suk’s agility in his responses.

Image: SBS ‘Running Man’
    Source: Asia Today via Nate; http://kpopfever.com/2012/05/rm-yoo-jae-suk-links-kim-jong-kook-yoon-eun-hye-again/
    class="post-title entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; font-style: normal; font-weight: bold; font-variant: normal; font-size: 20px; font-family: Arial, tahoma, Geneva, sans-serif; color: rgb(30, 89, 142); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 1px; line-height: 22px; overflow: hidden;"[NEWS] Yoon Eun Hye & Ethan Ruan... Yet another scandal love scandal after Kim Jong Kook, JooJi Hoon etc!9addza.jpg
    Yoon Eun Hye, who frequently experiences a new love scandal just as we are about to forget her last one, is involved in a scandal with Ethan Ruan this time. But while Hallyu top star Yoon Eun Hye and popular Taiwanese actor Ethan Ruan's dating rumors have grabbed the attention of the fans, this one seems to be far from reality.
    Yoon Eun Hye has been involved in many love scandals before her scandal with Ethan Ruan. The most famous case is with singer Kim Jong Kook. Kim Jong Kook and Yoon Eun Hye's dating rumors have been mostly accepted by the fans as if it were true. But this is a case in which liking someone as a singer and an entertainer led to the scandal, as the basis of the rumors were from Yoon Eun Hye liking Kim Jong Kook from before.
    Jung Woo Sung and Yoon Eun Hye's dating rumors began as they worked together in a communication company's CF (Commercial Film). As Jung Woo Sung was a popular star who represented Korea's movie industry, their scandal became a hot topic. But the rumors only ended up helping the telecommunication and the CF get more notices.
    Joo Ji Hoon and Yoon Sang Hyun were both involved in a scandal while they shot a drama with Yoon Eun Hye. Joo Ji Hoon worked with Yoon Eun Hye in Goong, and Yoon Sang Hyun and Yoon Eun Hye were male and female leads for "Take Care of the Young Lady".
    Representatives of Yoon Eun Hye and Ethan Ruan are both looking at the present scandal as something that will be short lived.
    While the situation of Yoon Eun Hye and Ethan Ruan's relationship becoming closer during their CF filming in July seems somewhat believable, this is a similar case as with the rumors with Jung Woo Sung, Yoon Sang Hyun, and Joo Ji Hoon.
    The reason behind Yoon Eun Hye's continuous involvement in scandals with her star colleagues is due to her diverse charms. It's a given that she carries sexy beauty, but her diverse range also offers boyish charms which allowed her to play a crossdresser, helping her stock continue to soar.
    Source: Entertainment Story Culture,CDBLOOM@yooneunhye.net,

Yoon Eun Hye Shares Her Experiences Featuring on SBS “Running Man”

Yoon Eun Hye Talks about SBS "Running Man"

Yoon Eun Hye recently opened up about her experiences starring in the recently ended MBC drama “I Miss You.

She shared, “The fact that it is still talked about today makes me realize how much of a big issue it was back then. At the time, I was the youngest member of the cast. Although I’m not really good at keeping in touch with all of them and staying close, I think they still see me as this cute maknae and therefore, talk about my time on ‘X-man’ rather comfortably.”

Regarding her preference, Yoon Eun Hye said in a joking manner, “It’s not a ‘I like it’ or ‘I hate it’ kind of feeling I have. But I’ve thought that maybe I should get paid? Every time they use a photo of me or my name is mentioned?”

About her future appearance on the show, Yoon Eun Hye revealed, “I think it is a really good program, but I don’t have a good excuse to be on the show yet. Perhaps when I start a new drama or movie, I think that’s a good time to make an appearance. Also, when I’m on the show, I’m a little worried and intimidated that everybody is going to push for the romantic ‘love line’ between me and Kim Jong Kook. But then again, if that doesn’t happen, what fun is it? I think I’d have fun if and when I am on the show. It’s a good program.”

source: http://www.ohkpop.com/93390/yoon-eun-hye-talks-about-sbs-running-man

Guest jongeunkookhye

OMO! haven't noticed this EVIDENCE before...JYC-ers its proven that KJK is always updated about YEHs projects...

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"Yoon Eun Hye Joins Asian Superstar Chow Yun Fat in Chinese Historical Filmhazelnutthursdays September 13, 201145 CommentsYoon Eun Hye Joins Asian Superstar Chow Yun Fat in Chinese Historical Film

Yoon Eun Hye will have another milestone to celebrate other than her birthday this October.  According to a local news agency, the actress is set to star as a tragic heroine alongside Asian superstar Chow Yun Fat, “Nodame Cantabile’s” Tamaki Hiroshi, and Taiwanese pop star and actor Alec Su in the historical film “Tong Que Tai.”

“Tong Que Tai” will play out the story of a beautiful woman who was buried alive with Cao Cao, a figure in the Chinese historical novel-chronicle “Romance of the Three Kingdoms,” which is based on the events surrounding the end of the Han Dynasty and the rise of the Three Kingdoms era.  The film is inspired by the mystery surrounding the remains of a 20-something woman found in Cao Cao’s tomb that the Hunan State Bureau of Cultural Relics dug up and the Chinese Academy of Science confirmed.

Yoon Eun Hye will play the woman, opposite Chow Yun Fat’s Cao Cao.  Tamaki Hiroshi plays the era’s warrior Mu Shun.  Alec Su will play the Emperor Xian of the Han Dynasty, who Cao Cao and his son usurped.  

It is also reported that the Zhao Lin Shan-helmed historical will begin filming in Beijing this coming October, with a release date intended for the last quarter of next year.  With its pan-Asian cast, the film is expected to come to theaters and reach audiences across the region.

source: http://www.soompi.com/2011/09/13/yoon-eun-hye-joins-asian-superstar-chow-yun-fat-in-chinese-historical-film/

562322_1343447652460386_1505070742_n.jpg

cr: kelsey emz

the above article states about YEH's participation of a chinese historical film entitlted ROMANCE OF THE THREE KINGDOMS.  and in the picture above, by the way, the screen cap was taken from one of Running Man's Episode which was filmed last August 01, 2011 and the news about YEH's participation was revealed last September 13, 2011.

In the screen cap, Yoo Jae Suk was asking KJK oppa , where does he learned about betrayal, if is it from the book he had been reading: "THREE KINGDOMS" and oppa answered: he just read it because of its name "KOOK". what a nice alibi from our One Man.

YEH states before that she has a constant communication with KJK. They talk alot of stuffs and even talked about their projects. KJK oppa, are you really reading the book because of its title? or is it for YEH?.

They really are supporting each other, though they are not showing it publicly(in RM there are alot of edits done by the staffs, not all the teasing made during taping are broadcasted and also if your watching RM, you'll gonna see parts that are supposedly to be edited like the members texting or talking to someone over the phone). They have their own ways of expressing their love.
:x

Guest jongeunkookhye

Kim Jong Kook's Interview in Mnet last January 28, 2013

http://www.downvids.net/-engsub-kim-jong-kook-064-mnet-wide-quick-talk-28-jan-2013--345688.html#AddBlog

Q: what kind of girl do you want to meet in 2013?
KJK: A person who is good at cooking. A person who is very wise and polite.

Q: Is there a certain age gap you are thinking of?
KJK: I used to think big age gap was not very good, but now is the time to think about children. My mom recommends me to meet healthy/younger woman. Now, I think it is not so bad to have some age gap between my future wife and me.

during the interview, you'll gonna see a HANDMADE BRACELET on KJK oppa's right hand and we all know that YEH makes handmade bracelets. Try to check watch the video, and you'll realize KJK oppa takes his time to wear the bracelet before showing up on the interview. He had mentioned during the first part of the video that he is tired due to filming of Running Man, then he had his photoshoot for the apparel and then proceeded to the interview. During the photoshoot, he was not wearing the bracelet but during the interview, he wore it. Sweet oppa!

enjoy JYC'ers!

Guest jongeunkookhye

KJK oppa's interview with Kang Ho Dong

Funny, how KHD cornered our oppa about his love life. Oppa's so cute in telling himself to talk less.

24621_1344467529025065_1412915426_n.jpg
734455_1344467509025067_1205656867_n.jpg7538_1344467465691738_893444575_n.jpg543702_1344467635691721_1432198204_n.jpg482667_1344467359025082_1032471021_n.jpg

if you wanna watch the video, here's the link:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xh5z3m_eng-sub-081203-g0id3n-f-sh3ry-kim-jong-kook-1-3_fun#.UVdj8hc3sWM
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xh5za5_eng-sub-081203-g0id3n-f-sh3ry-kim-jong-kook-2-3_fun
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xh66e5_eng-sub-081203-g0id3n-f-sh3ry-kim-jong-kook-3-3_fun
cr: ithetime

Guest jongeunkookhye

KIM JONG KOOK's Girlfriend O_o

604073_1345032348968583_868050551_n.jpg

cr: QTCTW

Oppa may look aggressive but he is very passive towards his girlfriend.

JCY'ers!OOOOhlalala