JONGYOON COUPLE ☆ ★ KiM jOnG kOoK - yOoN eUn HyE ☆★ JYC ☆★

Admin

It seem in today episode of running man in one of the game KJK chose Amirca (USA)as best place to have a date !

this reminded me of family outing when kjk friend Cha Tae said that the resoan that KJK is going to USA because he has wife there!!  it seem this has some profe it's really may mean he is seeing someone in U.S. Lollllllll

i just hope that the rest of there conversation is also true !!:phew:

• Like 1

It seem in today episode of running man in one of the game KJK chose Amirca (USA)as best place to have a date !

this reminded me of family outing when kjk friend Cha Tae said that the resoan that KJK is going to USA because he has wife there!!  it seem this has some profe it's really may mean he is seeing someone in U.S. Lollllllll

i just hope that the rest of there conversation is also true !!:phew:

​do you know what the rest of his answers for best places to date??

CHd_5szUsAAFAeh.jpg

i laughed hard when i saw kissing scene..hahahahaha..JK's best friends said KJK is a good kisser in real life..wonder how they know he is good kisser?? lol..but he looks awkward for kissing scene on screen unlike YEH..kekekeke

I was cringing at that scene!! haha it's so funny watched KJK act! I hope that someday YEH and KJK will be in a drama together, although it is highly unlikely

yesterday, YEH liked KJK and MondayCouple pics posted by fan weibo account..unfortunately,YEH removed those 2 likes quickly back to original 4..

1234.png

well i'm not surprised if she quickly cancel the "LIKE" post like she did in the past..

before this, she liked a pic (of herself and KJK-of course scene) posted by KJK's fan..but later on she cancelled the LIKE post..however fans are able to save this "proof" before YEH take her action! 

F1utksi.jpg?1

PksTd7t.jpg?1

YEH is really unpredictable and hard to read what's on her mind..last conference at SG, she gave a cold answer when someone brought up about KJK and RM..but why bother to "like" any related post about KJK and RM..

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

VMIoLRS.png

credit on pic

YEH liked the 2 pics of MC and KJK which is describe their characters:

MondayCouple: Kang Gary's look when looking at Mong-jihyo!

KJK: his shyness whenever YEH is mentioned!

so YEH indirectly tell us she liked KJK's reaction whenever they teased him about herself..:lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2