The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest bluemoon12

Park Shin Hye say, she & YONGhwa look good together..?! (rough cut translation)

On the February 20th broadcast of SBS 'One Night of TV SBS Entertiment'. Actress Park Shin Hye gave hope to her fans boys by revealing, "I don't have boyfriend".
Park Shin Hye then opened up bout dating rumor surrounding herself & CN BLUE's YongHwa, she reasoned..
"Because we look good together. Even in my eyes.. I haven't seen him since our fanmeet last year. So I can confidently."
Luckily, she was able to over come her slump & continues to garner success with her latest drama tvN's 'Flower Boy Next Door'. Considering Park Shin Hye seems to haven't trouble getting friend with her male co-stars, such as Yoon Si Yoon. Doesn't it comes as surprise that she doesn't have boy friend?
Cr. @Lily PSHIC.com

Guest luvshin99

Maybe ShinHye forget if the last meet she & YongHwa ON SCREEN is not Fanmeet, but they also meet in Charity Event with Hongki..?!

Then some fans also notice her on CNB Blue Night concert.. Let's easy..!!

But, I'm glad Shin also notice if she & YongHwa look good together..!! LOL

Guest bluemoon12

Its already post??

www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/391123

I don't know its true or not?? But, honestly so sad if any dooley/yongshin fans doing it..!!

I also read their comment, but I don't think if other fandom so smart & never ever doing it too..!! But, I hope we aren't..!!

@bluemoon12: I've check what you've posted and laugh out loud at how stupid those "conversations" are. It's obviously fabricated and just plain crazy. How sad that a dooley can do that (they don't even deserve to be call one) but we can't do anything about that. In every fandom/ship, there really are some rotten ones...

Guest luvshin99

Yes, I also don't think if other fandom so smart & never ever doing that..!! Then their comment makes me lol..!! What're they clue? Just delusional opinion then they claem as clue?! Some fans with narrow minded really easy to makes conclusion..!! Its normal when idol friends come to idol frieds concert..!! So what?? As we're know Yongshin already said in many interview if they're bestfriend, believe PSH have invenited by YH, But no one really know if she comes or not.. If not must be any reason if PSH not come!! Whatever bout concert, but finally k-netizen & k-media more interest to talk bout Yongshin couple more the other!! lol

@luvshin99: Shin hye already attended CNBLUE's first showcase and twice at their concert so it doesn't matter to me if she attended their recent concert or not of CNBLUE in Seoul... ;) I don't really consider random matching stuff as evidence as this idols has stylist...In Korea, YongShin has a more following than the other fandom (though they have more international fans) because of their behind the scenes interaction in their dramas...They find the other pair as too awkward so I guess that's the reason.. :)

Guest silvergate08

jjeennyy19 said: @luvshin99: Shin hye already attended CNBLUE's first showcase and twice at their concert so it doesn't matter to me if she attended their recent concert or not of CNBLUE in Seoul... ;) I don't really consider random matching stuff as evidence as this idols has stylist...In Korea, YongShin has a more following than the other fandom (though they have more international fans) because of their behind the scenes interaction in their dramas...They find the other pair as too awkward so I guess that's the reason.. :)

Guest shemotional

silvergate08 said: jjeennyy19 said: @luvshin99: Shin hye already attended CNBLUE's first showcase and twice at their concert so it doesn't matter to me if she attended their recent concert or not of CNBLUE in Seoul... ;) I don't really consider random matching stuff as evidence as this idols has stylist...In Korea, YongShin has a more following than the other fandom (though they have more international fans) because of their behind the scenes interaction in their dramas...They find the other pair as too awkward so I guess that's the reason.. :)

Guest bluemoon12

Yeah, However I'm dooley fans when I read some fancount bout dooley couple, I must be really carefull. Just for respect YongShin privacy. But, a be pity cause she judged Yongshin_IFC off all just from some acount fault, is she really narrow minded..?! Bout other fandom said if they have clue bout secret their couple..?! If its really truely clue, I bet k-media or k-paparrazy & k-netizen already know bout it & already confirm!! Maybe other fandom forget if k-paparrazi & k-netizen more good searching bout some clue if some idol celebrity have secret..!!

@shemotional: of course your allowed to reply.. :D Everyone is welcome here (co-dooleys ofcourse)..."well defense mechanism called Denial must be activated for them to live long."--like how you worded that...It's to avoid a ship from sinking so yeah anyone would do that..
@bluemoon12: I agree, knetizens can be scarily accurate sometime...

Guest yoshsg

Hi all,

Just want to post this, it seems like its a hot topic today, from yongshin fb :

"@junivatilil: Her first love was when she was 20, it was one way love, though. That guy was tall like her dad." (Park Shin Hye at Japan FM)"

I wonder who he is, and how comeee it was one way lOve??? Anyway its the past, hope she can move on now with ehmmm yh...

Guest silvergate08

@silvergate08: That's the reason why I didn't become a goguma.. They are too delusional for my taste.. I watch WGM and I find Yong hwa and Seo hyun adorable and a bit too young and clueless for WGM but whenever I find articles and video regarding CNBLUE and Yong hwa, comments like "YongSeo is real", "He must be thinking of Seohyun", "He composes it for Seohyun" blah blah blah even up to the most irrelevant, you will be surprise how they can link as far as from sun to Pluto..Geez! Shipping has its limit and it creeps me out sometimes reading their comments. I've been delusional before with another drama couple but I didn't even come close to them...
Was that confirmed? that CNBLUE attended the super juinior show? Well I can almost hear the roar of the goguma land..I mean CNBLUE is friends with Super junior too same as they are friends with SNSD so I don't see any suspicions in that..
I also love how this fandom is so calm..I don't want to be too delusional only to be hurt badly later on if the other announce they are dating someone else..but irregardless, I support Yong Hwa and Shin hye whether they are together or not.....
The only thing I don't agree with you is "Yong hwa caught by paparazi"...I don't want any paparazi sneaking in on his private life...plus there will be media roars so please no...his private life only belongs to him..Look at what happen when an idol got caught on a date...It's totally media frenzy...please not that...
Yeah..I don't know too why the issue won,t die down...We are not sure if a love progress after heartstrings but one thing is for sure is that they became more close and that is already enough for us dooleys... ;)