[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Guest cutepinkers

imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.image
This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.image
This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.
cr to DC
VIA TWTWB SOOMPI

Guest cutepinkers

@loucong... annyong ^_^ nice to meet u.. i saw your post in twtwb soompi.. hehe 

more BTS OF OUR COUPLE :x :x

This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.imageimageimageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.imageimageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.image
cr to DC

cr to DC

VIA TWTWB SOOMPI

Guest cutepinkers

THEY  ARE SOOO HAPPY TOGETHER... :x 8->
imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

cr to DC

cr to DC

dc

VIA TWTWB SOOMPI

viewimage.php?id=baramibunda&no=29bcc427

Guest cutepinkers

id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;":x :x :x id="watch-headline-title" style="font-weight: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"shooting interview of That winter the wind blows Part 2

Cr: lovehyekyo song

STILL EPISODE 8
ktvgz.jpgktvh1.jpg
ktvh2.jpg

tumblr_mj971ftJpX1qfakbgo1_250.giftumblr_mj971ftJpX1qfakbgo5_r1_250.giftumblr_mj971ftJpX1qfakbgo3_250.giftumblr_mj971ftJpX1qfakbgo2_250.gif

This sound is because the snow is frozen on the tree - it’s the sound of them bumping into each other. Later on when oppa leaves, even if you lose the wind chime, when the fall wind blows – anytime – think of this place.

Cr: paper-box.tumblr.com

BAKING SCENE EP. 8

tumblr_mj904zEScH1qfakbgo7_r1_250.giftumblr_mj904zEScH1qfakbgo1_r1_250.giftumblr_mj904zEScH1qfakbgo4_250.giftumblr_mj904zEScH1qfakbgo2_r1_250.giftumblr_mj904zEScH1qfakbgo5_250.giftumblr_mj904zEScH1qfakbgo6_250.gif

Cr: paper-box.tumblr.com

Guest eeldeerlove

fan-made MV dedicated to our Oxygen couple.

The title of the song is OXYGEN sung by Colbie Caillat

Guest cutepinkers

HELLO GUYS ^_^
@loucong hiks hiks.. yeah.. :(( i want more romantic scenes and kisses..

@eeldeerlove.. thanks for sharing.. that song is really suitable for our o2 couple :D
@bunbun2391... helloooooo.... i'm here.. i'm here... yeah why so silent... :(
by the way here's the clips of our o2 couple including interviews + BTS 
GOOD MORNING SHOW 

cr: from smselection 

so quiet guys =(( by the way i just watched bts video n see no chemistry off scene. why?? so disappointed huhu. they dont seem to be close :-S i'm so sad. they just act like friends, co-workers. no flirt or anything like that. why why why ~X(

Guest cutepinkers

@bunbun2391.. hi.. eh for me.. i see chemistry off screen between in sung oppa & hye gyo onnie.. they laugh, smile, tease each other.. and seem care for each other and so happy together. 8->maybe because sbs only showed few bts of our couple.. i'm sure there's a lot  sweet off screen moments of o2 couple.. but sbs cut/ hide from us.. and not flirt ech other doesnt mean they don't interest with each other :) i think they were already good friends and comfort with each other.. and its a good sign.. ^_^

BTS SCs  from Good Morning show 
via twtwb soompi

huhm i dont know. to me being friends is not enough ~X( cuz i love this couple so much. shk is in her 30s. she's not a talkative one but jis is in contrast. he's funny, talkative and seems to be a good man. its really great if they can actually date each other for real but still, as i said, i dont see chemistry off scene :-S again, why why why %-( but there's one little thing i know is that jis makes shk smile. she looks happy around him but yeah i can only see friendship between them, nothing more #-o that makes me so so sad =(( he doesnt even try to touch her or have skin ship with her. sigh =((

Guest cutepinkers

@bunbun2391... heheh me too i don't want they only just friends.. i want them to be a real couple.. really? but i saw few times their off screen moments.. jis touch shk.. hihi but for me.. let not think if they will be a rel couple or not after the drama end... just enjoy their sweet moments on and off screen :)
repost from twtwb soompi by @diamond2212
AND FOR PPL WHO THINK JIS N SHK DO NOT HAVE MUCH CHEMISTRY OFFSCREEN, U DUN NEED TO WORRY I THINK COS THE DIRECTOR HIMSELF SAID THAT THEY BOTH HAVE GREAT CHEMISTRY TGT HAHA IF THEY ARE NOT CLOSE, WHY THE DIRECTOR SAID THAT? XDDD THE BTS WE WATCHED WERE CUT FROM EARLY EPS WHEN THE ACTORS JUST STARTED TO WORK TGT N DIN GET CLOSE AS THEY ARE NOW, IF U WATCH THE BTS IN THE NEXT EP (WHEN THEY ARE PLAYING W THE SNOW) U CAN SEE THAT JIS N SHK ARE MUCH CLOSER N THEY SEEM HAVE FUN TGT NOW XDDDDD IN BTS PIC THEY EVEN HOLD HANDS WHEN THEY READ THE SCRIPT RITE LOL DUN WORRYTHIS IS CUTEimage
CR: THE OWNER

cr to DC

Guest cutepinkers

Picture collage 
cr: dc via twtwb soompi