[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

bibidep said:

I don't know if he is the tallest but the man who was the male lead in Padam Padam also big and tall too.  Very funny with this writer, she is short that's why she chooses the main actresses for her works all petite, short and small.  HJM in Padam Padam small and short too.  May be the writer really like tall men in real life that why she chooses all the tall men for her works hahaha.

About the pictures above, I cut them from the drama, but it show very very quick, if you don't pay attention closely you are not going to see it easy.  So I don't know if the director required him to do that or he did it by himself, who know??   I know a lot of you still like her with HB but I'm not, especially the man so easy to jump ship like that.  I also know that my wish for her and JIS be together in real life right now is impossible but who can guarantee that it's not going to happen hahaha.  Keep dreaming.
Although I am devoted to H2 couple, I am not delusional. I only hope for a miracle but am not someone to push the impossible. If they find love with other people, I will accept and move on. There is no use crying over spilled milk.

It's no harm to dream about O2, on the other hand, because anything is possible. After liking Song Hye Kyo for 10 years, I am eager to see her settle down with her own family as she has been saying how lonely she is. I will cheer for O2 if they decide to take it a step further. :x

loucong said:

i just learned that a leo (JIS) and a scorpio (SHK) are a great match! maybe friendship or deeper relationship *heck yeah!*

yeh,i consulted an oracle LMao *kidding* " title=":\">" class="bbcode_smiley" height="" width="">

Hahaha me too.  I did that a bout 2 weeks ago with the Chinese horoscope.   Just for fun to kill time when we have to wait for the next ep. to come.  For me I don't really believe in that.   

When I think about the main actors and actresses play in the drama, a lot of them come out as real life couple.  Even in the movie too.  SYA also met her husband when they acted together in the same movie, from the beginning is friend and turn into lover then get marry.  Who knows what will happen next.

anything is possible especially both are very much single and its not hard to like each other,we all know they look good and nice individuals , they were longtime friends even before the drama i think working together will get them closer than before so *tadah* Destiny will work its magic... aigoooooo fighting!!! :)) :\">

Guest bibidep

@Loucong:   Hahahah some time I want to push this O2's Couple to become a real life couple with a speed of 150 miles per hour, then I thought about the couple a gain for 1 minute and said to myself oh my I had a dream during a day time hahahah.   For some reason I still think SHK is 100% available but for  Mr. JIS is kind like a mystery man, I Can't believe that he is still available.   :D

I don't know why I feel so sad for SHK when I read about her real life history.  She is the only daughter and when she was born she so sick, her parent thought she could die, that why she had her second birthday in Feb. 1982.  Now she 32, no husband, no kid and her parent getting old.  I can feel how lonely she is.  Even you have a lot of money, but money can't buy you happiness.  Everything have to balance, money and love.

Guest YunRa1430270238

I got this from Netizenbuzz, it's about rumors circulating in the Korean entertainment industry about possible couples in 2013 after Lee Min Jung + Lee Byung Hun.

Following suit with the reveal of the Lee Byung Hun and Lee Min Jung couple, there is said to be one more top star couple to be born in 2013. Actress A who is currently starring in a highly popular drama is said to be dating top actor B. Among industry officials, some say that they have spotted A getting out of B's luxury car.

Actress D, a leading role in another drama, is also said to be dating castmate C, as many report to have spotted them acting highly affectionate on the set. C is often spotted joking about not wanting to go home presumably because he enjoys staying on set with D so much.  

Either one of the couples could be O2 right?

Song Hye Kyo's loneliness despite her wealth and popularity reminds me so much of Bae Yong Joon. He is considered one of the wealthiest people in South Korea, but he is single up to now. He wishes to meet someone and date, but he never has the chance to go out and meet anyone.

It's true that money does not always buy happiness and it's just heartbreaking that Song Hye Kyo is living a lonely life although she seems to have everything in the world. I hope after her next Chinese movie, she will think about settling down.

A part of me thinks that she is doing all that she desires to do now so that she will give us a huge surprise in the future when she settles down to be a wife, a mother. Then, she will have no regrets.

Guest bibidep

@JungYunho:   Thank you for the good news.  I don't think O2's couple is 1 of them.  That is so soon.  But it may turn out SHK and someone else.  May be SHK and WB or BYJ hahaha, I'm just kidding.   No matter who is he, I hope SHK is the actress A hahaha.  I want her to be happy with who ever she likes and love then she can have a family of her own to fill up her life where she is missing.

I don't think Mr. B is JIS.  Do they consider him as a top star right now??   Let me see right now we have BYJ, WB, SSH, SJS, and JSW are older, HB and JIS younger and they can call them self as a top star.   Who are the lucky girls or lucky guys in this rumor news???

P.S.    The popular dramas broadcast right now from Mon-Thu are The Winter The Wind Blow and Queen of Ambition, the leading actresses are Soo Ae and SHK, Iris2 had LDH but not high rating.   Wow only this 3 actresses consider match the A actress in the rumor news.

Guest msbae77

@bbidep - wouldn't it be sweet if actress D is SHK and actor C is JIS? Coz it says that the two are getting highly affectionate and that actor C wants to stay in the set with D..:) but based on the descriptions,most likely not them coz they just refer the guy as castmate instead of the lead actor. and they didn't mention that the actress and actor are popular.

Guest bibidep

So quiet in here.  Wait for 11 more hours we will have more sweet moment of O2's couple.  The wait is too long.

ingPHyKV5dbkp.jpg

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

i just died "again" =)) Lol omo the scenes of O2 couple today were so beautifull >:D<

i don't know what to feel!!!! hahaha overloaded with o2 couple ...not cool making me insane =)) LOL

Guest bibidep

OMG I'm so happy to see all those pictures above.  Thank you.  They look so beautiful.    
I have some pictures from Freshspring below with the O2's couple, he looks big she seems so small hahaha but so cute.

7320133623370.gif

73201331112153.gif

73201331350748.gif

Credit to Freshspring

Guest cutepinkers

Hello guys!!! >:D< i'm newbie here... i love o2 couple soooo much.. :\">
lets spread love about o2 couple.. :x Like post videos, interviews, pics and gifs about them :-*

Jo In Sung and Song Hye Gyo @ High Cut Magazine :x
2013030801000435900035566.jpg
2013030801000435900035562.jpg
201303070913541210_1.jpg2013030801000435900035564.jpg
201303070911511210_1.jpg

cr : High Cut Korea

Guest cutepinkers

BTS PICS OF O2 COUPLE :x :x :x
JO IN SUNG & SONG HYE GYO IS LOVE :x
Mv0YQtU.jpg
b0122e6a-21d9-4d4b-9798-d4e74c58a5a7_zps

High Cut magazine scanned photos

imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.
Credit: gall.dcinside.com via TWTWB Soompi

Guest cutepinkers

SBS Morning Show    :x

More BTS pics... :x :x

imageimage
Credit to Soulrebel

This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.
This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

Credit to DC

imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.
cr to DC

VIA TWTWB SOOMPI

Guest cutepinkers

another BTS pics   
imageimageimageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.
cr to DC

Credit to DC

VIA TWTWB SOOMPI