♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest nislatif

can we can we not is updated.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/388873/19/can-we-can-we-not-minho-sulli-minsul

@foxiscully unnie, yes unnie. :(

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

@lovelyrainy yeah dear.. this is a new news.. but I'm not worried .. though not the first' date=' Sulli will always be the last love for minho.. :x[/quote']

@zee what new news pls...what did I miss lol.

Dream Girl remix at Club Octagon Concert

Hyperactive clubbing Minho XD

Onew focus, you can see Minho at the side ^^

It's so HOT. Sm, Stop building cute and nice image of SHINee with all those ridiculous outfits. They are bad boys, please make them bad boys wearing baggy clothes.

Guest miyokioko

http://www.soompi.com/2013/03/01/what-do-fxs-sulli-and-krystals-love-fortune-in-2013-look-like/

f(x)‘s Sulli and Krystal appeared on the most recent episode of OnStyle “Get It Beauty 2013” and had a tarot reading on their prospective love lives in 2013. The fortune teller first told Sulli, “You got a great love fortune, to the point where you have to be careful with your emotions. You might consume all your emotions completely because you like the other person so much. Be patient and take one step at a time.” 

I wonder who's the other person might be??  :x :x :x

Archived