[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Guest bibidep

@Megbc8:  Really, HB and her weren't in relationship during filming the drama WW??? I thought they already very close friend before they acted together in WW.   If after the WW end and they date then I have to wait for OY and OS kisses and see how they turn out.  Do they really hot, boil hot or just warm kiss hahaha.   HB and SHK had a lot of romantic and hot kisses that why they fall in love very easy.  I can't wait to see OS's couple kisses.   JIS and SHK will be my couple of the year in real life, no change!!!!!!!

viewimage.php?id=baramibunda&no=29bcc427

@bibidep:here is the link to your question..... "Really, HB and her weren't in relationship during filming the drama WW???"
: Asia Economy, mydaily, SportsSeoul

8-> 8-> I have a feeling that given the chance...SHK and JIS will develop a more personal relationship,other than just on professional level.They look like a match made in heaven!!! They are so perfectly suited and just beautiful to look at  :)) So lets all stay positive here okey!!..Time to chant .....Jo-Son....In-Hye....Sung-Kyo!!! Just relax ,breath deeply  and repeat.....Jo-Son....In-Hye...Sung-Kyo!!! ~ peace and <3<3 to all :x I just put their names together for a more binding effect!How crazy can we get here?Oh well..I have nothing to loose but so much to gain,if this plan materializes :)) :))

Guest bibidep

So disappointed.......No kiss tonight aaaaaaaaaaaa.   May be they never have any real kiss until the end. 
Keep waiting and keep getting fool around dang..........

Guest bibidep

@loucong:   Hahaha you are not alone.   Aigoooooo they are so lovely.  It look like they having fun together for real.  You had just a picture but my is live action hahaha.

Go go go JIS and SHK, go go go OY and OS be happy together for a life long hohohoho.   Give us a sweet and smoky hot kiss
so when we see it our heart beat faster, go for it O2's couple.

tumblr_mixsnqU3YP1qfakbgo1_250.gif

I want this couple to be "reel" & "real" so bad! I watched that video of Jo In Sung & that other actress, but I cant understand any of it so I dont know why it would be a gameover for the o2 couple.

Guest hiddenflea

OMG this thread is too dazzling. I need to wear my sunglasses to see this thread. Jo In Sung and Song Hye Gyo rocks! Soo oppa and Young rocks!! xD

Guest Sammie277_x

My hope for Hyun Bin and SHK is crushed because he is dating Ha Ji Won most probably. I will root for O2 lols. But with SHK being such a workaholic, I'm not sure she will work out with Jo In Sung. I don't think he wants to be separated from her most of the time while she is away in China or other countries.

Guest bibidep

@Sammie277_x:   Don't worry about she works in China all the time.  If it is really love he will wait for her and even just talk on the phone and text are more than enough for them to be happy.  When you are in love the more you wait the more exciting you are when you see each other again, that is real love..  I already had a lot of experience about this so I know how it feel.

Look at these pictures of the O2's Couple when they at the ski resorts.  JIS cared for SHK a lot.  He tried to look at SHK and see if she is ok.  He put his legs very close to SHK to make sure she not fall out.  He was so excited even he forgot every thing and put his hands on her shoulders.  If this man date SHK in real life I'm really really happy for her.   I like the man that pay attention to a small little thing like this, it add up and it mean a lot for the relationship to last long.

snapshot20130303010528.jpg
snapshot20130303011038.jpg
snapshot20130303011451.jpg
snapshot20130303005944.jpg

He tried to clean the snow in the back of SHK
snapshot20130303011748.jpg

Credit to me

^ Are those moments from the NG scenes or the drama? If they're from the drama, it'd probably be because Jo In Sung's character requires him to care for Song Hye Kyo. Since he seems to be overly affectionate with her, I could not help but think whether or not he's fallen for her in real life. If anything is to advance between them, it'd have to wait until her Chinese movie is done. *Sighs*

Guest bibidep

loucong said: i just learned that a leo (JIS) and a scorpio (SHK) are a great match! 8-> maybe friendship or deeper relationship *heck yeah!*

yeh,i consulted an oracle LMao =)) *kidding* :\">