[Official] ChaeKi/Burning Toast Couple Thread [Song Joong Ki & Moon Chae Won]

unhskikr4ever

potatingpotatoes said: Here are some of the insights on our beloved Chaeki taken from the Baidu forum :x
Picture 1:11aby9u.png

Picture 2:
bhn7kk.png

Picture 3:
124eq91.png

The persimmon in Picture 1 and Picture 3 shows that the scenes with Eungi, Maru, Choco and Park Jae-Gil was all filmed on the same night. Thus I can conclude that all the actors/actresses arrived at the filming location around the same time.

Picture 1 and Picture 2:Joongki and Kwangsoo were not wearing their coats which proved that in picture 1, Joongki was going to film a scene with Kwangsoo or has already finished with the filming of their scene(s). However, there was a green pouch in Picture 1 which was not present in Picture 2. This was probably due to the fact that there was some time difference between the photos. Chaewon wearing her coat and holding the script in picture 2 gave me the idea that she hasn't started filming for her scenes.
Thus I came to these conclusions:1) In Picture 1, Joongki was preparing to film his scene(s) with Kwangsoo.2) In Picture 2, Kwangsoo finished filming his scene(s) with Maru and Chaewon was still waiting for her scenes.3) Joongki and Kwangsoo's scene(s) was the first one to be filmed.
Picture 3:Chaewon taking off her coat and the presence of the "The Boy Who Cried Wolf" storybook showed that filming for her scenes was about to start/has started. However, Joongki was not present in the photo. Thus, I concluded that they were done filming the scene with Chaewon and Joongki. (The storybook was also placed at a side)
The whole filming sequence should be like this: Joongki's own scene -> Joongki and Kwangsoo's scene -> Chaeki's scene -> Chaewon, Kwangsoo and Choco's scene -> Chaewon and Kwangsoo's scene.------------------------
I figured out the time sequence simply to prove my point: There was no need for Joongki to share scripts with Chaewon in the first place. 
Filming was going to start with Joongki's scene (First scene) upon all the actors/actresses' arrival yet he still chose to share the script with Chaewon. Look at the script Chaewon was holding in Picture 2 - The script was most probably Chaewon's. Even if Joongki forgot to bring his script, he could share the script with Kwangsoo whom he was going to film the scene with. Why did he choose to share the script with Chaewon? Furthermore when Chaeki shared the script, they were reading their lines with other people, not with each other. (Joongki with Kwangsoo/Chaewon with Kwangsoo and Choco)
This whole script sharing simply didn't make sense. Wouldn't sharing one script to read two different characters' lines make things very inconvenient? Joongki, is this what you call 'simply colleagues'? Aren't you closer to Kwangsoo?
Credit: ctt319416 @ Chaeki Baidu Thread

------------------------
Wow, the Chaeki shippers at the Baidu forum really amaze me. :-O

charmingtail said: Recently I was reading a chaeki fanfic which wrote abt how JK accidentally met CW at writer lee's house before NG filming. He was awkward with CW because he thot CW seem so proud and cold. However when they discussed their script, JK realised that the way to CW's heart was through script discussion. I find this so amusing especially when I see the BTs photos
Did everyone realise that during rain confession, JK actually had no lines at all, its our CW who has tons of "confessions" to say. But look at the Bts photos, JK who had no lines in the scene, was holding the script for our CW to read. Also at that time, chaeki comfort level with each other was not high, just look at the distance they stood. It was actually quite tiring for JK to hold the script in such a way for CW to read......
loveofsharingscript3sta.jpg

Its seem very clear to me that JK was helping CW to memorise her lines with Lee Kwang Soo. (see CW's hands and the way she was looking in front and talking to herself). Last photo felt like JK giving some pointers to CW....... Because like I said, chaeki's scene was a silence and simple scene of MR looking at EG reading her book. I really find it very sweet there, JK as a mere colleague helping CW with her lines with Lee kwang soo. 
loveofsharingscripte2.jpg

Now every toast just try to remember how our CW always harp abt happiness filming NG because of same age friend and  abt how much she enjoyed discussing her "script" with....LOL. He sure knows the way to her heart.
Sometimes I think I can write a thesis to show how close chaeki are. I also recalled how initially I was rolling my eyes when CW said JK is a mere colleague and she does not understand him as a man. I totally cant understand why JK is not a friend to CW at that time. I realised now that how impt it is to toasts when "CW said that JK is a mere colleague" because it is this exact statement that shows "Chaeki are more than friends". There is nothing wrong with CLARIFYING your relationship but when you try too hard to DISTANCE yourself away from that person especially when the reporter was merely asking an innocent question" you and song joong ki seem getting along well together?".......CW really has a lot to learn from her PR pro colleague.
Some people care too much. I think it's called love.Excerpt from "What happened in Aomori" 

Guest linmehuo

potatingpotatoes said: As far as I recall, this episode did not have any conversations between Eungi and Maru. However as we look at these pictures, both of them are physically very close to each other and are sharing a script. In the earlier pictures, it was shown that everyone had their own scripts. Furthermore for Joongki and Chaewon, both of them take their work very seriously and would definitely remember to bring it.

More importantly, there were no conversations between both of them in this episode and they should be reading their own scripts for their own lines. Why should they be sharing a script? :-?
Credit: ctt319416 @ Chaeki Baidu Thread

Guest lucky120593

After reading all the extremely detailed analysis from Baidu, I think I am very unfortunate for not knowing how to read chinese.. I mean, damn! those baiduers were REALLY observant to the max! They noticed even the smallest details in the pictures like the persimmon, the pouch, the coat, the book..and with that, they could actually predict the whole filming sequences! Woah, I'm impressed!! oh, If only I could understand and read Chinese.. I think I'll be lurking there like 24/7..

Sorry to post this here but I would just like to make a point when PBY said this statement when she again denied her scandal with SJK.
“Song Joong Ki is just a gentlemen. He is very nice, caring, and friendly to all of his female co-stars in all of his projects. I assure you, it’s not just me.”

But of course Joongki was only extremely nice, caring and friendly to Chaewon. Yeah PBY it's not just you. You are just a "dongseng" to Joongki. :)

To add on what @strawberry_switchblade just mentioned , upon seeing the BoYoung article with relation to Joongki , I thought "there must be some comments related to Chaeki , THERE MUST BE." 
And there they were , with more than 100 likes on the first comment about Chaeki. Bull's eye. 
http://www.allkpop.com/2013/02/park-bo-young-pouts-over-dating-rumors-with-song-joong-ki

PS It's terribly funny. 

Guest charmingtail

Actually during a video interview, after werewolf boy ended, PBY said something that kept me thinking. At that time she was asked to say something she couldn't say in the face of SJK. She said  "JK oppa to her is the kind that seem close to you but actually is distance from you". She said it in a sincere manner at that time. I was really surprised. Her statement gave me a feeling that she is a good friend with SJK but not close friend. 
@linmehuoActually its just my personal interpretation that the photos seems to show JK helping CW to memorize her lines with Lee kwang soo because of the way CW was talking and looking in front of her, her hand gestures etc. It gave me the feelings that CW was trying to memorise her lines because if chaeki were discussing script, they should be looking at each other. But this is not as impt as they stood closer and closer to each other LOL.
@coastalbreezeMiss you and good luck for your search for a new job =)
@strawberry_switchbladeI hope chaeki will only confirmed their relationship when they are getting married. I really like the way they are now, so low profile.  I do not want CW to be label as SJK's ex gf if chaeki dont work out in the end. But of course I hope chaeki will always let us know they are well somehow, as obvious as they are during KBS award ceremony  if possible =p.
Recent photo of SJK meeting Kim Soo-Hyun @ 21/2/13 Movie STOKER VIP premiere1auction.jpg

Among above of three photos,The last one with SJK is the movie director of"hwal" (according to sjk dc).As I watched other photos , they know each other^^

MCW took a part in movie" hwal", right?

As I remember correctly, sjk said that you are pretty most of his female costar, not very beautiful except chaewon ^^~ hehe..

Guest theriyelhighness

with park bo young's interview, talking about song joong ki again and denying rumors, Chaeki became more and more suspicious as if media or k-entertainment industry were ordered not to open up any dating issues between our couple. they are very low profile right now and something is REALLY fishy hahaha 8-}
BTW a chaeki art once again >:D< tumblr_mioo4y98wP1rhzpmzo1_500.gif

Guest charmingtail

If not for a chaeki baidu fan, I guess I will never think abt this point. I thot its really quite "insightful" point of view. I really take my hat off the girl who is always so observant. I may not totally agree with everything she said but then most of the time I am amazed by her "insights". I still remember feeling very amazed reading her commentaries on NG and when she said at episode 10 that NG should have a good ending. Her analysis is superb imo. I remember telling my husband this girl has a really high EQ, if her IQ is equally high, wow!  I totally love her optimism and her confidence on herself too. Even before the KBS award ceremony, to her Chaeki are really together after all her "analysis". She doesn't like to sit on fence. I still remember someone saying that how difficult it is for chaeki love to be enduring. Her reply is why do you think so far ahead? Even normal people have problems maintaining a relationship. It's more important to think about the present and build your love foundation and enjoy being in love, then you have the chance of a future.
Coming to the interesting point she raised.Summary:27/12/12 sbs(FM107.7)cultwoshow: SJK regrets not having a love relationship when he was in university.31/12/12 Interview where he talked abt all his female co-stars. In that writeup, he again said that how because of his "dreams" he did not date in university. That time when he was not that popular...why didn't he date at least once? If he would go back in time, he would want to date in university at least once.  
When JK said the same thing at least twice in different interviews, I started to take note as well. 
In her (and my) personal opinion,  JK is now having a difficult relationship because of his popularity thats why he will keep reminiscing about his carefree university days and regrets not falling in love that time.
 If SJK doesn't have a love relationship now, his mind should be focusing on how to get a girlfriend first, expressing wishes to fall in love or complaining how he lack destiny to meet the gal he likes etc. And instead of expressing deep regrets of not experiencing an ordinary and carefree love in university, he will be reminiscing his days when he had a GF instead. Therefore I think he shld have a love relationship now or at least someone in his mind. And if SJK has a love relationship now and its an easy relationship to maintain, he also wont be expressing deep regrets of not having a carefree love relationship in university as well.  The key here is "carefree", he is not having problem having a love relationship but a carefree one, experiencing ordinary love like everyone else. 
He said during December high cut issue that rather than solely focusing on picking a good project and become narrow minded, he wants to focus on traveling and studying and being in love in 2013, He is in his late 20s already, he does not want his role as an actor to hinder his love relationship. 
SJK always harp abt wanting to be in love, but after Werewolf Boy and now being at the peak of his career, he continues to talk abt being in love in 2013. Such precise timeline 2013, doesn't it feel he is already in love or at least he has someone in mind? Else he prolly really need to go for a match making session so that he can be in love in 2013.
To sum up:What I am saying is SJK should be in a difficult relationship now due to his popularity thats why he reminisced his carefree university life and regretted not having a love relationship at that time because he was focusing on chasing his dreams. And also because of such a regret, he will also treasure his present love relationship now and will not give it up easily even if he is at the peak of his career. Thats why he says he will want to live a normal life and focus on studying and traveling and being in love in 2013
A side note.If its a difficult relationship, who do you think JK's GF is.  PBY and MCW are prolly the most difficult women to love for SJK at the moment. I think JK will have no problem having a relationship with his makeup artist, stylists, his sister's friend etc or someone outside the entertainment circle. He always protect his relationship very well.
DISCLAIMER: the above are solely my personal opinion. I wrote the above just for pondering and being bored as usual while on the road haha

@charmingtail
I totally agree with you. I wanted them to confirm their relationship, special friendship or whatever it is they have right now. But at the same time, I am protective of Chaeki. I prefer them to be just mum about it. Chaewon is a very fragile girl and with SJK being so famous right now, she will get hurt(or both their careers) in the process and I can't stand to see that happen. It just amazes me how Korean media or netizens are not even suspicious of Chaeki right now. In both interviews of SKJ and MCW, there were attempts to at least give hints of possible rumors but whoever is the PR or manager who is helping them dodge those possible rumors are doing a good job. For now, I believe
"silence means something is happening" and as a delusional Chaeki fan, I do believe they do have this special thing going on. Only time will tell.

Is it just me but I noticed that SJK and MCW's aura on their recent photo and CF's appearance seems to be different. Especially Joongki's. I think someone here also pointed out that he looked a tad bit sad on the Stoker press conference. He looks a little bit "love sick" to me. Maybe they miss each other a lot and worried on how they can nurture and protect their relationship at the same time. I feel for them. To be able to like someone but not show it to the world is hard. I just wish they both stay strong at this point.

I am watching TWTWB right now. The only k drama I am compelled to watch due to my love of JIS. I must say that SJK took a lot from JIS's acting. No wonder he is his favorite acting role model. From the smirking, the nuances of facial expressions, to the smexiness. But I must admit, in terms of sexiness, JK still has a long way to go. He still has to go through the army duty to achieve that.

:x

Guest kimberlyyu

can someone tell me when is the next time we could be able to see my favorite OTP (chaeki obvious) Maybe you don't know and maybe you do know .... who knows!! I can't wait for the next time we'll have a chance to see them together..

I miss this thread :x Still so much goodies and analysis on chaeki after months since nice guy wrapped, looks like they keep burning :x 8-> Loving all the insights :x

something caught my attention when

@kathykel mentioned in regards of sjk interview whereby he said he is very shy when he is ard the girl he likes, and can't seem to say what he wants to say to the person,

and than there's that comment made by pby when she said sjk treat all his co star that way as in always saying they are pretty and what not looks like he is supposedly close to them but in reality he is not that close to them.

So here's the glitch, sjk is not like that ard mcw he doesn't try to even act like he is close to her

8-> He can just go ard hugging any co star, but with mcw he is adorably awkward;) fishy2. Very contradictrary to his normal self no?

This can actually mean that when we tend to see he is close to his girl co star, he is actually not so close, but when he acts the opposite does it mean he is actually closer to that costar?(moon chae won~~moon chae won)

Beautiful insights also on the sharing of scripts, and like @charmingtail said they got closer and closer by episode 10 and up, it's interesting to see that sjk and mcw obviously are not awkward in those bts pics, but when they met during kbsda they are totally trying to not look like they are too comfortable with each other that they end up looking awkward! =))

Everything seems clearer n clearer now, however my chaeki heart is kinda sad that we have to make do with things from months ago, since chaeki are so hush up now, but I'm sure they are happy now right? 8-> Well they better be, the fact both are looking tired these days means they must have made time to talk to each other late at night or something oh well my wishful thinking...mcw doesn't seem to have as many schedules as sjk but she look just as tired ;) whatever relationship chaeki is in, my wish is for them both to be HAPPY :x

From NG wrap up party.. very similar poses :)

Sorry to qoute @mulberry9 I just can't help it when this two an actually conjure up a same pose during the same night, tell me again why this two should be together?! This is why, even when they are not together their pose are the same

=)) Talk about telepathy;) oh and is that a ring on mcw left finger? Ehem ehem :-B 8->